- Over 18 years of experience in Enterprise Information Technology System design and architect to fulfill the diverse business needs.
- Extensive experience in developing Cloud Compute Architectures for providing services across multiple data centers and cloud platforms.
- Deployed applications in multi - cloud using public (e.g. AWS and Azure) and private cloud. Designed infrastructure in Hybrid-Cloud environment.
- Played a key role in evaluating, establishing and conducting proof of concepts of various API management products.
- Produced comprehensive architecture strategy for environment mapping in Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Deployed Oracle E-business suite R12 (12.1.3) with Database version 188.8.131.52 on Amazon EC2 Cloud.
- Designed web applications on Microsoft Azure using the Plate form as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (SaaS).
- Deployed Test environment of inhouse developed application in SQL Server and ASP.NET on Microsoft Azure platform as IaaS.
- Configured Express Route on Microsoft Azure and Route53 on AWS to test the performance and compatibility of on premises DNS servers.
- Configured BLOB storage, to assist with the backup retention policies and compared different options available e.g. Table Storage, Page BLOB etc.
- Configured ANSIBLE as an automation tool for the patch deployment on set of servers, and deployed scripts using the playbooks.
- Designed high-performance computing (HPC) and compute-intensive applications using Azure Services.
- Designed network infrastructure using the VNETs, SUBNETS, Application Gateways, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers in Microsoft Azure.
- Involved in building security model, VNets, VPC, Elastic IP for Enterprise infrastructure with Palo Alto PANs on Cloud platform.
- Setup the test servers on Amazon for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Oracle 12c databases using AMIs.
- Designed and installed Big Data Hadoop (Cloudera) cluster on Linux RedHat system.
- Created Oracle Database on (Windows 2000/UNIX/Linux) Servers with schema objects, SGA, instances, control files archived files etc.
- Configured the Linux servers with NAS technology including the blade servers.
- User creation and management by assigning roles and privileges.
- Implemented the Technical Ledger System (TSL) using the Oracle Financials (EBS) R12.
- Tuned databases optimized queries analyzing stats and explain plan.
- Designed backup and recovery procedure for the database.
- Developed GUI based software applications using tools such as Developer/2000, Developer 6i, Oracle 9i Forms, Oracle 9i Reports, JDEVLOPER, Discoverer, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer, and Workflow Builder.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions & Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Wrote efficient, complex, and ad-hoc queries and shell scripts.
- Analyzed data, wrote scripts for data loads and fixes, and integrated cross platform applications using flat files and XML.
- Strong in using Self Documenting Code in Programming.
- Possess interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels
- Excellent Analytical, Communication and presentation skills.
- Configured Azure Active Directory AAD, and the Express Route.
GUI/Applications: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Oracle EBS R12, Developer2000 (Forms 4.5/5.0/6i, Reports 2.5/3.0/6i), MATLAB, OPNET
Languages: JAVA, C++, PL/SQL, SQL, TSQL, Bash Shell Scripts, CISCO IOS, PowerShell, Python, JSON, NODEJS.
Databases: Oracle 6.5/7\8i\9i\10g\11g\12c, R12, Microsoft SQL Server 2005\2008\2012, MS Access
Other Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, M.S. Management Studio, Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g/11g, OEM 12c, TOAD, SQL Programmer, SQL Developer, Net configuration Assistant, SQL*Loader, Database Configuration assistant, Ansible, Dockers, HDFS, Jenkins, Vagrant.
Environment: Unix (HP, AIX, Sco), Linux (Red Hat) Oracle Enterprise Linux, Centos Linux, Windows (2000, NT, XP, Vista 98,95), .Net, Novell Netware, DOS, VMWare.
Oracle DBA / Developer
- Constructed highly interactive database forms, charts and business logic with Oracle Forms Developer R6i in the environment of the Oracle Internet Developer Suite 1.0.1, as well as deployed to the Internet with Oracle Internet Application Server.
- Developed and implemented Code standards of the organization.
- Developed multiple report types with Oracle Reports Developer R6i in the environment of the Oracle Internet Developer Suite 1.0, such as tables, matrices, group reports, and graphs, as well as limitless combinations of these formats, also including combine multiple queries into a single high-quality report.
- Executed dbms support to trace and figure out the bottleneck.
- Install Statspack, found out potential problem. Optimized and tuned database performance, including Index and SQL, PL/SQL statements.
- Created and carried up 7/24 Backup and Recovery strategy for daily, weekly and yearly. On-line backup file including Data file, control.ctl file, redo.log file using Export tools and RMAN, off-line backup archived file in UNIX shell.
Oracle DBA / Developer
- Developed an application using Forms 6i for convenient handling customer service needs.
- Developed complex and customized Reports.
- Migrated data from the legacy system to the developed system.
- Created Tablespaces and rollback segments.
- Developed and maintained employee database, and payroll administration.
- Implemented multi-user functionality of the application.
- Created and maintained users, user privileges and account policies.