Detail - focused and results-oriented Oracle PL/SQL Engineer with development and testing experience. Over a decade of project management, electronics hardware design and testing experience. Having Extensive background in and working with all levels of personnel to achieve corporate goals. Self-directed team member with strong interpersonal, presentation, and leadership skills.
TECHNICAL / MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
- PL/SQL development using packages, procedures, functions, triggers, and Oracle 11G, import/export utility, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer.
- Electronics Hardware Design, CAD/CAM, Schematic Capture, Simulation, Test and Verification.
- Technical Writer, Contract Management, Request for Proposal Writer, Result Oriented Engineer/Manager.
- Trainer, Excellent Written, Verbal and Presentation Skills.
- Team Player, Independent Motivated, Provide Quality Deliverables on Timely Manner.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Created/Modified database objects like packages, procedures, functions, triggers and handled errors using Exceptions.
- Extracted data from flat files and transformed it in accordance with the business logic mentioned by the client.
- Used SQL *Loader and created the External Tables in order to load data from flat files into oracle tables.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins and sub queries to retrieve data form the database.
- Used ‘SQL Navigator’ IDE for developing and managing PL/SQL scripts.
- Handled errors using system defined exceptions and user defined exceptions.
- Created/Modified tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using SQL Navigator.
- Created indices on the table for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
Confidential, Suwanee, GA
- Assist major companies to take advantage of paradigm shifts in the market place by stream lining the distribution process.
- Developing qualified entrepreneurs to build online platform based franchises to generate pipeline income for early retirement and financial independence.
- As a coach and mentor provided guidance to project teams, which support field operations and develop and implement best practices to generate significant online assets.
- Generated significant revenue in less than five years working with small businesses in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Participated in monthly, weekly and quarterly business development strategy meetings and conferences to identify potential leaders to devise a roadmap for future business growth.
- Globally mentored 100+ entrepreneurs on how to create financial independence and build successful small businesses working with fortune 500 suppliers and vendors.
- Developed revenue producing relationships with outcome focused individuals to stay engaged in the business development process to realize double-digit percentage growth over previous fiscal year.
Sr. Electronics Engineer
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
- Tested and integrated with third party hardware and software for Confidential Global Telecom Solutions Sector ( Confidential ) communications equipment rack.
- Designed and tested alarm system circuit boards that are compatible with existing telecommunications equipment for seamless operation.
- Increased flexibility of testing and data collection by introducing hardware and software flags for higher reliability and better functionality.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Successfully designed, simulated, fabricated and tested high speed transmitter electronics circuit boards for communications on board a satellite.
- Wrote, published and presented technical papers for various systems after the proof of concept was fabricated and tested.
- Managed $2M university grant with ( Confidential ) about fault avoidance and health monitoring systems on board a satellite.