- 12+ years of professional experience in IT and 10 years of experience in Oracle E - Business Suite Applications R12 & 11i with modules such as OM, Inventory, Shipping, Purchasing, Work in Progress, Bills of Material, Costing, Quality, Engineering, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Value Chain Planning, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Process Manufacturing and Fusion HCM.
- Expert in SCM, Manufacturing and Fusion HCM modules.
- Part of Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12.1.3 Upgrade project at Confidential .
- Expert in technical areas/tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Workflow Builder, BI/XML Publisher, Java, OAF, ADF, BPEL, JDeveloper, Eclipse.
- Key responsibilities include Solution Design, Technical Design, development, testing and other activities that are part of SDLC life cycle and coordinate with Onsite/Offshore teams to deliver solutions as per customer/business needs.
- Integration system design team at Beckman Coulter for integration with OTM/GTM using SOA.
- Exposure to working at area of well diversified & multi-cultural environments - Worked as Project coordinator in India and Onsite (Brazil).
- Expert in handling production issues and implemented Six Sigma with one of our clients at Confidential .
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills to provide data-driven and result-oriented solutions to complex business problems, resulting in Cost Optimization and Revenue Growth.
- Coordinate with Oracle for complex problem solving and analysis.
- Certifications - Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
Senior Enterprise Engineer
Environment: Oracle EBS Applications R11i & R12 and Oracle SOA 11G
- Understanding the functional requirements of the client, Analysis and Review of High Level documents mainly MD50 Functional Specification and resolve the issues through functional walk through.
- Designing Solution and MD070 as per the Functional Specification document.
- Collecting Beckman Coulter’s Business requirement and Leveraging with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Involved in end to end testing.
- Created Procedures, Functions and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good in Developing Oracle Forms, Reports and OAF Pages
- Designing Test Cases as per the requirement.
- Good in using PL/SQL Collections and Oracle Advanced Queues.
- Writing Unit Test cases and testing after completion of the Web services.
- Supported all go-live activities and post-production troubleshooting.
- Participating in project meetings as necessary
Environment: Oracle EBS Applications
- Designing FSDs from BRD
- Impact analysis on cross team changes
- Review of the TSDs
- Review of RTM (Reusability Trace Matrix)
- Project Team Testing
Environment: Oracle EBS Applications 11i/R12
- Break/Fix Production issues,
- End-user training assistance to explain how the application works from a technical perspective, resolving the tickets, working on the change requests and Impact analysis.
- Analysis of problems to determine root causes.
- Develop Projects and new programs as per technical specification, Development methodologies and standards.
- Modification of existing programs for change requests (Ticket).
- Help Desk Ticket Coordination with On Site Team members and User.
- Prepare Analysis and Technical specification Documents and Impact Analysis report in Client’s specific Format for projects and new program’s.
- Analysis, coding and testing for of changed request. Prepare Pre study Document and Technical Specification documents, UTP (Unit test plan) and Impact Analysis reports for new and changed program codes.
- Analysis, coding and testing of enhancement or change request
- Preparation of Document of Understanding and Technical Specifications.
- Monitoring System Jobs and involvement in Administration related tasks.
Environment: Oracle EBS Applications 11i/R12
- Review and develop Technical Design documents based on the functional requirements defined in the Functional Design Documents.
- Review and develop Unit Test documents and Installation documents of the developed Report/Interface/Data Conversion
- Facilitate work group discussions.
- Assisting with the investigation, resolution and, where necessary the escalation of, any significant issues within the development processes.
- Unit Test Plans etc.
- Assist functional team in resolving Test Problem Reports (TPR’s) during System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform Unit Test and document Unit Test Results.