- Over 15 years of multi sector commercial and industrial experience in 8 countries, with last 14 years working in Oracle Applications / E - Business Suite area.
- Managed and implemented Oracle Applications Projects for prestigious organizations and performed successfully project management duties.( versions 10.7 to12.05 )
- Lead Role for all aspects of Business Analysis like Business Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Process Analysis and impacts on People, processes and organisations for Oracle Applications Projects using AIM.
- Expertise in relationship building and client relationship management.
- Testing Expert for all aspects of various cycles and types of testing.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrated while managing cross-divisional teams
- Oracle EBusiness Suite modules: Apps Modules Version Rel 12, 11 i (11.5.9, 188.8.131.52) and earlier versions.
- Oracle Purchasing
- Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle Advanced Global Intercompany System
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Oracle iReceivables
- Cost Management
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle iSupplier Portal
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle Internet Expenses
- Oracle E-Business Daily Business Intelligence for Procurement and Financials
- Oracle Advanced Collections
- Oracle Approvals Management
- Oracle Assets
- Oracle E-Business Tax
- Sub Ledger Accounting
ASSIGNMENTS / PROJECT DETAILS:
Senior Systems Analyst
- Functional Analyst for phase 3 B and phase 4, Roll out which consists of implementation of E Business suites Modules for Panama Hub and Trane Global Trading Platform and Monterrey Manufacturing plant of Confidential Rand.
- Build and configure Intercompany Process flows including logical intercompany flows.
- SPOC for two vital Intercompany Components namely Mark Up below Operating Income and Seed to Flower Report.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering and solution confirmation workshops.
- Analyse business scenarios and preparation of End to End Test Scripts and Wall to Wall Scripts.
- Help business in executing test scripts for various cycles of testing including UAT.
- Preparation of MD50’s, TE20’s for testing of RICE elements.
- Involved in filling bugs arising out of testing, and verifying fixes and solved them using Quality Centre.
- Collating results of testing progress, issues for leadership review.
- Conducted Functional, integration and regression testing and worked closely with business users during acceptance testing phase.
- Analyse existing business processes and System Configuration for GL, AP, AR, CM and FA Modules.
- Preparation of Presentations and conducting workshops for R12 for key business users.
- Analyse existing Expense report business process and System Configuration for Internet Expenses.
- Preparation of Test Scope / assessment and finalisation of Test scripts.
- Preparation of Training Material and managed CRP and UAT activities.
- Monitoring and managing third party supplier and Off-Shore Development activity / Monitor / Resolve all issues resulting from Testing Cycles.
Senior Business Analyst / Testing Leader
- Analyse existing Business Processes and System Configuration for AP, AR, GL, CM, and PO.
- Documentation and preparation of Impact Analysis of R 12 for all business processes.
- Preparation of Presentations and conducting workshops for R12 for key business users.
- Documentation and led the activity for Confidential ( Requirement Analysis and Solution Design ) for all financial modules
- Created Test cases from scratch by using business functional requirements specs including MD50.
- Developed details Test scripts for End to End as Wall to Wall scenarios.
- Testing planning along with PMO and led the actual testing execution.
- Analysed documented test results, test logs.
- Test case management, test execution and defect tracking on regular basis for various test cycles.
- Monitoring and managing third party supplier and Off-Shore Development activity /
- Monitor / Resolve all issues resulting from Testing Cycles.
GL and AGIS Consultant
- Document and map existing and future business processes for Intercompany Transactions
- Configuration of environment for AGIS and it’s integration of Oracle EBS Financials (AP, AR. GL)
- Preparation of Confidential document, Solution design and Configuration document
- Preparation of estimates for phases of AGIS implementation and maintenance of issue log highlighting the major and minor issues
- Preparation of draft Test Scenarios / Test scripts and Training Material.
- Document and map business requirements for integration of Oracle EBS (AP, AR. GL, PO) and Oracle Retail Merchandising System.
- Participation in workshops for Enterprise wide view Project for Integration of Legacy with Oracle Retail and Oracle EBS.
- Preparation of Functional Design Documents for integration between ReSA (Retail Sales) and AR.
- Test Leader for integration testing and defect management.
- Configuration of Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) to support Intra Org Inventory accounting as per business requirement.
- Solution design for P2P process for GFR ( Goods for Resale ) Process
- Planning for Rollout of new operating Units and Legal entity including configuration of new Intercompany Processes using AGIS.
- Configuration of General Ledger R 12 and testing and go live support for Ireland Business Unit
- Review of Intercompany Recharging and documentation of Business requirements, and implementation of solution design in AGIS for R12.
- Customisation of WEBADI with AGIS for JE description
- Project Planning for Sub ledger Roll Out for Ireland Business Unit.
Functional Lead Procurement
- Review and redesign of P2P solution design including AME. R 12 including iSupplier, iProcurement.
- Review of documentation and deliverables of R 12 implementation.
- Restructuring of iProcurement catalogue
- Planning the implementation of Core Procurement and HR modules including iRecruitment, Payroll and Time and Labour.
- Interaction with Stake holders for Key Business processes for AP, PO, AR, GL and CM.
- Explore Oracle Accelerator and use of the same for rapid implementation.
- Build High Level business requirement document and project plan including definition of user base, locations, methodology, key deliverables, and Identify resource requirement with individual responsibilities.
- Prepared Test Scripts and Training documentation for R12 Modules: Accounts Payable, General Ledger, MOAC and AGIS.
- Lead the COA restructuring stream and design new Global COA to meet Confidential worldwide requirements.
- Analyse existing COA limitations and Collate and document business requirements for new Confidential Of Accounts.
- Document various options for new COA structure and Liase with Business stakeholders for evaluation of options.
- Led effort to Gather client requirements and translate them into requirements documents and into ‘standard’ and ‘custom’ solutions till sign off stage for implementing Finance and Procurement modules on clean Install of R12, which includes General Ledger, Ledger Sets, MOAC,SLA, Purchasing, iProcurement, Payables, Receivables, Payments and E-Business Tax, Assets, Cash Management and Advanced Global Intercompany System.
- Preparing detail Presentations on R 12 new Features for all finance and Procurement modules including the new functional architecture.
- Conducted requirement gathering workshop and subsequent demonstration to the customer of all the new features and functionality of R12 of Oracle Applications.
- Business Requirements documentation and gap-fit analysis of the business requirements to the standard application, and created solution proposal for the gaps that required additional enhancements.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Develop end-to-end business process flows, functional specification for Oracle Purchasing, AP, AR and GL modules.
- Creation of functional specifications for the enhancements identified due to business specific needs including payment formats / intrastate movement for Sweden.
- Architecture and design for the enhancements and presentation of standard business process and proof of concept for the enhancements to the business users.
- Support on resolution of issues arising out of the development testing environments and procuring user acceptance of fitment of application to business process.
- Creation of MD 50’s for all interfaces, new reports.
- Test Leader for planning and execution of SIT Cycle.
- Functional mapping for Data Migration activity including data validation.
- Develop Test scripts for CRP testing and help business in executing the test scripts.
- Developing the detail project plan along with the key milestones.
- Interacting with business leads for their buy-in for the project schedule and key delivery dates.
- Identifying Resource needs and their respective skill set for Project Delivery Process.
- Overseeing business requirement analysis and documentation.
- Mobilisation of Human and Physical resources for project initiation.
- Business requirement documentation and gap analysis with reference to Oracle R12.
- Mapping of existing SAP business processes with specific reference to cost acquisition functionality.
- Preparation of Presentations for new features of R 11.5.10 for Confidential .
- Delivery of detail features of 11.5.10 to the Key User Community of Confidential .
- Preparation of Project delivery Proposal for upgrade to R 11.5.10
- Customer Requirement Gathering, Project Scope Analysis, Project Implementation plan and solution Design Modules: Oracle Receivables, iProcurement, Oracle Purchasing and Oracle Payables.
- Comprehensive analysis, Design of Procurement initiative that covers Oracle Procurement Suite including iProcurement, Business Intelligence.
- Catalogue administration and contract management.
- Finalizing and propagating new Procure to Pay Process to complement the Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Payables and Oracle General Ledger Modules.
- Development of business requirements, detailed solution design and implementation plan for the Procure to Pay Process.
- Delivered high impact presentations and conducted workshops to demonstrate the benefits and process efficiencies.
- Ownership of tasks for all configuration work, Documentation, functional specifications for all identified Customizations and complete testing and sign off activities for iProcurement, Purchasing and catalogue administration modules.
- Designed and planned all test cycles, developed test scripts based on business scenarios and managed CRP, as well as UAT testing.
- Conducted UAT and End User Training, Prepared Training Material, Test Scripts, Support Desk Process mapping.