- Over 8+ years of IT experience as application developer, Database design, Data ware house using Oracle 12c/11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Data Integration.
- 3+ years of experience with eBusiness Suite/ Applications - Performing functional and technical work mainly within the Inventory (INV), Purchase Order (PO), Order Management (OM) and Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables(AR) of Oracle Applications 11i and R12.
- Experience in PLSQL - Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Packages.
- Experience in using Oracle Data Integrator ODI for ETL - Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data into Data Warehouse
- Experience in ETL development through Oracle Data Integrator ODI 11G using SQL, PL/SQL and implementation of ODI packages for critical business requirement
- Experience in all phases of SDLC including analysis, specification, software and database administration, development, maintenance, testing and documentation.
- Experience in Database Performance Tuning, Performance Monitoring and Optimization using Oracle Hints, Explain plans, Tk-Prof and Table Partitioning.
- Proficient in advance features of PLSQL programming like Records and Collections, Bulk load, Bind variables, Ref Cursors and Dynamic SQL
- Good Knowledge on Client-Server application development using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL*LOADER
- Experience in designing, modelling, performance tuning and analysis, implementing process using ETL tool data Integration tool for data extraction, transformation and loading process.
- Good experience in UNIX and Perl scripts to create reports and logs based on the business prerequisites
- Experienced in Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Database Objects
- Good experience in Test Case Preparation, Test Case Execution, Bug Reporting and Bug Fixing
- Extensive experience of working in different environments like Unix and Windows
- Worked extensively on PARTITIONS to enhance query performance.
- Worked in Agile Methodology.
- Worked on version control tools such as GitHub, Tortoise SVN and used JIRA bug tracking tool.
- Experience in resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica sessions as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions
- Experience in Back ends Testing of the applications by executing complex SQL commands.
- Experience in requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, and module setup, test script generation, writing training guides, training end users, and production support.
- Good experience in working Onsite - Offshore Model.
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, responsive, goal oriented and rapid learner.
- Good team player with excellent Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
Languages/Tools: Toad, PL/SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer
ERP: Oracle Applications 11i/R12
GUI/Reporting Tools: Forms 6i/10g/11g, Reports 6i/10g/11g
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, Sql Server
Operating Systems: Windows
Web Tools: JCI, UNIX Shell Script, Perl
Oracle PL SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Users in requirement gathering
- Created Technical Design for the Back End PL/SQL based on Business Requirement Documents and the Functional System Design
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, synonyms, materialized views, stored procedures, packages using oracle tools like PL/SQL Developer
- Coordinated with the front end design team to provide them with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Design, develop, and implement custom Oracle Data Integrator ODI Modules in order to take advantage of the database engine.
- Building the required interfaces/mappings, using Oracle Data Integrator ODI for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into the data warehouse for efficient and accurate data reporting purposes
- Did SQL and PL/SQL programming for ODI and oracle
- Expertise in all modules of Oracle Data Integrator ODI implementations including Repository, Topology, Contexts creations in Oracle data Integrator
- Constant monitoring and performance tuning of oracle 12c database, checking the most queries.
- Involved into updating procedures, functions, triggers, and packages based on the change request
- Built Complex queries using SQL and wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used Ref cursors and Collections for accessing complex data resulted from joining of large number of tables.
- Involved in moving the data from flat files to staging area tables using SQL *Loader.
- Extensively used for all and bulk collect to fetch large volumes of data from table.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like TKPROF, AUTOTRACE and DBMS SQLTUNE
- Get all Design and Coding Reviewed and Approved by the concerned authorities
- Perform Technical Validation on production Release day and send a Success/ failure report accordingly
- Worked closely with Production Support team to Troubleshoot and fix any production issues
- Wrote SQL Loader control file for flat file data load and scheduled them in UNIX to load every night in Production Environment
- Used Crontab to schedule the shell scripts to run at particular time on a particular day.
- Worked closely with users in gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solutions that meet their requirements
- Participate in daily scrum to discuss on the current status and burnt down of the hours for the tasks assigned
- Co-ordinate with off-shore testing team by delegating tasks to the team and track the progress
Skills/Tools: Unix, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, TOAD
Oracle PL SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Coordinated with the front-end design team to provide them with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Extract, transform and load EL/T millions of data rows using Oracle Data Integrator 11g ODI
- Expertise in all modules of Oracle Data Integrator ODI implementations
- Performance tuned the ODI interfaces
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Involved in data loading using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like Toad, PL/SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
- Partitioned the fact tables and materialized views to enhance the performance.
- Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Created records, tables, collections (nested tables and arrays) for improving Query performance by reducing context switching
- Used Pragma Autonomous Transaction to avoid mutating problem in database trigger
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application
Skills/Tools: ORACLE 11G, SQL * PLUS, PLSQL DEVELOPER, MS SQL SERVER
Oracle PL SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users.
- Expertise in Oracle Data Integrator ODI implementation
- Efficient in all major components of ODI 11g including installation and configuration, administration, topology manager and data modeling.
- Troubleshooted the ODI connection with oracle by fixing the tnsnames.ora file, TNS listener and DNS entries.
- Participated in Design & Development of database objects which includes creating tables, views, indexes, synonyms, triggers, functions, procedures, cursors and packages.
- Developed views to facilitate easy interface implementation and enforce security on critical customer information.
- Created programming code using advanced concepts of Records, Collections and Dynamic SQL
- Involved in performance tuning on SQL using AUTO TRACE, EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF utilities.
- Worked with multiple business / reporting team and developed dynamic SQL, complex SQL queries using joins, sub-queries and inline views to address reporting requirement.
- Created materialized views using different clauses like FAST, COMPLETE, and FORCE, ON COMMIT
- Used Pentaho Data Integration/Kettle to design the ETL process to extract data from various sources including live system and external files, cleanse and then load data into target data warehouse.
- Created jobs and transformations using Table input, Table output, Text file output, CSV file input, Insert/Update, Filter, Value Mapper, Stream lookup, Database lookup, Merge, Sort and Set Environment variables.
- Wrote UNIX and Perl scripts for file validations, jobs, generate logs and reports.
- Execute static code analysis, generate reports and remediate the security threats on the source code using Check Marx tool
- Configure monitoring using Zabbix and Grafana to monitor the application and create alerts.
- Perform production support and identify potential applications and systems which are at risk to plan and implement necessary contingency and mitigation plan.
- Worked in a scrum Team and followed agile framework to develop applications. Agile methodologies like Sprint planning, sprint retrospective, daily stand up were part of work.
- Provide solution to the adhoc and routine issues from the business users.
Skills/Tools: Oracle 11g, TOAD, PLSQL Developer, Pentaho Data Integrator (Kettle) 7.1, Putty, Autosys.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Gathered the business requirements from the data analysts and architects and performed technical analysis to provide viable solution.
- Translated user requirements into data flows, detail technical specifications and database requirements.
- Created and managed primary database objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes, Sequences and Synonyms.
- Designed and developed PLSQL Functions, Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and Packages.
- Created Records, Tables, Objects, Collections and Exceptions extensively in coding.
- Tuned SQL for the maximum efficiency in various schemas across databases using Oracle Hints, plans and Trace sessions for Cost based and Rule based Optimization.
- Extensively used SQL*Loader to load the data from the flat files to the database and validated the data with the PL/SQL procedures.
- Created dbms scheduler jobs to run the hourly, daily loads for each application.
- Worked with DBA support to monitor the performance and configure alerts using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Involved in Unit test, Integration test and writing test plan.
- Created and modified several UNIX and Perl scripts according to the changing needs of the project and client requirements.
- Worked extensively in UNIX shell scripting to load the data into the staging tables through SQL* Loader handling multiple files.
- Extensively worked on Autosys, Control-M and Batch scheduling tools to handle ETL jobs.
- Worked with version control tool such as Tortoise SVN, GitHub and used JIRA bug tracking tool.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting back end UAT and Production issues.
- 24/7 production support and involved in implementation of coding standards and database change requests
- Involved in Project Planning and scheduling, System Design, Functional Specification, Design Specification, preparation of impact analysis, Coding, System Test Plan, Testing, code review, coordinating user testing and user training, Project demonstration and Implementation.
Environment: Windows, Oracle 11g, SQL, PLSQL, PLSQL Developer, TOAD, Putty.
Oracle PL SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Analyzed the requirements and specifications accordingly.
- Developed user defined functions
- Extensive query optimization and performance tuning
- Written test plans and involved in Unit testing
- Experience in creating tables, indexes and sequences for the experimental data load capture.
- Designed competent PL/SQL programs using PL/SQL collections, Records types, and Object types.
- Involved in creating pseudo columns like ROWID, ROWNUM, SYSDATE, and SYSTEMTIMESTAMP.
- Involved in implementing table partitions using Range, Hash, Composite techniques.
- Automated data quality checks by creating PLSQL procedures, Cursors, Functions and dynamic SQL and enhanced with creating exceptions for error handling.
- Created Materialized Views on remote database and automated scheduler for refreshing the materialized View.
- Created many DB links to connect remote database to extract and process the data for application reconciliation.
- Involved in UNIX shell scripting also placed some of the files in the UNIX server as per the requirement specified by business users.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to create daily health reports and generate logs.
- Actively participated in scheduled production deployments and post validations.