- Around 15 years of US ERP implementation, R12 Upgrade or production support experience with customized Oracle ERP solutions in over five full life - cycle implementations. This includes requirements gathering, fit gap analysis, conference Room Pilot, solution design, system configuration, data migration, change management, pilot testing, troubleshooting, implementation, rollout, cutover planning, user training and post-production support including month end closing.
- Sound Experience implementing Oracle General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Payments, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, iExpense, Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Inventory, Order management, Costing, Projects, Grants accounting, AME, Functional Administrator and Sub-Ledger Accounting.
- Rich experience in EBS R12 Public sector accounting for GL, PO, AP, AR, Projects and Grants which include Budgets and Budgetary Control.
- Sound experience in R12 Procure-To-Pay (P2P), Invoice to Payment flow, Bank account setups, AP Payment runs, transaction accounting, Order-To-Cash (O2C), Trading Community Architecture, AR Auto Invoice, Auto Lockbox, AR credit management, AR transactions, AR receipts, General Ledger account balances, accounting events, journal entries, business flows, accounting reconciliation, period close, financial reporting, intercompany accounting setups.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Fundamentals of Workflow, XML Publisher reporting, Alerts, Multi-Org, Multi currency, Master data, Transaction data accounting Setups and gathering reporting requirements.
- Develop or modify the existing management processes & procedures for Deliverables and Work with all stakeholders to facilitate project integration.
- Excellent Project Management Skills with knowledge of AIM Methodology, including documentation of Business Requirements, Solution Design (MD50), System Configuration (BR100)
- A thorough understanding of Oracle Applications Functionality, Architecture, Design .
- Sysadmin tasks like Maintaining User security, Application security (Responsibilities, Request groups) and Custom applications.
- Solid understanding of Oracle E-business tax, E-Business suite customization procedures, Integration points and peripheral applications. Interaction with Oracle Support for Bug Fixes and issue resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent customer interaction and service skills.
- Rich Consulting experience with Fortune Clients Confidential, Lucent, Cisco and NCR.
- Rich Public Sector experience with Washington DC Government and Confidential
Oracle Applications: Oracle Applications 10.7, 11.0.3, 11.5.4, 11.5.8, 11.5.10, 12.0.1, 12.1.3
Business Intelligence: OBIEE, Noetix, Discoverer 4x, 9i and 10G
Data Conversion: Data Loader, Oracle ADI, SQL Loader, SQL, PL/SQL, Developer, XML Publisher.
Oracle Apps R12 Solution Architect
Modules Involved: General Ledger, Payables, Payments, Receivables, Service Contracts and Fixed Assets.
- Functional Lead for Australia implementation of Finance modules which include General Ledger, Receivables and Payables.
- Worked on Project One - Consolidated OBIEE Reporting:
- Supported GL Calendar change from Fiscal Calendar to Accounting Calendar.
- Created Tax Books for several US Corporate books.
- Setup Lockbox & NACHA for SG bank accounts.
- Completed Remit-To address change on Finance and Sales Documents.
- Worked with Oracle support to fix bugs and resolve day to day issues.
- Worked with onsite and offshore development teams to develop and modify technical objects.
- Resolved Billing and Invoice print issues from Service Contracts.
- Worked as Liaison between users and Business Objects Team.
- Created tickets for Adhoc requests from business users to resolve following issues.
Confidential, Columbus, IN
Oracle Apps R12 Solution Architect
Modules Involved: Payables, Payments, Receivables, Advanced Collections and E Business Tax.
- Functional lead for Payables, Payments, Receivables and Collections modules.
- Functional Design for AP custom Check Print using XML Publisher.
- Reviewed the Fit Gap documents with users and finalized the scope documents for US Sales Tax and Custom Check Print.
- Demonstrated Advanced Collections Functionality to users.
- Gathered requirements for US Sales Tax integration with Vertex and prepared Fit Gap document.
- Gathered requirements for AP Custom Check Print and prepared Fit Gap document.
- Gathered requirements for Warranty invoice interface from Siebel to Oracle Receivables.
Oracle Apps R12 Functional Lead
Modules Involved: General Ledger, Payables and Receivables.
- Successfully completed Functional Setups for General Ledger, Payables and Receivables.
- As part of the GL setup configured Budgets and Budgetary controls.
- Replaced 11i Payment Functionality with New R12 Payments Functionality.
- Actively involved with users in data cleansing. Ex: Customers, Suppliers and miscellaneous transactions.
- Integrated Oracle EBS with Open Fare system.
- Functional Design for AR Invoice transactions import program.
- Functional Designs for conversion of Customers, Vendors, locations, Payables and Receivables open transactions.
- Functional Design for AR Invoice Print and dunning letter print using XML Publisher.
- Functional Design for AP custom Check Printing and positive pay file print using XML Publisher.
- Setup the Payables Invoice approval workflow using Approval Management Engine.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Oracle Apps R12 Functional Lead
Modules Involved: General Ledger, Purchasing, Payables, Fixed Assets, Projects and Grants.
- As a Functional Lead Configured Accounts Payables and Purchasing Modules.
- Ariba is the District’s system of record for Purchasing. While Purchasing activities take place in Ariba, the Pre-encumbrances, Encumbrances and actuals will be recorded in Oracle General Ledger and Project accounting through Oracle Purchasing. In order to maintain the proper encumbrances and Budget balances in EBS these transactions were made real time and synchronous. Designed the functional aspects of the following interfaces to keep Ariba Purchasing and EBS Purchasing in sync.
- Functional Design for real time interfaces for Vendor, Requisition Import, and Purchase order Import, Invoice and Direct Voucher from Ariba to EBS.
- Functional Design for Items, Locations and Vendor conversions.
- Worked with District SME’s to take key business decisions on Vendor management.
- Designed and performed end user training in various financial modules.
- Prepared around 50 Functional Design documents and detailed configuration documents.
- Setup several Banks, Bank accounts and associated them with the District Payment processes.
- Designed and setup Payment process for the DC Treasury which does a few millions of Payments using different ACH and Check Formats for different banks.
- Developed Test Scripts and conducted system, module and Integration testing.
- Functional Design for 6year/1year accounting solution for the Capital projects.
- Designed the process to Convert Asset Expenditures to Fixed Assets.
- Configured the following for Accounts Payables.
- Defined Payables Options, Financial Options, Payables Lookups, Pay groups, and Payables System Setups.
- Defined Payment Terms, Signing Limits, PO Matching and Invoice Tolerances.
- Configured the following for Purchasing.
- Defined Inventory setups like Items, Item templates, Organizations, Categories (Purchasing), Category Codes and Category Sets.
- Defined Purchasing Options, Financial Options and Receiving Options.