- Total 5 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and support of Data Warehousing and Data Integration Solutions using (Informatica9.5.1), Oracle.
- Experience in ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) of data from various sources into EDW, ODS and Data marts using Data Integration Tool Informatica, Oracle in Telecom and Health care Domains.
- Monitoring and Developing solutions of exiting Batch jobsin Control - M.
- Updation of Calanders and User daily according to scheduling requirements.
- Experienced in Data warehouse development, working with data migration, Data conversion and Extraction/Transformation/Load usingInformatica.
- Experience in Performance Tuning of Database queries, running on Voluminous Data.
- Worked on Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Using standard practices in Data warehousing: Star Schema/Snowflake Schema, Fact and Dimensions tables and Slowly changing Dimensions(SCD1,SCD2,3)
- Solid understanding of OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) concepts.
- Worked in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in the Implementation of full lifecycle in Enterprise Data warehouse, Operational Data Store (ODS) and Business Data Marts with Dimensional modeling techniques.
- Extensively worked in creating UNIX shell scripts and automation of ETL project, Monitoring and Scheduling of Jobs using UNIX Shell Script.
- Experience in documenting High Level Design (HLD), Low level Design (LLD), and STM’s, Unit test plan, Unit test cases and Deployment documents.
- Hands on experience in the reconciliation process and checking integrity (IC) of Datawarehouse.
- Worked on Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza and Worked on integrating data from Flat files like fixed width /delimited, XML files.
- Supported on Unit testing, Functional testing and User Acceptance testing on UNIX and Windows Environment and worked on solving the incidents/Defects and providing hotfixes, writing and debugging to find out the problems in mappings, troubleshooting and rectifying ETL bugs.
- Participated and understood business requirements, discussed with Business Analyst to gather and analyze the requirements and to prepare business rules.
- Proficient at using Excel for Data Analysis and using Advanced excel functionalities like Pivot, Vlookup and More.
Data Warehouse Tools: Informatica9.x
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 10/08/07, Unix, Linux,Redhat
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySql, SQL Server, Netezza
Dimensional: Data Modelling, Star Schema, Snow-Flake Schema
Database Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Plus, Toad, Aginity Workbench, MySql Xampp
Languages: SQL,Unix Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, XML
- Generating Load Data for Application tables of Confidential Billing from Legacy PV.
- Understanding the Legacy database structure along with application functionalities.
- Designing the solution for existing business requirements.
- Developing various functions and stored procedures for populating Target tables.
- Writing minus queries to check the correctness of the data migrated.
- Tuning and Monitoring the Performance of Existing code.
- Handling the Incidents for Breaks in Inputs and Unisysbilling system and Defects due to Gap between Upstream and Downstream applications.
- Performance tuning in Oracle.
- Delivering within strict timelines.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Flat files (fixed width/delimited), MS-Excel, UNIX shell scripting, Putty, WinScp.
- Enterprise Data warehouse for AT&T. This data warehouse is developed to help the top executives make decisions about the products (Network Bandwidth) and to also analyze various metrics and understand the performance of the business. Data in EDW is consumed by different systems like Business Intelligence reporting using Business Object, Decision support Systems, Executive Information, Demand Planning, Automated Underwriting systems.
- Interacted with business analysts and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Participated in system analysis and data modeling, which included creating tables, views, triggers, functions, indexes, functions, procedures, cursors.
- Using PDI, developedtransformations which populated the data into the target.
- Extensively worked Creating Fact and Dimension tables using Star schema.
- Created session logs, workflow logs and debugger to debug the session and analyze the problem associated with the mappings and generic scripts.
- Designed and developed complex Informatica mappings including Slow Changing Dimension Type 1,2
- Extensively worked in Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Worklet Designer to create, edit and run workflows.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes and maintained shell scripts for data conversion.
Environment: Oracle 10g/9i, PL/SQL, Informatica, Flat files (fixed width/delimited), MS-Excel, UNIX shell scripting, Putty, WinScp.