9.5+ years of professional experience as Oracle ERP/Oracle Applications Technical Developer in Designing, Developing, Customizing, RICE implementations, Testing and Support of Oracle Application R12/11i in ERP domain - Projects (Costing and Billing), Service Contracts, HRMS and Finance(AP, AR, GL) modules.
ERP Application: Oracle Financials Release 11i (11.5.9) / R12, Projects (Costing & Billing) module, Account Receivables (AR), Account Payables (AP), General ledger (GL), HRMS (Core HR)
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Languages / Framework:: SQL, PL/SQL XML, Java, OAF
GUI / Tool: JDeveloper9i (9.0.3) for OA Framework, Oracle Workflow Builder, Oracle Forms/Reports Developer 10g/6i, XML Publisher, Oracle SQL Developer (3.0.04), Forms Personalization, Toad for DB2, PL SQL Developer, Control M.
Configuration Management and Versioning Tools: Kintana PPM tool for code migration, HP Quality Center for Defect logging and tracking, Dimension Express tool for code versioning, Microsoft VSS 6.0
Oracle Apps Analyst/Developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Identify opportunities to improve use of Oracle HR modules
- Work closely with business community to document requirements
- Lead technical development for oracle HR and middleware components
- Development of test plans to ensure quality and reliability
- Develop complex technical objects using -Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.2, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow builder, JDeveloper, Oracle Forms/ Reports Developer 10g/6i, Toad for DB2, RICE Components, Workflow Administrator in accordance with the technical development standards and best practices
- Designed and developed interactive forms - Forms 10g to support data entry, querying and updating the Oracle database.
- Designed Oracle master detail forms using TEMPLATE.FMB which showed errors of a particular change request, resulting in lesser logging of tickets by users.
- Registered oracle forms and migrated .fmx executable files into $AU TOP.
- Involved in the generation of User Interface using oracle forms by extensively creating forms as per the client requirements
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing and development of new technical objects and custom packages.
- Analyze and assess existing procedures to allow the application to respond to business changes
- Evaluate requirements from functional specifications to create efficient technical design
- Mitigate significant risks associated with projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges to the business
- Answer technical support queries and implement fixes for application problems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues.
- Participate in maintaining, debugging, and tuning complex PL/SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions
- Support System testing, User Acceptance testing, Production Releases implementation of applications and troubleshooting issues for end users.
Technologies / Tools Used: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.2, PL/SQL, Putty, Oracle APIs, SQL developer, RICE Components, Workflow Administrator.
Oracle Apps Technical Developer
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Gained hands-on experience in Oracle Receivables setups and configurations like transaction types, transaction sources, auto-accounting and system options.
- Designed and implemented interfaces across different Oracle EBS modules using seeded API’s like GL Journal import, AR invoice interface, AP invoice import, Lockbox import, Customer Import & HR Employee interface.
- Customized AR Aging Report using Report 6i in tool for 11i and XML Publisher for R12.
- Developed various reports which are run on the periodic basis. These reports included AR customer details with open transactions, Master Detailing (invoice memo, credit memo, open credit & debit reports) and HR data extraction (employee details like Hires, terminations, Jobs history, position and compensations) which are used in decision making process in the company.
- Constructed custom AR interface error form using TEMPLATE.FMB and registered them with Oracle application.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Used FND-LOAD to migrate Applications Object Library (AOL), i.e.; concurrent programs, value sets, request sets, profiles, forms and Personalization, by downloading the LDT files.
- Collaborated with various cross-functional teams and stakeholders to address time bound support issues.
- Answered technical support queries and provided fixes for application issues.
- Logged Service Request (SR) and coordinated with Oracle support team for production issues (severity-1).
- Created several ‘Concurrent programs’ and ‘Request Set’ to attach the PL/SQL procedures, SQL*Loader routine and reports with application.
- Tuned databases using SQL queries, views using indexes, hints, explain plan, SQLtrace and tkprof.
- Maintained traceability matrix along with documenting using AIM methodologies of MD50’s, MD70’s.
- Facilitated system testing, user acceptance testing and production releases.
- Interacted directly with Business Analysts for requirements gathering and solution brainstorming.
Technologies / Tools Used: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.2, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow builder, JDeveloper, Oracle Forms/ Reports Developer 10g/6i, Toad for DB2, RICE Components, Oracle APIs, Workflow Administrator
Oracle Apps Technical Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Migrated the customer application from Oracle 11i to Oracle R12 as a part of the “SMARTransformation” project.
- Automated project & task creation for user using modules like ‘Project manufacturing organization’ and auto-creation of contracts using various API’s resulting in increasing in user efficiency of users by 200%.
- Designed and implemented end-to-end “Location based calendar tagging solution” using Oracle Application Framework which consisted of a new approval workflow using oracle workflow builder. This is being used by 1000+ project managers as part of their day-to-day activities.
- Performed oracle conversions using Open Interfaces/ API (Master Supplier Conversions).
- Customized PA Project Approval workflow by adding multiple levels of approval and notify approvers via email.
- Investigated and resolved time-bound production bugs, resulting in minimum user impact.
- Worked with various advanced PL/SQL concepts like tables, record type, bulk collects and bulk binds.
Technologies / Tools Used: Kintana, HP Quality Center (HPQC) tool, Oracle R12, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle APIs, Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Workflow Builder.
ConfidentialOracle Apps Technical Developer
- Supported company’s ERP solution by enhancing existing processes and implementing new system change requests from business users. This tool was used by all the business verticals within the company, comprising of 3000+ users.
- Involved in complete software lifecycle (SDLC); i.e. architecture applications, designed databases, conducted code reviews, performed manual / unit testing and authored documentation for supported applications.
- Gained knowledge about various aspects of Project costing & billing such as generation of draft invoice, making them accepted in account receivables, creation of project templates and tasks with transaction control set ups, Importing expenditure items from other source systems.
- Used Oracle Workflow for developing workflow processes based on the user requirements which involved notifications, roles and calling stored programs into workflow.
- Built user interface screens using Oracle Application Framework(OAF) that interacted with database and extended seeded VO, CO and AM along with performing personalization, partial page rendering and external LOV.
- Designed and developed extension using PA Client extensions, form personalization and Custom.pll.
- Investigated and resolved high priority escalated support incidents / tickets.
- Provided technical support for user queries and implemented quick fixes for if required.
- Worked closely with finance team, architects, project manager and QA team on day-to-day basis to assure project is on track.
Technologies / Tools Used: JDeveloper, Oracle Forms, Oracle Workflow Builder, Toad for DB2, Oracle APIs, Form Personalization.