- Total around 10 years of experience in Oracle EPM Suite applications.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle in BI domain.
- Experience in Implementation, Maintenance, Development, Enhancement, Migration, Support and performance tuning of Hyperion projects.
- Have strong Expertise and worked on Hyperion Essbase 9.x, 11.x, Oracle Hyperion Planning 9.x, 11.x, Oracle Master Data Management 9.x, Oracle Data Relationship Management 11.x.
- Worked extensively on reporting tools Smart View 9.x, 11.x, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 9.x, 11.x and Essbase Excel Add - In.
- Have strong knowledge on designing and tuning Essbase BSO applications.
- Involved in automating the Essbase Cubes using MAXL, ESSCMD, MDX, Batch Scripts and Shell Scripts.
- Have extensive experience in Building and Optimizing Essbase ASO and writing MDX formulas, setting up Design Aggregations.
- Implemented and Maintained Security using Hyperion Shared Services.
- Worked on migration of Planning Hierarchies, Artifacts using Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Created and maintained Planning applications through Classic and Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA).
- Expertise in writing Business Logics using Essbase Calculation Scripts and Planning Calculation Manager Rules.
- Involved in creating and maintaining Versions, Hierarchies, Properties and exports in DRM tool.
- Familiar with Hyperion infrastructure maintenance activities.
- Exposure on FPA budgeting processes and have knowledge on Balance Sheet. Income Statement and Tax calculations.
- Involved in creating and maintaining Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) classic and EPMA applications.
- Worked with various type of subroutines in HFM like Consolidation, calculation, Translation, Allocations.
- Involved in configuring FDMEE with HFM applications and in creating mappings.
- Developed Dynamic reports to accommodate prompts as per user flexibility in HFR.
- Knowledge on DRM and DRG work flows.
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of Oracle EPM 11 suite in Windows Environment.
- Experienced in creation of all development related documents (Design, Testing, Admin and Disaster Recovery).
- Involved in different testing phases like unit tests, System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
OLAP and Hyperion Tools: Hyperion Essbase 7x, 9.x, 11x, Hyperion Planning 9x, 11.x, Hyperion Financial Reporting 9x, 11.x, Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM), Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition(FDMEE), Workspace, Shared Services, EPMA, Smart view, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) and Enterprise PBCS (EPBCS)
ELT/ETL: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Scripting Languages: MAXL, MDX, Batch, Shell Scripting
Confidential - Plano, TX
Senior Oracle EPM /Hyperion Consultant - Lead
- Created Design Document and worked towards reviews and getting approvals.
- Involved in creating Oracle Cloud PBCS and EPBCS(Financials) applications in accordance with existing 22.214.171.124 applications.
- Created Dash boards in PBCS using forms, FR Reports etc.
- POC for Valid Intersection in PBCS forms.
- Prepared new feature documents for PBCS for FP&A users for their ease of PBCS use.
- Have knowledge on the metadata management and data integration with PBCS.
- Automated tasks (metadata updates, data loads, import/export) using EPM Automate.
- Created Calc manager rules in both PBCS and On-Premise Planning.
- Involved in Hyperion Planning development activities such as Webform, Calculation Manager Rules etc.
- Worked closely with FPA users for successful UAT for Essbase applications.
- Developed and modified calculation scripts, business rules in Hyperion Essbase, Planning apps 126.96.36.199.
- Created complex webforms with Validation rules and adhoc grids.
- Involved in DRM application development for metadata build and automation.
- Using Extended Analytics, loaded data from HFM to Essbase application.
- Assisted with Post Production support.
Environment: Hyperion Essbase 188.8.131.52, Planning 184.108.40.206, Data relationship Management (DRM), HFR, Oracle PBCS and EPBCS. SmartView 11.x, HSS, ODI
Senior Oracle Hyperion Consultant - Lead
- Onsite Team Lead for CRE and EFS businesses.
- Meeting with Clients on a regular basis on Hyperion related enhancements, forecast related discussions.
- Designed Hyperion Planning Application Optimization.
- Hyperion related training to users, whenever necessary.
- Delegating tasks and closely working with off - shore teams.
- Working with alternate hierarchies in DRM per requirements and to push them into Hyperion.
- Creating, scheduling, Monitoring Automated Jobs.
- Supporting users during Month Close and financial closes issues
- Activities related to Forecasting and Budgeting per user instructions.
Environment: Hyperion Essbase 220.127.116.11, Planning 18.104.22.168, Hyperion Financial Reports, SmartView 11.x, HSS, ODI