- Over 20 years of IT experience in Business Analysis, Implementation, Upgrade, Production Support, Software Development, and Project Management.
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) extensive experience in analysis, design, setup, testing, implementation, customization and support of Oracle ERP Applications (R12.x/11i/10.x), and related third - party solutions for various Industries (Hi Tech, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Electronics, rental/leasing) in global team environment.
- Extensive experiences in understanding the business needs and then articulate define those needs in an action plan.
- Strong project management, organizational, team building, leadership and cross-functional skills.
- Proven track record of leading projects to meet deadlines, with quality deliverables and achieve with in set budget.
- Successfully managed outsource/offshore development and support teams.
Oracle Applications, E-Business Suite (EBS) R12(12.X), 11i(11.5.X)/10.X: Order Management (OM), Accounts Receivables (AR), Inventory (INV), Shipping, Purchasing (PO), Oracle Service Contracts (OKS), Install Base (CSI), Oracle Service, General Ledger (GL), Subledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Managements (CE), Fixed Assets (FA), Property Manager, Oracle Quotes, Customers Online, Trading Community Architecture (TCA), iPayment, iProcurement, iTime, iExpenses, Incentive Compensation, Oracle Projects (PA), Oracle HR, Oracle Payroll, Application Object Library (AOL) and Oracle Financials Cloud Release 13.
Database: Oracle 12C,11G, 10G, 9i, 8i,7.x
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, BPEL, JAVA, JSP, XML, C, and Pro*C
OS: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Tools: /Utilities: MS Projects, MS Office, PowerPoint, Visio, Agile, HPQC, Developer 2000, Forms 10g/9i/6i/4.5/4.0/3.0, Reports 10g/9i/6i/2.5/2.0, Oracle Application Express (APEX) 3.2.1, Oracle JDeveloper, SQL*Loader, XML Gateway, BI Publisher, Import/Export, TOAD, Oracle Discoverer, ADI/Web ADI, Reflection (FTP Protocol), PVCS, SVN, Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE, Optio, Crystal Reports, Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite (BPEL, ESB), Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) tools from HP and MuleSoft 4 AnyPoint Platform.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Oracle EBS Supply Chain Functional Lead
- Conducted sessions with end users & middle management to understand business requirements.
- Created end-to-end process flows for As-Is and To-Be processes related to Order Capture.
- Performed Fit-Gap analysis and identify areas of process improvements & RICE (Reports, Integrations, Customizations, and Extensions) components for Confidential specific business needs.
- Proposed and presented multiple solutions to different level of users, and worked with them to narrow down the best option for Confidential, keeping in mind its current and future business needs.
- Created various solution design and functional specifications (MD50) for new processes.
- Worked with SalesForce team to designed solutions keeping in mind integration points between Oracle EBS and CloudCraze application for seamless master data setup and transaction flow.
- Worked with offshore team to create technical documentation, coding and test cases.
- Created BR100 documents for setups and configurations related O2C process.
- Completed O2C related setup and configurations steps in various instances.
- Worked with cross functional teams to come out with solutions considering business needs of various groups including international units for multi-currency and multi-language needs.
- Utilized Esker product to automate order creation process from source like Email, Fax etc.
Oracle EBS Business System Analyst/Track Lead
- Worked as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Oracle Inventory, Order Management, Advance Pricing, Field Service, iSupport and Incentive Compensation modules.
- Led data conversion team for Oracle EBS R12 deployment, and implemented various processes to improve quality of data and automate multiple steps to streamline conversion cycles.
- Created Functional design documents for good number of interfaces and enhancement requests.
- Led Evaluation and POCs (Proof of Concepts) for Oracle Service Contracts, Property Manager and Lease Management for Confidential ’s rental and leasing business unit.
- Created/reviewed and updated BR100 for OM, INV, Advance Pricing, Customer Service, AR and OIC (Incentive Compensation) modules, for gaps and worked with implementation partner to resolve open issues.
- Led Enterprise Process Flow (EPF) testing to test major business functions across systems for various scenarios, and documented gaps and defects.
- Worked as liaison for third party products like Vertex, Paymentech, Amex etc. for various enhancement requests, resolve open issues related to business decisions, bugs and upgrades.
- Worked closely with business users to understand their business needs, process improvements, process re-engineering and process transformations to take advantage of technology.
- Created process flow and swim lane diagrams of As-Is and To-be processes, and presented those to the users of all levels to get input for the process improvements.
- Created functional specifications for various integrations, customizations and extensions.
- Worked as liaison for third party products like Paymentech, Vertex, Amex etc.
- Proposed and presented process improvements to senior management.
- Lead evaluation and POC process of Oracle Financials Cloud Release 13.
- Implemented processes to improve execution and quality of product in onsite/offshore model.
Sr. Principle Consultant/ Project Lead
- Worked as a functional consultant for Inventory, Order Management, Install Base, Service Contract, Incentive Compensation, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger Modules for various implementation and upgrade projects.
- Taken ownership to resolve post R12 upgrade issues and worked with business users and Oracle support team to get, evaluate, apply and test patches.
- Improved processes and integrations related to AP, AR, OIC and GL modules with other systems.
- Improved credit & rebill process through setup and process re-engineering.
- Supported end to end Procure to Pay process using Oracle EBS and third-party products.
- Lead discovery and readiness of R12 upgrade project.
- Responsible for R12 upgrade related activities for Quote to Cash (Q2C) process.
- Designed the Service contract streamline process to improve renewals and licensing revenue.
- Created setup relate changes to enhance integration process to upload sales orders in Oracle Order Management from various sources like Website, F2F, and XML Files.
- Configured and implemented electronic invoice distribution process for global customers.
- Created Pricing formulas, pricing categories other attributes promotional pricing.
- Led and designed revenue recognition process to be complies with SOP 97-2 and EIF 8-1, using data from multiple modules (OM, Service contracts, Project Accounting and Quotes).
- Created several custom accounting rules for deferred revenue and the modification on auto-invoice pre-processing program to in corporate these rules, it also utilized a custom form, GL Import and further accounting rules to recognize revenue a later date.
- Created custom responsibilities and Implemented strategy to restrict functionality as per corporate security and compliance requirements of the system and data access.
- Created various white papers and held presentation in Oracle users and various other groups.
Lead Functional Consultant/EBS Practice Manager
- Maintain relationship with multiple customers simultaneously to meet their expectations.
- Led the process of identifying items for de-customization during R12 upgrade process.
- Developed processes for smooth implementation and upgrade of Oracle EBS.
- Designed interfaces to synchronize data in Oracle EBS Trading Community Architecture (TCA) data model and other applications.
- Developed strategy to implement procedures to improve quality of data and have golden copy of customer data in Oracle TCA module that being referred by multiple applications.
- Designed and developed Interface programs to load Install base, service requests and service contracts data from legacy application to oracle EBS.
- Created custom responsibilities and Implemented strategy to archive aged data while maintain accessibility using same GUI to be compliance with SOX and other regulatory authorities.
- Created BR100 (Configuration and setup) for various Oracle EBS modules.
- Implemented change control process along with other process improvements to understand business requirement more accurately and convert in efficient technical solution.
- Established patching process to evaluate, test and deploy patches to at supported version.
- Mentoring junior team members to bring them up to the speed to improve team performance.
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
Team Lead/ Principal Software Engineer
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple modules of Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for taking ownership of application and worked as liaison between end users and system support teams (DBA, Development, Support and Vendors).
- Led the team to do substantial customization in AR and AP/PO modules to convert data from legacy application to Oracle 11i and archive it to improve performance.
- Designed interfaces for GL module to get data from various sources for consolidation purpose.
- Architected solution using Oracle EBS and multiple other applications to keep it adaptable and flexible to add new processes and prepare for global deployment.
- Created encryption and decryption and data masking procedures to copy HR, Payroll and other sensitive & confidential data from PROD to cloned instances.
- Designed reporting solution for various level of user ranging from management to end-users.
- Created documentation including Business specifications, Technical specifications and end user documentation as per Oracle’s Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Designed interface programs for finance modules AR/AP/GL/CM and CRM modules (Service Contracts/Services Requests/ Install base) to load data from legacy system to Oracle EBS.
- Work in onsite/offshore/outsourcing models, and implemented processes to improve communication process, efficient utilization of resources to lower TCO of solution while maintaining quality.
- Traveled internationally for various Oracle EBS implementation projects and worked closely with vendors, implementation partners and outsourcing teams to come out with best possible solution.
- Followed PMI guidelines and techniques to improve quality of deliverables and complete task on time and with in budget, used Waterfall, Oracle AIM and Agile SCRUM methodologies.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Consultant/ Tech Lead
- Developed IMS OOPs (Out of Pocket), Process, Bridge between AP to AR and AP to GL and also AR to GL. The AP Invoices get transferred to AR as transactions completed and invoices paid.
- Developed AR Customer Interface with all the customer info including Banks and profile info. This Interface is developed various customizations and validations to suit SSC business needs.
- Designed/developed various DFF’s, Flex fields and Value sets necessary for all the above custom processes and Reports based on the business requirements. Also involved in defining the AP/GL/ AR Lookup Codes, Profile options etc to satisfy custom process.
- Developed and Supported AP Open Interface, feeds from various sources needs to validate and to generate invoices with the transaction report / error report.
- Customized the AR Auto Invoice process for Ireland, thru user form Interface, which the users can upload the source file in three formats with several validations to load into AR Interface tables. The user can view the transaction report / Error report log.