- Over twenty years of professional experience in Oracle Technology implementations, primarily focused on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Custom Solutions.
- Extensive experience in all phases of the Project Lifecycle, including planning, requirements gathering, design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, post - production support and maintenance.
- Specialized in the Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cycles in single and multi-org/multi-currency environments.
- Strong Functional and Technical background .
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
ORACLE Applications Rel. 11i, 12.1 and 12.2.6: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Purchasing, Internet Expenses, iSuplier, Inventory, Projects, Collections, Order Management, E-commerce gateway, Workflow, System Administrator, OTM.
ORACLE Tools : Oracle User Productivity Kit 12.1.0, Oracle Forms and Reports 6i, 10.1.2.0.2, Toad 126.96.36.199, Oracle Designer, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Financial Analyzer 11i, Oracle Express Instance Manager 6.3.2, Oracle Warehouse Builder 3i, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, Markview 6, Application Desktop Integrator (ADI), Logical Apps - Apps Rules, Applimation 4.4.0,Oracle Application Implementation Method (AIM), Sql*loader, DB Import and Export, Explain plan, TKPROF, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer, Oracle MetaLink.
Databases: Oracle RDBMS 188.8.131.52.0, Express 6.3.2
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Express Language, UNIX Scripting, Pascal, Cobol.
Hardware: Sun, HP, IBM PCs and Compatibles.
Operating Systems: Unix (SCO, Sun, HP, Digital), Citrix, MS Windows, Web Server.
Other: MS Office Applications, Project 2000, Visual Source Safe, Dameware, Visio, Remedy 5.0, Peregrine, Track-It, Harvest, Dataloader, FTP, TestLink 1.9.16, Redmine 3.4.6.
Oracle EBS Consultant
- Application Support Analyst L-3 for Oracle EBS Core Finance Modules (Global Delivery Model).
- Analize metrics from Incident and change control Management to identify process improvement.
- Prepare Functional Designs (MD50) for Extension Programs, Forms and Reports.
- Prepare Test Script documents (TE40) and obtain the business signoff for production release.
Oracle UPK Content Developer
- Developed over 500 training materials utilizing Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) rel.12.1.0 for US and Colombia rollouts. Content was delivered both in English and Spanish.
- Training topics included core functions from Oracle Financials and Supply Chain Modules Rel. 12.2.6 such as Payables, Receivables, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Collections, Internet Expenses, iProcurement, iSupplier, Projects, Order Management, Inventory, Bill of Materials, OTM, Demand Planning, Quality, ASCP (Advanced Supply Chain Planner), Cost Management and Advanced Global Intercompany System.
Freelance Oracle EBS Consultant
- Served as Liaison between the Client’s North America and Latin American operations to deploy various Oracle projects such as upgrades, data conversions, Interfaces and system enhancements.
- Implemented the PO Approval hierarchy and the Payables approval functions.
- Provided Production support to Oracle GL, AP, FA, AR, PO and OM modules.
- Performed System Administrator functions across instances.
- Delivered functional and technical specification documents.
Sr. IT Applications Architect
- Responsible for supporting Oracle Applications AP, GL, FA, AR, CE, PO, OPM, INV, OM, Workflow, Web ADI.
- Performed System Administrator functions for Oracle, Workflow and Markview applications.
- Participated in various Internal IT projects such as Release upgrades and Oracle roll-outs for NorthAmerica, Latin America and Middle East.
- Used SQL*Plus, TOAD and Unix for troubleshooting.
- Developed interactive CBTs and user training guides utilizing Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK).
Confidential, Westborough, MA.
- Provided Tier III production support for the Order-to-Cash (OE, AR) and Request-to-check (AP, GL, PO, SSP, FA, CM) modules in Oracle applications rel.11.0.3.
- Managed the offshore Development team based out of Monterrey, Mexico.
- Implemented various system enhancements requested by the Change Management Office to increase productivity.
- Led the Order-to-Cash (OE, AR) team during the implementation of Oracle Applications and extensions for EMC Brazil.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from business users, performing system configuration and documenting setups (BR100) and functional designs.
Sr. Consultant, Oracle Applications
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Served as Functional Analyst in the implementation of Oracle Applications 11.5.9 (Payables, General Ledger, Receivables and Purchasing) for Xerox Mexico.
- Gathered business requirements and delivered the GAP-FIT analysis.
- Delivered Project Documents such as Application Setups (BR.100), Business and System requirements and Test Scenarios.
- Configured the Oracle applications modules.
- Designed the following customizations: Check printing program (USD and MXP), AP Invoice Import, AR Lockbox and inbound/outbound GL interfaces.
- Performed functional and integrated testing.
- Provided 24x7 Post-go-live support for the Oracle Application modules.
- Used the Applimation tool to audit the Oracle setups across instances to comply with the Sarbanes Oxley initiative.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Responsible for the administration of Oracle Financial Analyzer 11i and Oracle Express 6.3.2, core applications of the F.I.X. system (Financial Information for Xerox), a web based tool used by Xerox Services and Finance to assess profitability at the Contract and Budget Center levels.
- Developed SPL programs to import data from the Xerox Datawarehouse into the Express database.
- Used Oracle Express Instance Manager for user administration fuctions.
- Developed enhancements to the F.I.X system utilizing Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Develolped and maintained ETLs utilizing Oracle Warehouse Builder 3i.
- Executed and monitored month end processes during a 13 - day schedule.
- Trained Finance users and support teams on OFA functionality.
- Provided 24x7 tier III support for Oracle 8.1.7, Oracle Financial Analyzer 11i, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Express 6.3.2., Oracle Warehouse Builder 3i, Oracle Workflow 2.6 and Oracle Forms and Reports 6i.