- Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist.
- M.B.A. with emphasis in Information Technology Management.
- Certified M.B.A. (CMBA).
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certified.
- Results - oriented professional with over 22 years in the IT Industry, including 20 years of experience with Oracle JD Edwards Xe; EnterpriseOne 9.1.5 and below; and World A9.2 and below.
- Outstanding ability to meet objectives while taking risks into account and navigating technical issues to ensure bottom line success.
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods, tools, and techniques for initiating planning, managing, monitoring and evaluating IT projects; able to manage competing priorities and work within tight deadlines.
- Expert Oracle JD Edwards Functional, with technical experience.
- Talented in the analysis, design, and implementation of new or existing IT systems.
- Skilled in planning, organizing and directing IT staff work and negotiating effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations.
- Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment with rapid development cycles, in a multi-functional team’s environment, and tight project time frames.
- Proven leadership skills; able to lead people, manage resources and staff successfully.
- Capable in developing professional working relationships with counterparts throughout the organization to attain established objectives.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Project Management
- System Implementation; Upgrades; Conversions
- System Assessment; Process Improvement
- System Configuration; CRP, UAT, Pre & Post Go-live activities; Applications Support
- Requirements Gathering; Functional Specifications Design
- Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model)
- Industries - Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Distribution and Mfg.
- ERP (Oracle JD Edwards World A7.3, A8.1 & A9.2; Oracle JD Edwards OneWorld Xe;
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.10, 8.12, 9.0, 9.1 & 9.1.5); French Localization
Sr. JDE Functional Financials - Oracle JD Edwards Legacy System
Provided JD Edwards World 9.2 consulting services to Contreras Consulting International for implementing VF Corporation’s date pattern change from calendar year to fiscal year. Organized and conducted Assessment around JDE Finance (G/L, A/P and Fixed Assets) and Sales Order Management modules.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Sr. Functional Financials Consultant - Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise
Confidential, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Finance Lead Consultant - JDE Functional Financials - Oracle JD Edwards OneWorld Xe / JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 / IBM eSeries / Legacy System ( )
- Provided JD Edwards EnterpriseOne consulting services to assist client Nellson with the planning workshop and related activities, for the implementation of JDE Finance modules (G/L, A/P, A/R and Fixed Assets).
- Client is currently using multiple Tier-1 and Tier-2 software solutions as their ERP systems for their 4 manufacturing plants (in USA and Canada). Out of these systems, Client has decided to consolidate all their ERP systems into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 as their primary ERP system.
- Led Assessment workshops’ around JDE Finance modules (G/L, A/P, A/R and Fixed Assets). Designed “Process Fitments”, and “Process Understanding” documents encompassing findings, gaps, and recommendations.
- Finance Lead Consultant - JDE Functional Financials - Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.5 / IBM eSeries / DB2 / Legacy System ( )
- Led the Define & Design efforts for the Financials (G/L, A/P, and A/R) aspects of the Implementation of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.5 Sales Order Management / OTM Implementation Project for client West Fraser.
- Organized and conducted “As-Is” workshops with Finance department stakeholders (project owner and end-users), in Canada and USA, to assess current state of processes using brown paper technic’s.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Finance Manager / Sr. Consultant - JDE Functional Financials - Oracle JD
- Led Post Implementation System Assessment of Oracle EnterpriseOne 9.1 Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, Job Cost, and Contract and Service Billing) for client Alaska Rail Road Corporation (ARRC). Conducted workshops with Department Managers and end-users to determine “pain points” and needs. Reviewed system setups. Performed GAP analysis, documented findings, and provided best practice recommendations.
- Led successfully Esker to JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 Inbound Invoice Voucher interface project for client Saputo. Designed functional specifications and implemented the interface process. Managed pre go-live activities. Provided go-live and post go-live support.
- Performed Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne 8.10 production support for General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Procurement applications for client CBRE’s global operation. Led the functional aspects of CBRE’s Archive Project involving five different production environments.
- Performed fields mapping between legacy system files’ and JDE Z-tables. Leverage JDE interface processes to populate JDE tables with legacy data. Created a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 Post Implementation System Assessment deliverable for ARRC. Successfully implemented Legacy system to JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 Inbound Invoice Voucher interface for client Saputo. Provided JDE EnterpriseOne 8.10 production support G/L, A/P and Procurement to end-users for client CBRE’s global operation.
Confidential Suwanee, GA
Sr. Consultant - JDE Functional Financials - Oracle JD Edwards
- Provided Financials support to Omron Healthcare’s Oracle JDE World A7.3 upgrade to Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne 9.0 initiative. Researched root cause and addressed critical issues for financials (A/R, A/P, G/L, and Fixed Assets) including: troubleshooting integrity reports; system setup (Chart of Accounts, Multi-currency & Inter-company, AAI, DMAAI, UDC, etc), Lockbox; assets depreciation; balance sheet & income statement; UBE and Interactive applications processing. Collaborated with Oracle Support resources for issues resolution. Prepared and led AR/Deduction Management workshop for Account Receivables users. Prepared and reviewed test scripts. Coordinated users’ testing activities including data validation and CRP. Performed pre and post go-live activities.
- Managed customer requirements, and addressed project issues with diligence in order to meet Go-Live target. General Accounting System setup. Performed post migration activities. Provide post go-live support. Customer satisfaction with project progress and status.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Consultant - JDE Functional Financials Consultant - Oracle Enterprise
- Performed “Health Check Compass” of Oracle EnterpriseOne 9.0 Financials (G/L, A/P, A/R and Fixed Assets). Conducted interviews with various groups of stakeholders. Performed GAP analysis, documented findings, and provided best practice recommendations.
- Created a JD Edwards Application Assessment Compass Deliverable.
- Performed JDE configuration of BI Financials Analytics and Supply Chain and Order Management Analytics files. Presented Dashboard reports (out - of-box) to client and gather requirements for customization.
- Mapped BI configuration files with JDE data. Leveraged BI Application dashboard for report creating.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Confidential (SAS) JDE World A7.3 upgrade to JDE World A9.2 initiatives. Performed environments (DEV, CRP) data integrity, system setup for financials (A/R, A/P, G/L and Fixed Assets). Led users testing activities. Performed project management duties, including developing and updating project plan, coordinating project activities on - site and off-shore. Developed and conducted weekly project status meeting. Monitored and assisted in the resolution of issues. Ensured all requirements are met.
- Developed project plan, managed project activities, and addressed project issues with diligence. Worked in the Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model). Customer satisfaction with project progress, status, and delivery.