- 7+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion HCM R10, R11, R12, R13 (Human Capital Management) and Oracle EBS 11I to R12 (E - Business Services) applications as a consultant.
- Experience in all phases of implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM using offerings like Workforce Deployment (Global HR, Payroll), Workforce Development (Talent Management, Performance Management, Goal Management) and Compensation Management (Compensation and Benefits) in version R11 to R13.
- Experience in producing Business Requirement Document (BRDs) capturing Project Objectives, Existing Processes, Stakeholders, Assumptions/Constraints, Impact, Functional Requirements and Nonfunctional Requirements.
- Experience in developing HCM Extracts/BI Reports for modules like Global HR, Workforce compensation and benefits.
- Expertise in Configurations, Personalization, and fusion role based Security, HCM Data loaders (HDL), Spreadsheet loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts, Workflows and approval configuration.
- Worked on Schedule Processes and Batch Process for Mass updates and Data Exchange.
- Expertise in configuring benefits offerings, eligibility BI reports for numerous benefits vendors
- Restructured and developed HR Transformation of Oracle HCM application structure and integration points with third party systems.
- Experienced in moving data between HCM to in-house or third-party vendors using tools such as HCM Extracts.
- Involved in designing & building HCM Extracts for Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using FBL and HDL familiar with Fusion Cloud data model and build various BIP in fusion cloud environment.
- Worked with PeopleSoft team related to issues with data integrity, data conversion, and data mapping from PeopleSoft to Oracle HCM Cloud to support Coexistence model.
- Experience in designing Conversion Strategy and Conversion Data Mapping Documents for HR/OAB, OTL modules and wrote conversion programs using API's.
- Conducted business process analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiatives of multiple ERP applications 11i to R12 knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts.
- Experience in Managing & creating DFF, Value sets & Key Flex fields in Cloud HCM
- Developed functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing and guides business users in testing
- Experience in Working with both client/server and web based environment.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to follow project standards and decision-making capability.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Reporting Tools: OTBI, BIP, Crystal Reports, XML publisher
Middleware: ESB, XSLT, JDeveloper, Cloud Control Enterprise Manager, Page Composer
Mark Up / Script: HTML, XML
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL, DB2
Lead Oracle HCM Consultant
- Involved in client meetings during implementation process and gather the requirements.
- Involved in extracting data from EBS data mapping transformation and data migration through oracle cloud.
- Involved in setting up core HCM configuration user defined table, security, DFF.
- Involved in writing interfaces using HCM extract and BI publisher to move data between oracle cloud and external systems like ADP.
- Developed HCM extract and BI report for core HR and compensation.
- Created eligibility profile, alerts, dynamic calculations, cross s while setting up the compensation plan.
- Performed end to end regression testing on core HR, compensation and talent management.
- Closely worked with oracle support by raising HR and followed up configuration issues and supported bug fixing.
- Perform BI report testing which includes creating the new OTBI and BI publisher reports, testing existing reports.
- Provided end user guides and trained user on core HR, compensation and talent management.
Oracle HCM Techno Functional Consultant
- Conducted requirements and design meetings with business user to gather requirements and provided solutions
- Compared existing environment with the new fusion environment and provided demo session on the fields for better understanding of the end user.
- Prepared Custom reports, data models and analysis according to client requirements.
- Involved in creation of Custom Security for Oracle HCM Cloud which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Setup Fusion Compensation plans, budget, worksheet, Total Compensation Statement and budget sheet customization
- Setup approvals, Individual compensation plans, Plan Eligibility, Plan Cycles, Compensation Budgets, Compensation components, performance ratings, Workforce compensation approvals and Total Compensation Statements
- Configured Manage Questions, Manage Questionnaires, Manage Questionnaire templates, Eligibility profiles, Manage Process Flow, Manage Performance Templates
- Train the users on core compensation and Performance management and provided documentation
- Provided post go live support and resolve issues as per the priority
Oracle HCM Technical Consultant
- Designed and developed outbound interfaces for third party vendors.
- Developed and documented OTBI reports for benefits and Talent management.
- Writing Fusion reports for performance, goals, benefits and global compensation.
- Setup Fusion Talent management sections like Goal plans, Questionnaire, Performance scale, Appraisal template and performance document.
- Performed gap analysis between business requirements and Fusion Compensation and Benefits functionality.
- Collaborated with customers to gather requirements, recommend best practices, and implement Oracle Fusion HCM solutions based on the customer's scope.
- Implemented Coexistence model for migration from Oracle EBS - R12 to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Developed Custom Security for Fusion HCM which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Developed SQL queries to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Worked with oracle support to resolve various issues and provide production support activities.
- Responsible for establishing and adhering to the projects communication plan and complying with all reporting requirements.
Oracle EBS HRMS Functional Consultant
- Implemented Oracle HRMS, Payroll and OLM.
- Worked on Core HR, Payroll, Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Approval Management Engine (AME) and System Administrator.
- Data upload through Interface tables / SQL Loader and Using APIs and Writing amendments in Fast Formulas for smooth monthly Payroll Processing.
- Delivered / end user in Knowledge Transfer Sessions related UAT & PROD.
- Resolving day to day functional and technical issues.
- Raise SR's and handle till the end with the Oracle Customer Support.
- Defined the different payroll elements and wrote Fast Formulas to calculate the different element values.
- Maintained Oracle HRMS Self Service AME Work Flows and defined the approval path of notifications, in addition to defined notification rules.
- Registered the customized forms, reports and PL/SQL procedures to use them inside the HRMS.
- Reviewed functional design, created the technical specifications, developed code, unit and integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Wrote Fusion fast formulas for Benefit enrollment validation like post edit election
- Worked with users on daily basis providing functional support as well as technical trouble shooting assistance with the help of Oracle Meta link to ensure the successful running of business operations.
- Interfaced internal IT and business users for problem resolution and system enhancements.
- Trained technical applications users to ensure the correct and proper use the systems.
- Upgrade Process from 11 to 12.1.3 for Core HR, Payroll, and Self Services.
- Implement Oracle Learning Management (OLM) After Upgrade Done
- Carried out Payroll processes and solved the payroll problems that have been raised during the monthly payroll run, Also Update Payroll Elements to be met with New Site Requirements.
- Designed and developed technical solutions for HRMS including interfaces, API's, scripts, forms customization and reports development to support the change in business processes.
Oracle E-Business Suite - BA-Functional Consultant
- Gathered User and Business Requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and observing and modified requirements.
- Involved in maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) across the deliverables for a project.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- Worked on SQL queries for testing and report/data validation.
- Utilized standard procedures to establish primary format and scope of requirements
- Documented the Traceability Matrix for tracing the Test Cases and requirements related to them
- Coordinated points to be recorded and common conventions with subordinates
- Prepared and reviewed reports for all concerned parties
- Conducted meetings with clients and management regarding analysis requirements.
- Involved in Scrum development process and prepared burn down chart, product catalog and Business Requirements
- Created and enhanced mock-ups, prototypes, wireframe, technical design documents, business(user) requirements.
- Documented the requirements in the form of detailed Use Cases and created Use Case Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in extensive Data validation by writing several complex SQL queries and involved in back-end testing and worked with data quality issues.
- Utilized database, SQL and Excel/Google sheets skills to collect, organize, and analyze data to support forecasting efforts.
- Created UML Diagrams to show business process flows of business requirements like Use Case Diagrams, Class\ Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and wireframe using MS Visio.
- Working with clients to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SCRUM approach.