- Knowledge in Project Management, SAP Material Management, and SAP Supply Chain Management.
- 10 years of working experience in PeopleSoft Financials;
- Provide production support and made new enhancement using PeopleTools Suit (Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, DMS, SQR, PS/Query, PS/nVision, Crystal, etc.)
- Good understanding of Oracle database and PeopleSoft table structures. (Oracle certified DBA).
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and the liaison between technical and non - technical personnel.
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Oracle nVision financial reports.
- Highly motivated person with strong management, administration, problem solving and decision-making. Also self-starter with good academic record and a good team player.
- Provide planning, estimating, and strategic planning support in major deployment planning activities
- Assist in identifying resource needs, test migration plans, infrastructure dependencies, and deployment risk matrices
- Manage and communicate deployment methodology across the various central and agency stakeholders and any relevant third parties
- Define, implement, and maintain project process guidance related to deployment
- Review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Document and communicate the status of deployment plans and deployment progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks concerning system deployment and maintenance activities, escalating them as needed
- Consistently provide support for internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports that effectively outline the project status, risks, issues and action plans to ensure project success as it relates to deployment
- Ensure the project deliverables and plans are strategically aligned with business objectives and defined for the team
- Support the development of a detailed project schedule, project tasks, and interdependencies to achieve the scope through a clearly defined project plan/work breakdown structure for deployment related activities
Oracle PS/nVision Developer
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Coordinated with Financial Reporting and Accounting Team to collect the requirement for Oracle PS/nVision reporting project .
- Create Trees, Oracle views in Oracle, and developed VBA and macro in Microsoft Excel
- Developed and built Annual Finance Reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statements, and their Exhibits and Schedules) in Oracle PS/nVision format.
- Provided functional and technical assistance; Performed Knowledge Transfer and prepared Materials to end-users.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM, GL, Oracle11g, PS/nVision, PS/Query, Tree Mover/Manager, Microsoft Office Suites.
PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst
Confidential, New York, New York
- Re-implement the Asset Management system to accommodate the new accounting rules and processes under IPSAS.
- Coordinate with users to get the business needs and do system configuration and customizations.
- Provide support and guidance to users for production issue; Write SQL to correct data in critical situation.
- Develop Regional Resource SQR reports in Commitment Control and Budget modules.
- Performed Knowledge Transfer to clients, and prepared Materials for end users.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM, AM, AP, GL, PO, KK, CRM, Oracle11g, TeamTrack, PS/Query, SQR, SQL Developer, Microsoft Office Suites.
ERP Senior Systems Analyst
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Work closely with finance departments to customize and maintain PeopleSoft FMS application.
- Coordinate with project manager, systems analysts, and other IS technical providers to ensure that client requirements are accomplished.
- Response for maintaining, supporting and resolving production issues in PeopleSoft Asset Management (AM), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing (BI), General Ledger (GL), Purchasing (PO) modules.
- Use PeopleTools to design new interfaces and enhancements (custom bolt-on applications: ePay, UAS, USAS, SPA) to accurately address user requirements including development of functional and technical specifications.
- Authorized user manuals, technical documents pertaining to system design and programming requirements.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM, AM, AP, AR/Billing, GL, PO, KK, Oracle10g, Quest STAT, TOAD, SQR, PS/Query, XML Publisher, Crystal, PS/nVision, Visio, HEAT, Microsoft Office Suites.