- Confidential has 12+ years of experience in Oracle Applications which includes 4+ years in Oracle Fusion HCM application (both On - Premise and Cloud) and 7 Years in Oracle E-Business suite (R12 and 11i).
- Currently handling Technical Lead role in Fusion HCM cloud Benefits/ Confidential Implementation project and also worked on Oracle Fusion HCM Techno-Functional role.
- Worked on 5 Fusion HCM Implementation projects, it includes two full life cycle end-to-end implementation.
- As a conversion lead, his primary responsibility is to collect conversion requirement, do mapping exercise and data load in Fusion HCM using HDL for Core-HR and Confidential module.
- Strong Implementation experience and specialized skills in oracle fusion HCM cloud on core HR, workforce compensation, Benefits and Confidential modules.
- Confidential ’s Oracle fusion HCM experience starts with version R1 in on-demand, worked on R7 in On-Premise, R9/10 in Cloud and R11 in Cloud.
- Technical expertise in data conversion tools like HDL HCM data loader, PBL Confidential Batch Loader, FBL file based loader, Spreadsheet loader & data loader and developed Integrations/reports using HCM Extracts, BIP.
- Worked as techno functional consultant in Oracle EBS Core HR, P2P modules.
- He involved in implementation, upgrade and production support projects in Insurance, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and transportation industries.
- Fusion HCM
- Core HR
- US Confidential
- Compensation - Workforce Compensation, Individual Compensation
- Talent - Goal Management, Profile Management, Talent Review & Performance Management
- Fusion Security
- Fusion ERP - Purchasing and Accounts Payables
- Core HR, P2P modules
- HCM Data Loader HDL, PBL Confidential Batch Loader, File Based Loader FBL, Data Loader (R1) & Spreadsheet Loader
- HCM Extracts, BIP BI Publisher and OTBI Reports
- Oracle Fusion Apps (Release1, R7, R9 & R10)
- Oracle Apps E-BIZ (R12, 22.214.171.124, 11.9 and 11.7)
- Oracle 11g, 10g, 8x
- SQL/PL-SQL, Oracle Reports 6i/10g, XML publisher. Oracle Workflow, Alerts, Oracle Forms Customization/Personalization
- Agile - Jira, AIM Methodologies, Kintana, Autosys
Tools: HDL HCM Data Loader, PBL Confidential Batch Loader, HCM Extracts, BIP BI Publisher, Fast Formulae
- Primary responsibility to convert Core HR and Confidential data from Lawson IBM mainframe system to Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud. Involved in data conversion requirement gathering, mapping the Lawson core HR & Confidential data with Fusion HDL/PBL format and load the data using HDL/PBL tools.
- Successfully loaded WorkStructure, Worker, contacts, Salary, Confidential relationship, TRU, W4, Element Entry, Direct Deposit - Bank Accounts and Personal payment method, EFF loads.
- Responsible for design and development of Core HR, Benefits and Confidential Integrations using BI Publisher and HCM Extracts.
- Developed fast formulas for Confidential and Confidential requirement.
- Developed custom templates for check writer.
- Involved in Confidential Balance conversion and Benefits rolling balance conversion.
- Resolved issues raised by users and vendors during multiple Confidential run testing and Integration testing.
- Worked closely with offshore tech team, client tech team, onsite functional team and project manager.
Version: Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud - R11
Tools: BI Publisher
- My role in this project is to develop Confidential Integrations and to support Integration issue raised by vendor and users during UAT testing.
Confidential, Des Moines
Functional Modules: Core-HR, Workforce Compensation, Goal Management, Profile Management, Talent Review and Performance Management
Tools: File Based Loader, HCM Extracts, Spreadsheet loader, BIP, OTBI, Fast Formulae, Security and BPM approvals
- Involved in requirement gathering workshops, design, setup configuration, Integration/report development, data migration activities during Core HR and Talent phase
- Responsible for migrating Core-HR data using FBL and spreadsheet loader for location, department, job, grade, grade value details in work structure, grade rate & salary basis for base pay-setup, person, assignment, Confidential relationship & salary for employment details.
- Loaded Talent data into Fusion using FBL and Spreadsheet loader for Goals, Performance rating and Profile data.
- Designed and Implemented secure SFTP file transfer model considering archive and success/failure notifications strategies between Oracle Fusion SFTP server and external/internal Confidential systems to transfer output Integration files
- Developed multiple outbound Integration and reports using HCM Extract and BI Publisher reporting tools.
- Hands on experience handling Job role, Data role and Duty roles in Oracle Fusion security.
- Developed complex HCM Extract Integration with Confidential system like Hewitt, ADP, PWC and Antar system
- In Non-Prod environments, configured workforce compensation plan with multiple complex Incentive plans and salary plan including merit and promotions.
- IN Non-Prod environments, involved in configuring eligibility profiles, elements, user-defined tables, value sets & values, flexfields, global settings and compensation history
- Migrated compensation supporting data into external table, UDT and in flexfields attribute values.
- Built complex Fast Formulae for compensation requirements.
- Migrated compensation plan and fast formulae from Test to Production.
- Build BI Publisher custom report for compensation as per client requirement. Build security to restrict access to the plans.
Technology: Oracle Fusion Apps (Release 5, Release 7 Module - Fusion HCM, Compensation)
Tools: File Based Loader, PL-SQL & Fast Formulae
Fusion Technical Lead
- Responsible for data conversion design and development on following LBO - Location, Department, Job, Position, Business Unit, Grade, Person and Element .
- Designed and configured File Based loader setups in on premise environment like FTP Adapter, BODS configuration, creating directory structure and “Manage HCM Configurations for CO-Existence”
- Responsible for FBL web service testing for all the VO’s in work structure, person and assignment.
- Responsible for Cross file configuration and generation in On-Premise environment.
- Involved in conversion functional design and data mapping activities.
- Expertise in Fast Formulas.
- Strong work experience in Workforce Compensation Plan Configurations in test pods.
Technology: Oracle Fusion Apps (Module - Fusion HCM, P2P - Purchasing and Inventory Module)
Tools: Conversion Tool -Spreadsheet Loader and Data Loader, PL-SQL & ODI, BIP Reports
Offshore technical lead
- Designed and built complex code for employee assignment conversion and Interface using the web services and Data loader.
- In finance & SCM implementation phase, designed and developed “supplier invoice to fusion payables interface” and “BPA Price Update Interface” in P2P modules. Developed few BI publisher reports
- Coordinated the defect tracking process from development side and was the single point of contact for the QA team in HCM Phase 2.
Technology: Oracle e-business (R12-HRMS), Oracle 11g
Tools: SQL developer, PL-SQL and Autosys
- Involved in development activities in location and employee Integration.
- Direct interaction with business user and quality team to coordinate in SIT and UAT phases.
- Involved in other production support activities like resolving the issues in AP 1099 file and AP trial balance report.
Technology: Oracle e-business (R12-Inventory, PO), Oracle 11g
Tools: SQL developer, PL-SQL, ISG-Integrated SOA Gateway, Workflow Builder
- Involved in data conversion and Confidential Integration activities.
- Responsible for resolving Confidential Integration defects in SIT phase
- Involved in Item Conversion activities in lower end system and resolved defects in INV/PO transaction migration.
- Developed reports in Inventory/Purchasing module to support Item Conversion validations
- Involved in monitoring and troubleshooting issues in OA-SM Confidential Integration
Technology: Oracle Apps Technical, UNIX shell script
Tools: Kintana migration toolTechnical lead
- Responsible for migrating Kintana custom objects from 11i to R12, Responsible to test Kintana custom objects with all workflow cycles.
Technology: Oracle e-business (11.5.9- Finance module (GL, AP, AR, FA, I-Expense)), Oracle 11g
Tools: PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher
Onsite - technical consultant
- Involved in production support activities in oracle financial module AP, AR, GL, and I-Expense.
- Resolved 630+ tickets and developed 10+ enhancements.
- Handled all finance interface task individually for one year.
- Responsible for financial period closing and SAP migration activities.
- Firmenich Migrated Oracle Finance Application into SAP. Sales collection team wants to run “AR Daily report” both in Oracle and SAP.
- This interface will transfer Oracle AR data to SAP (Inbound) and receive AR data from SAP (Outbound).
- New Paid by employee AMEX credit card Process for Singapore org:
Technology: Oracle e-business (R12- HRMS, Confidential, FA), Oracle 11g
Tools: PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher
- Report Customization in 10g- developed below listed reports in HRMS module
- Confidential Reports - Confidential Summary report, Confidential Detail Report, Airfare Accrual report, Consolidated Salary Statement
- HRMS Reports - HR-Management Finance Planning Report, Staff Status Change Report
- Designed and developed custom workflow in SSHR using AME-Approval Management.
- Job Requisition Approval Workflow, Leave Approval Workflow Customization and Expense Claim Approval Workflow Customization in Special Information Type
Technology: Oracle e-business 126.96.36.199 (Inventory, OPM and Project Accounting)
Tools: PL/SQL - Data Migration, Workflow Customization
- Designed and developed new custom workflow for Discrete Confidential (Product price calculator) simulator using AME in oracle discrete & process manufacturing module
- Interface - Price list API for both discrete and OPM Items
- Designed and configured Approval Management Setup for workflow customization
- Migrated Item Master data in Inventory module and Project Cost Budget, Project Revenue Budget in Project accounting module.