15+ years of IT industry experience, in the areas of Oracle RDBMS management; Oracle EBS Applications upgrades and maintenance; Oracle Fusion technology; Software development; Project leading and mentoring. Proving record for over - achieving. Strong with analytical skills, efficient in problem solving, fast in absorbing new technology and adapting to new environments. Able to take initiative, well-organized, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good team player.
SUMMARY OF WORK HISTORY:
Confidential, VASenior Oracle RDBMS and EBS Applications Administrator
- Technical engagements and mentoring: hands-on experiences and in-depth technical knowledge in Oracle Database, EBS R11i, 12.1 and 12.2 Applications, the SSO components (OAM/OID) and Weblogic middle tie; all aspects of EBS suite maintenances, such as online patching (adop), performance tuning, cloning, RMAN backup and recovery, etc. Troubleshooting complex issues and perform RCA; mentoring junior professionals.
- Upgrade activities and Oracle EBS R12.2 experiences: The latest experiences include 11i to R12.2.4 upgrades.
- Successfully performed multiple iterations of mock upgrades, while mentoring junior personnel. Additionally for a different project, successfully pioneered two 12.2.6 upgrades from 12.1 instances before official upgrades started, enabling the functional team to prototype Oracle new CLM module to customers.
- For both projects, provided systematic upgrade documentations.
- Oracle Fusion technology: more than 1 year extensive efforts on Oracle Fusion Applications and Fusion technologies, including Fusion applications provision, configuration, and maintenance on Oracle Engineered Systems, involving Fusion middleware technology such as SOA, Weblogic, IDM 11gR2 (OIM, IAM, OUD/OID).
- Security Aspects: CompTIA Security+ certified; SHA1 to SHA2 SSL certificates upgrade for Oracle EBS Suite R12.1 and SSO components (OAM/OID), utilizing the tools of orapki, keytool and openssl; Security STIG compliance efforts (Security Technical Implementation Guide).
Senior System Engineer
- Responsible for installation, configuration, cloning and upgrades of Oracle databases (Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g RAC) and Oracle EBS Apps 11.5.10 or R12, using opatch, AD utilities such as adadmin / adpatch etc., applications system administration and troubleshooting of 10g RAC’d and load-balanced instances, troubleshooting concurrent managers and requests, performance tuning of databases and EBS Applications, using ADDM, AWR or TKPROF etc.
- Experiences also include OEM, Data Guard, RMAN, Fusion technologies such as Weblogic, SOA, SSO OID/OAM.
- Exposure to the functionality of Oracle Financials modules.
- Often responsible for project leading, and customer relationship managing through working on site such as in London and Holland.
Senior Oracle RDBMS and EBS Applications Administrator
- Leading the then new technology of Oracle EBS 11i upgrade from the old character based EBS V.10.7, successfully upgraded from 10.7 to 11.5.8, and from 11.5.8 to 11.5.10
- In-depth hands-on experiences in Oracle RDBMS systems installation, upgrading, configuring and maintaining from versions 7 through 9i.
- Supervised and assisted developers in their coding standards and production deployment.
- Advanced tasks included replication and snapshot setup, troubleshooting complex issues; database backup and recovery; database and application performance tuning; annual disaster recovery exercises, etc.
Confidential, Washington, DC.
- The 6 years of software / reports development experiences using various tools laid solid foundation early on about software life cycles, which served well later for Database and Application administration.
Computational Linguist, and Database DBA
- Responsible for leading the SQLWindows Development group and administering various databases.
- Provided implementation and problem-solving techniques for the team members.
- Also responsible for a project in the text retrieval engine, analyzing the existing design and developing new algorithms for improvement.
- Assisted customer interface design.