With sound professional knowledge, expertise and creativeness, I aspire to render quality service to the organization to attain its goal, with purpose, devotion to the duty and determination to succeed. I also aim to achieve a challenging position that promotes professional growth and prospects.
- Around 10 years of Oracle APPS (11i, R12) experience.
- Extensive development experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports 6i and Forms 6i, Forms Personalization, XML publisher, Workflow Builder, Conversions, Interfaces and Shell scripting.
- Successfully completed some implementation projects with end to end life cycle.
- Worked on various modules of Oracle Application with focus on Distribution - SCM, OM, INV &purchasing.
- Good exposure on oracle WMS, MSCA and Depot Repair.
- Soft skills - Good communication and presentation skills. Experienced in client interaction and onsite co-ordination, status reporting to client
- Exposure to Oracle AIM documentation - BR-100, MD-50, MD-70, MD-120
- Decent experience in implementation, customization of several application modules, data mapping of oracle functionality with business requirements.
- Strong Database concepts and SQL, PL/SQL understanding
- Excellent analysis, design, development & testing skills.
- Quick Learning and Adaptability of new technology and tools, Lifetime Learner.
- Can handle the pressure of deadlines
Oracle Modules: SCM, OM, INV, Purchasing, WMS, Depot Repair
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2007, XP.
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, Java, C, C++
Databases: Oracle 8i / 9i, Oracle 10g
GUI: Data loader, SQL Loader, MS-Office
Tools: & Utilities: SQL-Plus, SQL Developer, Toad, Developer 2000, Reports 6i,10g, Forms 6i,10g, Discoverer 10g, Workflow Builder, Remedy, BI publisher, SQL* Loader
Oracle Applications: Oracle Apps 11.5x, Oracle Apps 11.0x, Oracle R12
Other Applications: PDH
- Procure to Pay
- Requisitions and Purchase Order Creation and Approval
- Receiving and Invoice Matching.
- Complete flow of P2P Cycle including the interfacing with AP.
- Order Management
- Enter and Book the Sales Order, Pick Release the Order and Ship Confirm
- Create Invoice using Auto-Invoice, receipt application to invoices
- Journal Import and Posting to GL
- Drop Ship and back to back flows
- Interface to AR, Worked on application APIs.
- Reports - Expected Receipts, AR Invoice Cross- etc.
- Oracle Modules
- Oracle WMS - Inbound & Outbound flow
Technologies: SQL, PLSQL, Oracle APPS SCM functional, Oracle WMS, Reports
- Working as a techno-functional in a team of 5.
- WMS implementation for the existing business process (Both UK and Germany).
- Study of current business scenarios, future business flow & identification of gaps and workarounds in order to provide integrated business flows and existing operations in the warehouse.
- POC documents, E-R diagrams to confirm the data flow, preparations for MD-50 & MD-70.
- Configuration and implementation involved all the mandatory and optional steps.
- Worked on WMS tables, functional inbound and outbound flow, reports and other plsql customizations.
- Working with team, key users, super users, functional manager, project managers, developers and testers.
Technologies: SQL, PLSQL, Oracle APPS SCM functional, Depot Repair Techno-Functional,
Oracle Order Management & Depot Repair Techno Functional consultant
- Worked extensively in Packing and Shipping processes.
- Support of production environment and users on a daily basis by responding to emergency requests.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, functional design, development, testing.
- Handled complete depot repair module individually.
- Deliverables such as analysis, functional mapping, gap analysis, finding solutions, setup and testing.
- Handling customer issues on desktop sharing and direct call.
- Proper Documentation and reusable codes and proactive maintenance to reduce number of upcoming issues.
- Coordinating with onsite people and with the clients frequently, working efficiently with the other team members for the success of the project.
- Developing new processes for client proactively.
- Solving and supporting incidents in Service Desk Manager.
- To understand the requirement, direct client interaction, support of the SCM, OM track including issue resolution, documentation according to customer satisfaction.
- Handling the role of release coordinator to make sure there is smooth migration of objects in various instances and properly updated to client.
- Majorly worked on PO, SO and Inventory functional related issues.
- Developed a custom interface in order management that accomplishes pick release and ship confirm processes in oracle API.
- Designed, documented functional (MD050) and technical specifications (MD 070).
- Worked on custom API’s to fulfil various requirements.
- Technical support which includes maintenance and debugging the code when required in OM.
- Worked as support of items, supplier and customer interfaces.
- Customizations performed in forms using (Forms 10g/OAF), unit testing and migration of the scripts.
- Analysis and Integration Design
- Prepared MD-70 & MD-120
- Template design, Reports Design, Advance Pl/SQL Scripts-
- Custom XML reports - SolarNet Inventory Aging Report, SolarNet Item DFF List Report which includes tables from inventory and purchasing modules.
- Enhancement/customization in forms
- Prepared “SolarNet Consigned Order Report” using XML publisher, which in turn calls through Menu of the form, achieved through forms Personalization.
- Reports Design and customization -
- Custom Discoverer reports - Sales Order Booking Report, Install Base Report, Sales Tax Report and Accounts Payable Invoice Report.
- Reports include tables from the modules OM, INV, AR, AP, and SC & IB.
- Review of functional specification, designing of technical documents, testing, code reviews, code migration activity, UAT issue resolution, client interaction and post go live support.
- Used Oracle on Demand to migrate the code through RFC’s.
- Developed Custom forms, same look and feel as the Oracle forms (including search forms)
- Developed Programs to perform the below tasks:-
- Ability to do re-allocation and recognize revenue amount based on business rules.
- Transfer Posted transactions from AR module to the custom application.
- Business rules flexible enough to capture revenue recognition rules for various industries.
- Details of Invoice, Allocation, Revenue, COGS being captured in the forms from Oracle AR standard tables.
- Used GL JE Import API
- Developed Automatic Updating of Dates Program (OM) and developed shell script to send the mails.
- Worked on the Process Line API and Process Order API to populate and update the Order Line level data (OM).
- Interaction with client, review of MD-50 & design of MD-70 & Test scripts, Efforts estimation, UAT issue fixing.