- 21 years of experience in Oracle ERP Applications
- Experience in ERP implementation and production support using Oracle Applications 11i/R12 comprising functional areas in Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, CRM (Depot Repair, Install Base, Service Contracts, Field Service, Knowledge Management, Teleservice), Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, BOM, WIP, Quoting, Receivables, and MSCA.
- Worked as Solutions Architect, Application Lead and Conversion Lead in various Oracle EBS business tracks - CRM/Services, Q2O, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Experience in performing Process mapping, configuration, AS IS analysis, TO BE process developments, integrating various modules, Gap Analysis & Developing Functional Design Specifications.
- Expertise in configuring Oracle Apps CRM (Service & Contracts), Supply chain and Manufacturing modules, having excellent functional experience in Implementation, Enhancement, Testing, Production Support, Customization of Business Applications, Conversion and User .
- Experience in full life cycle implementation going through Development (DEV), Conference Room Pilot (CRP), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Integration Testing and Production, User, go-live and post go-live support in Multi-Org Environment.
- Worked in ERP projects for new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Prepared standard AIM (Functional) documents including MD050s, BR100s, BR030s, BP080s, CV010s, CV040s, TE040s and TE050s.
- Lead team members (business analysts, developers and QA analysts), clients and other stakeholders in reviewing and refining business requirements and solutions, and test cases and test scripts creations in onshore/offshore business model.
- Experience in Oracle R12 Upgrade and fresh Implementation in different Oracle modules- Depot Repair, Install Base, Service Contract, Knowledge Base, OM, Shipping, Inventory, WIP and Advanced Pricing.
- MCSE Certified
- Strong background in both Agile/Waterfall Methodologies, bridge the gap between the business units and technical team through strong ability to articulate requirements.
- Experience in complex design document preparation, develop various B2B Interfaces, analyze gathered information in technical research, evaluates tools and methodologies to ensure that design adhere to current industry, client and company standards.
Databases: Oracle 9i, MS Access
Oracle Applications11i/R12: Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing, Shipping, Advanced Pricing, Depot Repair, Install Base, Service Contract, WIP, BOM, MSCA, WMS, Quoting and Receivables.
Others: Rally, VISIO, ALM, Query Builder, SQL*Loader, HP Quality, Mercury, Toad, MS Office
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, Visual Basic, Fortran, Assembly
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000, UNIX
Oracle Services Applications Lead
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Services Application Lead for implementing/supporting CRM modules Oracle Depot Repair, Service Contracts and Installed Base for a global implementation project being implemented in 28 countries.
- Acted as Solution Architect by providing Oracle EBS solutions to various complex Confidential business scenarios including many B2B interfaces design and enhancements.
- Responsible for design Service Repair solution comprising CRM modules and various Manufacturing applications, like Order Management, Shipping, WIP, Inventory, BOM, Advanced Pricing, Cost Management and Quality.
- Configured CRM and Manufacturing modules to implement EBS process like Repair Billing, OSP, IR/ISO, Inter-company Invoicing, Min-Max Planning, Drop Shipments, (OM) Processing Constraints, Defaulting Rules, Workflow customizations, complex (Advanced) Pricing in Depot Repair, customize Quoting, Contract Billing, PO creation and Invoicing from Service Contracts, Complex PO and Work Completion (in iSupplier) customization etc. for implementing various MSI business scenarios.
- Prepared Services Level I, II, III & IV Business Process design documents in VISIO and authored dozens of complex Functional design documents.
- Developed interfaces to various 3 rd party systems.
- Lead the team members in Business Solution design, Testing and Defect resolutions in HPQC.
Lead Supply Chain Analyst
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Oracle R12 Supply Chain Lead responsible for implementing Order Management, Shipping, Inventory and Purchasing modules for a global implementation project.
- Functional lead & functional Solutions Architect on supply chain modules-OM, Purchasing, Shipping and Inventory.
- Lead Supply Chain and Order to Cash related technical design, development and testing.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Strong understanding of integration best practices and excellent relationship skills working with business leaders, stakeholders, infrastructure team and various development teams across the organization.
- Experienced with design, document, develop, test, debug, deploy, and support a variety of customizations or configurations
- Experienced with developing B2B messages for integration with Vendor WMS.
- Leads the analysis of the technology environment to recommend solutions for improvement.
- Developed various business processes in Supply Chain, Repair and Order to Cash process flows.
- Designed and developed complex business process to satisfy Confidential business need which are not available in out of box Oracle EBS functionality.
Oracle EBS Lead
Confidential, Sterling Heights, MI
- Functional Lead for Supply Chain and Service Repair applications.
- Worked in Oracle Apps 11i environment
- Service Repair lead for implementing Oracle Depot Repair and Field Service modules.
- Production Support Lead for Supply Chain and Manufacturing suits of Oracle applications.
- Captured business processes in form of scenario matrix for testing various process alternatives followed as part of Depot Repair, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, Inventory, WIP, BOM and Quality.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing for various business flows.
- Prepared AIM documents BP070, BR100s and MD050s.
- Modified complex interfaces to third party systems.
- Involved in production support which involves smooth running of the day-to-day operations, collecting end user requirements for enhancements and preparing functional documents.
- Provided Production Support business processes in Depot Repair, Service Contracts, Install Base, Field Service, OM, WIP, Shipping, ASCP, Receivables and Purchasing applications.
- Implemented a customized tool to create, store, and query screening tickets for Excess & Obsolescence process. Oracle Depot Repair and Inventory was customized to implement the process.
Oracle Services Lead
- Functional Lead for Aftermarket/Service business process, responsible for implementing Oracle Depot Repair, Field Service, Install Base, Service Contracts and Knowledge Management applications.
- A global ERP implementation in USA, UK and France where some sites already used Oracle 11i while others in Legacy Systems. It was a mix of upgrade and fresh of implementation of Oracle R12.
- Frequently traveled to different sites to gather business requirements, conduct map/gap analysis, and for Global UAT and Knowledge Transfer.
- Developed integrated Aftermarket business process design comprising Oracle Service applications as well as Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Shipping, WIP, Receiving, Inventory, Receivables and BOM.
- Developed customized solutions involving many of the mentioned Oracle modules to accomplish business needs.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Applications in CRM/Service, Supply Chain and Manufacturing business processes.
Lead Supply Chain Analyst-OTC & Service Repair
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Lead Oracle Order to Cash and Service related technical design, development and testing.
- Configured various Oracle applications for To-Be business solutions in R12.2.6.
- Conducted CRP sessions for Confidential SonoSite business processes in Order Management, Shipping, Service Contracts, Service Request, Installed Base, Purchasing, Receivables and Inventory modules.
- Analyzed existing processes in Oracle 11i and implemented Best Practice solutions in R12.2.6.
- Lead the cross-functional analysis of current state processes and solutions covering Order to Cash and Service Request to Resolutions.
- Implemented enhanced R12.2.6 functionalities in Order Management, Service Request, Installed Base, Service Contracts and Purchasing to meet complex business scenarios.
- Hands-on configuration experience and a thorough understanding of various Oracle ERP business processes in Supply Chain and CRM/Service areas.
Oracle Apps Order to Cash Consultant
- Worked as an Application Lead implementing Oracle SCM modules Order Management, Shipping and Advanced Pricing.
- Worked in Oracle Apps 184.108.40.206 environment
- Developed “To Be” business process designs documents (BP080s) and Application Extension Functional design documents (CF250s) for Order Management, Shipping, Advanced Pricing and Inventory modules.
- Have done setup and configuration for OM modules and produced AIM documents BR100 in OM, Shipping, Inventory, Receivables and Advanced Pricing.
- Created a Requirements list, detailed scenarios document, fit-gap analysis, and RICE lists.
- Designed the “To-be” process flows based on business transformation vision and got consensus among various stakeholders to approve the said design.
- Developed Data Conversion Design Documents (CV200s) for Items, Item Categories, Item Attachments, Item Relationships, BOMs, WIP Jobs, Pricing (Price Lists and Modifiers), Open Sales Orders and Open Sales Orders Attachments.
- Defined Order Types, Item Categories, Price Lists, customized workflows, Internal Orders, Shipping Documents, Release Rules, Qualifiers, Modifiers, Discounts, Pick Slips, Lookup Codes, Quick Codes and Descriptive Flex Fields.
- Design B2B interfaces to Oracle EBS applications.
- Involved in customization of several standard reports to serve important business processes very specific to the client.
- Provided Production Support in OM, Shipping, Pricing, Inventory, WIP, BOM and ASCP modules.
Oracle ERP Solutions Architect
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Architect and implement solutions for requirements across Oracle EBS applications. Provides technical assessment for project request submitted by customers. Recommend customizations, modifications and configuration changes required to meet business requirements.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes.
- Establishes relationships with senior IT and Business leaders for the purposes of advancing proposed application architecture solutions.
- Interprets/authors business requirements, functional and technical design documents for projects.
- Lead the cross-functional analysis of our current state processes and solutions covering: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Service Request to Resolution and Plan to Build.
- Gathered business requirements and recommended future state solutions in Oracle EBS R12 supply chain applications Inventory, WMS/MSCA, OM, Configure to Order, Shipping, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, WIP, BOM, Purchasing, Quality, Service Request, Installed Base, Depot Repair etc.
- Define options, including estimated costs and timelines for the project
- Demonstrated success architecting out-of-the-box solutions to achieve desired business outcomes
- Hands-on configuration experience and a thorough understanding of various Oracle ERP business processes in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and CRM/Service areas.
- Ensures application implementation solutions support the business objectives as appropriate.
Oracle Apps Order to Cash Consultant
- Worked as a Functional Consultant for implementing Order-To-Cash business process, responsible for Order Management, Shipping, Advanced Pricing and Quoting.
- Produced standard AIM documents including MD050s, BR100s, BR030s, BP080s, CV010s, CV040s, TE040s and TE050s.
- Conducted gap analysis and created functional specifications for improved/modified business processes.
- Configured Order Entry, Booking, Scheduling Pick releases, and elements in Advanced Pricing, like Price Lists, Formulas, Qualifiers, Modifiers.
- Developed test scripts TE40 with the test data in Order to Cash Cycle-Enter Oder, Schedule, Pick release, ship confirm, Auto Invoice, Receipts, and RMA.
- Configured Oracle Apps. Financial and Distributions modules including OM, Inventory and Receivable.
- Provided production support for the following applications: Order Management, Inventory, Shipping, WIP, BOM, Advanced Pricing, WMS and Purchasing/Receiving.
Oracle E-Business Supply Chain Consultant
- Functional Team Member of Order Management, Inventory, Advanced Pricing and Shipping modules in a nation-wide implementation project for a manufacturing and service company.
- Worked in Oracle Apps 220.127.116.11 environment
- Analyzed the “As-is” processes by interviewing Branch SME’s and via information requests, documenting site visits and discussing day-to-day operations with branch personnel and business leaders. Performed Gap Analysis, and created Functional Design (MD050).
- Gathered and documented Business Requirements (BR030), and created business process models based on client requirements.
- Designed and implemented Item Status, Item Attribute Control, Item DFF, Item templates, Serial Control, Sub-Inventory, Locators, Planners, Min-max planning, Cycle Counting, Item Attachments, Shipping Network, UOM Conversion, Order Types, Price List, Modifiers, Qualifiers, Processing Constraints, Defaulting Rules, Pick Release Rules, Pick Slip/List, Shipping Roles. Created Users, Menus, Responsibility and Form Personalization.
- Provided production support for OM, Inventory, Shipping, WIP, BOM, Depot Repair, Field Service, Advanced Pricing, Purchasing, ASCP, Install Base and Service Contracts modules.