- Oracle Expert with over 15 Years of Honing Skills in PL/SQL, Forms and Reports
- Dedicated, hands - on Certified Oracle Forms Developer with track record of participating in all parts of life cycle, from requirements analysis, to design, implementation and roll out; producing high quality output with project timeframes.
- Poised to leverage past development experience, managing maintenance and creation of Oracle forms and reports.
- Background in establishing in-depth understanding of operational facets, including manufacturing and distribution, to aid in team’s optimal performance.
- Outstanding communication skills; employ active listening to develop solutions proven user-friendly and cost effective.
- Supervisory Skills Strategic Planning/Implementation Analytical Skills
- Technical Training Troubleshooting Techniques System Integration
- Testing Procedure New Product Development Writing Programs
- Organizational Skills Systems Operations Support User Support
- Oracle Forms/Reports Development (11g, 6i)
- PL/SQL Programming
- Oracle Database Design
- Masters Certificate - Oracle Developer/Designer, Oracle Developer/Designer 2000
- (Oracle SQL Forms 4.5, Graphics 2.5)
- C, Basic and Pascal Programming
Confidential, Roswell, GA
Oracle Software Developer
- Recruited to bring the company from COBAL to current technology; built new date relational database and successfully transferred over all the information.
- Daily responsibilities require an expert knowledge of the application database table structure, and ability to develop/modify database PL/SQL program structures (packages, procedures, functions) based on requirements provided by users.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Toad, SQL*Loader
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader, Toad
- Experience in SQL performance tuning using Cost-Based Optimization (CBO)
- Analyzed, Designed and Implemented Oracle Discoverer queries, Reports
- Experience with Performance Tuning for Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and Hints.
- Experience with Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Played instrumental role on team that built interface for SAP application to align with parent company; automated and eased usage to accommodate large daily volume of data transpiration.
- Designed Oracle database, forms and reports for in-house manufacturing system in client/server (Windows NT/UNIX) environment utilizing Oracle Designer/Developer 2000; wrote database trigger and packages to support functionality for forms/reports.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Software Engineering Process Engineer
- Managed implementation of Oracle SQL database and Windows interface to support proof-of-concept internal software development project and control panel for automatic collection and display of metrics data.
- Led origination of monitor metrics for program software development; provided user with graphical display of information including lines of code produced, labor expended and phase of production.
- Appointed to create new form to track eight flight test aircraft, to include engine and prop operating times in addition to designing the table structure and entity relations.
- Provided integral support for application by maintaining tables and forms, including enhancements, creating new reports and assisting with user issues.
- Built application interface between proprietary and metric databases by writing PL/SQL program to retrieve data from metrics database and establishing Confidential file.
- Developed script file using Confidential file as input and placed data in propriety database.