- Over 7 years of professional experience on Oracle Applications as a Senior Oracle Developer with specialization in Oracle database, Oracle Forms, Reports, Pl/Sql, Oracle APEX and legacy data conversion
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, database design, software programming, documentation, deployment, maintenance and up gradation of applications using Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), Oracle Forms 12c/11g/10g/6i and Oracle Reports 12c/11g/10g/6i
- Solid Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle
- Created numerous Forms and Reports from the scratch in various projects using D2K (Version 6i—12c).
- Experience in Customization and Implementation of Oracle Forms, Reports, Discoverer reports and XML publisher reports
- Good understanding of General Ledger (GL), Account Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Shipping (WSH), Discrete Manufacturing (ODM), Process Manufacturing (OPM), Advanced Pricing (QP), I - Procurement and AOL objects
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Post Production Support using Oracle Applications R12, 11i
- Experience in customization of Forms through Oracle Form Personalization
- Worked in designing various Technical and Functional Documents like BR100, MD070 and MD120 and Conversion Mapping CV060 using AIM Methodology
- Experience in design and development of inbound and outbound interfaces integrating Oracle Apps with Legacy System using SQL*Loader
- Experience in development and maintenance of applications written using Oracle APEX
- Experience with loading the data using the SQL loader, PL/SQL Developer & UTL files based on file formats
- Experience in creating SQL loader scripts to load data from flat files into the database
- Experience in various Oracle technologies like ADF, SOA, OBIEE, BI-Apps, OA Framework (OAF), AME, Workflow, and Interfaces
- Experience in registration/migration of Forms, Reports, OAF UI pages, ADF Pages, PLSQL programs and XML Publisher Reports
- Migration of legacy data to oracle using SQL*Loader and UTL FILE utilities
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools such as WIN CVS, Web Sphere Clear case, Mercury Quintana, Interwoven Team site and ACME
- Experience in using Bug Management Tools such as Bugzilla, Footprints, Numara Track IT and STAR advance pricing JIRA
- Experienced in Tuning Queries for better performance with large volume of data
- Managed performance and tuning of SQL queries and fixed the slow running queries in production
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes/ debugging of problems and troubleshoot, considering both long and short-term impact of proposed solutions and developed workable solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and inter-personal skills to manage and interact with individuals at all levels. Able to interact effectively with other members of the Business Engineering, Quality Assurance and other teams involved with the System Development Life cycle
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and testing the WRICE components (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) as per Oracle Standards
- Extensive experience in design, development, customization and implementation of various business applications in different platforms using Client-Server Technologies including: Oracle 11i E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Application Server and Oracle PL/SQL and SQL and Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Developer (Oracle Forms and Reports Developer), OBIEE
- Onsite coordination experience and work with the offshore team to knowledge transfer and development support
- Excellent technical background for the accurate evaluation of customization efforts. Strong business, analytical and technical problem solving skills
- Builds deep knowledge of the client's application architecture; business context; enterprise standards; application portfolio; influencing technical, business and administrative stakeholders to deliver solutions aligned with architectural best practices, business area goals, and technology directions
ERP: Oracle E-Business Suite 12i/ 11.5.10/11.0.3/ R12
Database: Oracle 12C/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Sybase, DB2
Scripting: SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
GUI: Oracle Forms 12c/11g/10g/6i, Oracle Reports 12c/11g/10g/6i, Oracle APEX
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Java, UNIX Shell Scripting
Tools: Toad, SQL * Loader, PL/SQL Developer, Discoverer, Data Loader, BI/XML Publisher, Load Runner, MS Office, Word, Excel and Access, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual studio, Microsoft Project, MS Power Point, Crystal Reports, Hyper Terminal, Discoverer reports, XML reports, FTP, Putty, JIRA, Tableau
Methodology: Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Office, Visio Editor, PM Smart
Bug Management Tools: Bugzilla, Footprints, Numara Track IT, STAR JIRA
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, OC4J, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Web Logic
Utilities: IE 5.0/5.5, Netscape 4.7/6.0, Mozilla, Chrome, Putty, WinSCP, FileZilla
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, UNIX, Linux, Solaris.
Oracle Technical Consultant
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the software applications
- Contribute to planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration
- Involved in logical and physical modeling of applications
- Developed Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and SQL Scripts using PL/SQL
- Involved in creation of Conceptual Modeling covering all the business requirements
- Load data into database tables using SQL*loader from text and excel files
- Develop data model, SQL Queries, SQL Query tuning process and Schemas
- Develop and test custom Forms and Reports as per client requirements and making them web enabled using Oracle Reports builder 12c and lower versions and Oracle Forms builder 12c and lower versions respectively
- Built an application from scratch using Oracle APEX 5
- Responsible for Data Migration/Conversion of legacy applications moving into Accela and Salesforce
- Participated in the Oracle Database migration from 11g to 12C
- Lead Developer for the upgrade project of forms and reports from 11g to 12c
- Clearly documents design specifications, data models, UI mockups, code & configuration, develops and maintains department's knowledge base.
- Develop Shell scripts to automate execution of SQL scripts to check incoming data with master tables, insert the valid data into Customer Management System and invalid data into error tables which will be sent back to sender notifying the errors
- Work on modifying the existing Oracle databases and Oracle Forms and Reports application systems as needed and directed by clients to assure compliance with changes in Legislation
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for migration of legacy data into Salesforce
- Hands On experience with Appworx scheduler and Cypress
- Created batch process scripts using shell scripting
- Hands on experience with developing test plans and unit testing
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverables, aligned with standards & best practices
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes/ debugging of problems and troubleshoot, considering both long and short-term impact of proposed solutions and developed workable solutions.
- Responsible for application support and quickly addresses operational issues and internal client requests via standard processes and mechanisms
Environment: SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, UTL Scripts, TOAD, PL/SQL, Oracle APEX 5, Shell Scripting, SDLC Source Control, Discoverer10g, Solaris OS (Unix based), Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7, XML Publisher, XML, Oracle 6i Forms and Reports, Oracle 10g Forms and Reports, Oracle 11g Forms and Reports, Oracle 12c Forms and Reports, Workflow Builder, Java/J2EE, Appworx, Cypress, WebLogic, Tortoise SVN, FileZilla.
Oracle Migration Consultant
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Resolved issues with Oracle 10g Forms/Reports application, such as workstation using side printers for slip printing and other reported problems.
- Resolved issues with Oracle 6i Forms/Reports applications running on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008R2.
- Resolved issues with Oracle Forms/Reports (10g or higher) applications to run on or already deployed on Oracle Exalogic Servers as well as Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2008R2/2012 use cases, e.g. development, virtual machines, and Citrix platform.
- Developed a best practice/standards document for Oracle 6i/10g Forms/Reports application development.
- Assisted in the migration and resolution of issues of the following Oracle 10g Forms and Reports applications to the Oracle Exalogic Servers (DEV, QA and PROD)
- Documented migration plan and resolution of issues to move applications from QA to Production.
- Upgraded Oracle 6i Forms/Reports applications to 10g (or higher) for deployment to the Oracle Exalogic Servers (DEV, QA and PROD)
- Resolved production support issues related to Oracle Forms and Reports Applications
- Develop and Maintain Microsoft word Macros
Environment: SQL, SQL*PLUS, UTL Scripts, TOAD, PL/SQL, Solaris OS (Unix based), Windows XP, Windows 7, XML Publisher, XML, Oracle 6i Forms and Reports, Oracle 10g Forms and Reports, Oracle 11g Forms and Reports, Workflow Builder, TOAD, SQL Developer, Java/J2EE, Microsoft TFS.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Oracle Forms and Reports Consultant
- Involved in conversion of 10g forms into 11g as well as 32-bit to 64-bit Pro*C modules and make sure they function as supposed to.
- Worked on solving the behavioral difference issues between 10g and 11g forms debugging the errors.
- Design and development of Reports using Report 10g/11g.
- Used the Totals/Subtotals/group/sort features of BI Publisher to make data intense operations happen at the template level.
- Develop AP, AR, GL and PO reports using XML/BI Publisher which include AR Invoice report, AR sales profit report, GL Summary Report, PO requisition reports and Commercial Invoice Report.
- Designed interface programs to facilitate transfer of large volumes of legacy data from flat file to Oracle Apps modules like AP, AR, GL and FA.
- Design and developed the Visit structure document application using Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Enhance existing Code, Conduct Walkthroughs, implementation, Spec docs, User training and documentation, Managing and Support of the application. Created Ad hoc/Formal reports based on User requests to produce output in .html, .xls, .pdf, and list formats. Integrate application modules.
- Generation of Ad hoc reports using SQL/PLSQL based on user requirement.
- Designing and developing web page and linking Oracle Forms and reports in the web page for user accesses.
- Worked on the XML reports like Pick slip report, packing slip report, Sales Order Acknowledgement report, Invoice reports, quotation reports, Purchase Order reports and Discoverer reports to make sure they are upgraded from 11 to R12 and displaying the same output as in 11.
- Created new packages in Development phase for modules with issues in 11g environment and worked with QA’s to fix those, promoted them further and monitored their behavior till they go into production.
- Did performance tuning of existing Oracle forms as well as created new Oracle forms using different built-in as well as User-defined functions and procedures.
- Optimized existing Pro*C modules and worked on the conversion from 32-bit to 64-bit.
- Created Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and functions.
- Created PL/SQL tables and global variables and using IN and OUT parameters with TYPE, ROWTYPE, PL/SQL tables and PL/SQL records.
- Developed user documentation for all the application modules. Also responsible for writing test plan documents and unit testing for the application modules.
- Upgraded, maintained and troubleshoot Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Gathered requirements, wrote technical (MD070) and Functional (MD050) and specifications.
- Created stored procedures and functions to support efficient data storage and manipulation.
- Used UTL JOB to automate the PL/SQL procedures and packages.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like HINTS and AUTOTRACE
- Developed scenarios for Unit, Integration done to ensure that all the components work correctly when integrated.
- Developed and Maintained applications using Oracle APEX 4.
Environment: : Oracle Applications 12.1.3, AP, AR, iProcurement, OA Framework (OAF), Oracle Collections, Oracle iPayment, OM, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Discoverer 4i, Workflow, Forms 10g/11g, Form Builder 10g/11g, Reports 10g/11g, Form Builder 10g/11g, Oracle APEX 4.
Oracle Forms and Reports Consultant
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in development, deployment of application using oracle forms and oracle reports as per the user requirements.
- Created stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in the process of collecting the requirements from users.
- Used performance tuning methods to increase the performance of the oracle database.
- Used oracle application server for building reports over the Intranet
- Created new module using Forms and Reports for number portability module.
- Supported and worked on enhancements for Forms and Reports extensively
- Involved in building interfaces between Oracle Accounts Payables (AP), order management (OM), Purchasing (PO), Accounts Receivables (AR) and Third-party systems and provided functional input
- Design and Developed OM Sales Order Interface to bring in Sales orders on a regular basis from the legacy system.
- Proficient in TCA (Trading Community Architecture) to create customers in Oracle Receivables
- Design and development reports for Oracle EBS R12 (various operational areas) on Oracle 10G.
- Creating reports based on highly complex queries with GL, OM, Inventory AP, AR, ATP modules.
- Designed, documented and developed staging tables, conversion routines, Custom PL/SQL API’s for converting Inventory Items, AR Invoices and Receipts, Customers using TCA, Open Purchase Orders, Open Requisitions, AP Open Invoices, Suppliers, Supplier Sites, and Supplier Contacts from legacy system to Oracle Applications
- Worked on Order Import to convert all open orders from Legacy to Oracle
- Worked on customization on Receivable interface as per the client requirement to split the freight lines into multiple freight lines.
- Developed a custom layout XML format according to the user specifications and worked on incorporating it to the standard print Purchase Order and Invoice reports using XML Publisher (BI Publisher).
- Developed custom reports: Sub Ledger Accounting Report and New Account Code Combination Report using XML Publisher.
- Setup Tax Codes, Expenditure Type, Payable Options, Payables/ Purchasing Lookups, Signing Limits, Employee as Suppliers, Expense Report templates, Payment terms, Banks, Bank Accounts, Payables Payment Documents, Automatic Payment Programs, Payment Formats, Flex Fields
- Customized Sales Order form and was also involved in developing new form to display Delivery Information in Oracle Order Management
- Worked on iPayments and developed an interface from AP to bank to transmit payment file for various payments
- Designed and developed process to calculate Average cost per sub-inventory and update the information on transactions
- Customized many reports like Pick Slip, packing Slip, Mailing Label for shipping and Credit Order Detail, Orders by Item, Order Detail & Summary Reports, Payments Overdue Report, Orders for Suspense Account, and Sales Quote for Order Management and Credit memo Account verification report, AR Revenue extract report for AR and also created new reports as per client requests.
- Designed and developed adhoc Discoverer reports
Environment: Oracle Applications Release R12 / 11i / 11.5.10, FA, AP, PO, GL, Oracle 10g, SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, UTL Scripts, XML Publisher (BI Publisher), TOAD, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Shell Scripting, SDLC Source Control, Discoverer10g