- Full cycle techno - functional implementation experience in R12.1.3 Oracle ERP application multi-org/multi-currency business financial structures. Modules configured and implemented are: Oracle HRMS, Oracle Time and Labor, Payroll, Oracle Project Resource and Management, Oracle Project Cost/Billing, Purchasing(PO), Order Management(OM), Inventory(INV), Iprocurement, Account Receivable(AR), Account Payable(AP), General Ledger (GL), EBTax, Fixed Assets(FA), Internet expense, Bills of Material (BOM), Work in Process(WIP), Cash Management (CM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), EDI, Workflow.
- Experience in Oracle to SAP Ariba and Success Factors conversion and implementation.
- Oracle reporting and Dashboard development experience using BI Publisher, XML Publisher and APEX.
- Strong Oracle Discoverer Administrator and development experience.
- Strong Oracle Payroll experience and interface with ADP, Ceridian and Paycom. Strong Union Agreement and Entitlement and payroll element set up experience.
- Strong experience in Oracle month end closing, production support, data modeling, transformations, conversion and interface.
- Solid experience with schema design, data mining, PL/SQL, TOAD, OAF, SQL*Plus, UNIX Shell Scripts, Oracle Work Flow, Oracle Forms/Reports, APIs, Open Interfaces, Application Object Library and JAVA.
Senior Oracle ERP Developer
- Month end Account Payable, Account Receivable, GL, FA, Oracle Projects, Purchasing, and Receiving closing production support. Strong experience in Subledger accounting trouble shooting and solution providing.
- Performed form and OAF personalization and implemented OAF customization in HRMS, PO, Project, Employee Self Service and AP module using JDeveloper.
- Performed functional setups for AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, PO and PA modules in Oracle multi-org and multi-currency environment.
- Strong Oracle HRMS functional configuration and technical development experience, such as organization hierarchy, job, grade GLC, PTO plan set up and fast-formula development
- Strong Oracle Payroll 3rd party element set up and interface development experience.
- Implemented Oracle to ADP, Oracle to Ceridian, Oracle to Paycom HRMS data and Time card Extract and Pay Import data interface functional analysis and development experience.
- Developed custom codes using HRMS APIs for mass new hire, termination, email address change and reorganization.
- Implemented OTL Timecard Layout customization and configuration.
- Expert level Union Agreement and Entitlement setup which includes Employer liability(ER) and employee Union Due payroll elements set up and its payroll process set up in ADP.
- Developed various Union ER and Union Due reports.
- Strong Oracle Time and Labor configuration experience in OTL preferences, OTL Project layout and configuration, OTL and Project transaction control, GLC to project mapping, time category, approval style, approval rule, earning policy set up and customization using PL/SQL.
- Implemented OTL Timecard Approval Workflow customization.
- Implemented custom time card approval mechanism and workflow customization
- Implemented HRMS Salary Management WEB ADI for merit raise.
- Set up PO document types and styles for different Legal Entities. Developed various PO documents and Agreements using XML-Published report which includes parent PO documents and sub-category PO documents structure.
- Designed and developed Oracle WEB ADI for Procurement requisition, using JDeveloper OAF to develop the project, task and expenditure organization LOV window pop-up fields, built custom PL/SQL package for project, task and expenditure organization transaction control validation. Also further integrated Requisition WEBADI with Requisition workflow Approval during ADI upload.
- Implemented Approvals Management Engine(AME) for Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions. Implemented custom Internet Expense Approval Workflow.
- Experience in Iprocurement Punchout set up and implementation.
- Implemented ACH NACHA for AP payment transmission process, the implementation also integrated with Separate Remittance Advice(SRA) process. Created custom SRA notification XML template to include Purchasing Order and Invoice information in SRA email notification.
- Experience in Positive Pay set up and custom codes development for inbound and outbound processes.
- Developed custom AP Check templates by including detailed invoice and PO information.
- Developed mapping specifications for inbound EDI interfaces using Oracle EDI Gateway for Cash Management.
- Customizing Bank Statement Interface for importing Bank Statements in BAI2 format. Set up Auto Reconciliation process in Oracle Cash Management.
- Implemented GL Daily Currency Conversion Rates program.
- Experience in AP Credit Card/corporate credit card functionality for Internet Expenses which including set up and inbound bank file custom upload process development, expense report submission, expense report export to AP processes.
- Developed Oracle to SAP Ariba Cloud interface outbound package using PLSQL and Unix scripts and build spend visibility report.
- Provide support for Ariba system sourcing, supplier and spend visibility modules
- Designed and Implemented Oracle to SAP Success Factors interface to transfer HR data for both US and Mexico business groups using PLSQL and Unix scripts.
- Strong experience in Project Resource and Management, Oracle Project Cost/Billing functional and development experience, which includes Project auto accounting rule setup, Project forecast and budgeting, Project Control, Project Billing and Cost. HR GLC to Project role resource mapping. Developed numerous XML publisher reports as Project Revenue Summary, Project risk analysis, Cash In and Out, Project Non-recoverable Variance Cost, Project Order Management and Project Change Order Request etc.
- Developed codes to create new task, add team member or delete project using Project APIs.
- Designed and developed APEX Executive Dashboard which includes Operation, HR, Finance tabs and APEX Project Management Dashboard to monitor project status.
- Provide daily HRMS, Project, Financial modules, PO, Tax, Iprocurement, Iexpense, Inventory functional and developement support.
- Developed Oracle Alerts to monitor scheduled programs, track HRMS PTO and Project Invoice Payment Due.
- Set up Sales TAX for US State, county and city using TAX configuration.
Oracle ERP Consultant
- Code development and technical support for various Supply Chain Management Modules such as Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Items, AR, AP, FA, EDI and XML publisher.
- Developed Left-to-Spend budget check in the custom Purchase Requisition and Summary Forms for capital and expense items, which includes forms, Web ADI PR spreadsheet upload and bulk approval action, and approval workflow development.
- Designed MD70, develop and support SCM custom packages and APIs for Inventory, order management, PO modules and financial modules related RICE projects which includes item Cost update, pick selection, WMS to WIP interface.
- Developed various reports using XML Publisher.
- Developed and maintained OM and PO related inbound and outbound EDI packages.
- Developed and supported custom SCM workflows.
- Developed custom Interface Programs using PL/SQL packages, procedures and shell scripts to load, update and synchronize the Oracle Fixed Assets and HR location between two Confidential &T internal systems.
- Performance tuning/optimization of long running SQL queries by collecting execution statistics and applying performance Hints, and troubleshooting Oracle Forms/Reports errors.
- Designed database schema, primary keys, indexes, tablespaces, sequences, triggers.
- Implemented Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) using PL/SQL, trigger.
- Gathered, analyzed and documented business and data requirements for all the interfaces and processes for Loan reporting analysis.
- Performed loan data analysis using SAS.
- Analyzed and developed reporting related to PeopleSoft AP disbursement and clearing accounts month end reconciliation reports.
- Developed Cash flow month end cash activity transaction view SQL query and report from the data-warehouse & the Data-marts using the Business Objects tools.
- Developed various PL/SQL based Single Family loan appraisal and credit loss management related end user programs and UAT test plans.
Oracle Application Developer/Financial Analyst
Confidential, Frisco, TexasResponsibilities:
- Backend coding using UNIX Shell scripts, AWK, NAWK. Modifying and developing Oracle Reports, Forms, Discoverer, BI/XML Publisher. Registering them with Application Object Library (AOL).
- Developed PL/SQL package for interCompany and intraCompany actual and accrual AR and AP file transfer between multiple organizations.
- Defined mapping between EDI translator and the Oracle application.
- Created and implemented Oracle packages for purchase orders (EDI 850/865), PO acknowledgements (EDI 855), remittance advice (EDI 820), advance ship notices (EDI 856), lockbox (EDI 823) and other confidential electronic documents.
- Developed Interface Programs using PL/SQL packages, procedures and Shell Scripts to load data into various Oracle application APIs from legacy systems.
- Oracle Forms/Reports development using PL/SQL and Shell script.
- Performance tuning/optimization of long running SQL queries using TOAD, and troubleshooting.
- Designed database schema, primary keys, indexes, tablespaces, sequences, triggers, database link.
- Customized ADI themes/templates using Visual Basic to publish user-friendly ADI reports. Upload and import GL plan data to GL budget interface using customized ADI budget templates for budgeting and planning.
- Implemented Monthly Comprehensive Working Capital/Borrowing Base Forecast Model.
- Automated P&L Analysis using SAS program to perform quarterly multi-organization intracompany and intercompany auditing on both macro (account/project) and micro (management element) levels.