- Proactive and creative professional with a demonstrated record of in conceiving & implementing ideas that define, curate and propagate organizations application development & databases.
- Result driven professional with over 17+ years of experience in application development and database administration.
- Skilled with Prominent exposure on C#, SQL Server, VB6 and well versed with Oracle.
- Proficient with hands on SQL and Oracle Administration, partitioning, security, application level encryption, hashing and RCA troubleshooting expertise.
- Last 12+ years in Opus leading application development & database administration projects.
- Comprehensive experience of designing, developing and deploying software applications in payments domain for data - centers and Confidential, Amazon Cloud.
- Well versed with project management in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Efficient organizer, motivator and team player with the ability to motivate teams to excel and win
Technical: SQL Server 2012/2014, C#, ASP.Net, VB 6, Confidential & AWS for IaaS and PaaS, Oracle 11g
Functional: Cards & Payments (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Confidential ), Remittance and compliance
ConfidentialLead Oracle Developer
- SQL Database Migration from legacy platform including Structure & objects along with enhancement, Data and Always-On Implementations, Confidential, Data Partitioning, Report Preparation etc.
- Architected Cloud-based solutions, migrated on premise SQL databases, IaaS Infrastructure Management, Distributed Applications.
- Design Confidential Applications for Gateway Daily Settlement with Banks
- Always-On ( Confidential ) Failover Clustering implementation across Windows Confidential and Amazon AWS Cloud
- .Net Web Services development for cloud platform - Queue & Storage implementation
- VB6 to .Net Migration of database projects. i.e. Oracle to SQL Server
ConfidentialLead Oracle Developer
- Net based Windows & Web-based Enterprise application Development, Maintenance and Deployment
- Database developer and administration role for over 7 years total on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Traditional ASP based web application development
- VB 6 client/server application development including crystal reports, xslt reports Install shield, NSIS scripting for packaging and deployment
- AlwaysOn Planning and Implement across all datacentres
- Data Partitioning and Confidential implementations.
- Performance Tuning of Databases and Servers, Servers Consolidation Planning
- Capacity Planning and Security Inventory Preparation, Documentation, SOPs
.Net Developer & Database Administrator
- .Net Code Migration, Issue fix, functionality enhancement and Implementation of PCI DSS - TLS 1.2 for various gateway like TSYS, GLOBAL
- Coding for Bank Integration for Confidential, Daily Settlement, Billing Software in ASP.Net
- Database Migration Plan includes SQL objects along with data at Austin Data-centre to Confidential cloud.
- Implementation of Always-On in On-Premise and Cloud on IaaS - includes DNS and WSFC configuration.
- Application Performance monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning of existing queries.
- Verifying and resolving SQL Server Blocking issues, RCA and issue Fix, PowerShell scripting for small workarounds and tools development
- User Management & Security, Performance Monitoring tool, profiler and various OS and SQL tools
- Installation, Configuration of Prod, Staging, QA and Dev Environments and preparation of automated deployment script through Cruise Control and NSIS deployment tool.
- Report Development using SSRS
- Data Flow Diagrams, ER Diagram, review with various platform owners
- Co-ordinating various team for Implementation Approach and SME integration to decide best and possible solution for Infrastructure and Databases.
- Third Party component company interactions, testing and integration.
- Designing Cloud based solution, Building infrastructure on Confidential and Amazon cloud
- Prepare Implementation Diagrams- Network, System, Data Architecture Diagrams.
- Implement AlwaysOn ( Confidential ) and PowerShell scripting to handle failover situation, alerts, VPN issues.
- POC whitepaper preparation, Migration Rollout Plan, Troubleshooting guide - for DBA & Stakeholders,
- Backup and DR Plan preparation
Application Development and Support
- Confidential application is to update/maintain WU money transfer currency rate, It was based on live market feed by Bloomberg, and various countries stock market currency fluctuations.
- This application helps to control all the rate details and supply to its all dependent systems like - AS400, Oracle, Tandem etc.
- This application database was on SQL Server 2008. Responsible for Application Development using traditional ASP and ASP.NET technology and database administration task - backup/restore, performance tuning, scheduling and preparing SQL Script jobs, SSIS and DTS jobs, data migration for reporting and data etc
Lead Oracle Developer
- Database Migration from MySQL and SQL Server.
- Prepare Migration Plan - for .net application, MySQL Database Migration, SQL Database Migration
- T-SQL scripting - Procedures etc. SSIS coding to migrate data, objects from various environments
- Data analysis and Cube preparation, SSRS report preparation, deployment, configuration
Sr. Programmer - Application Development and Support
- Database and application coding
- Database Script Preparation and Packaging, Queries Tuning, troubleshooting
- Package scripting using install shield and NSIS, XSLT report scripting