Certified Oracle Fusion Consultant, offering 3 years of experience as a Functional Consultant in Cloud ERP arena and currently associated with Confidential. I have expertise in technologies like Oracle Fusion, Oracle EBS, PL/SQL.
Tools: IBM SPSS 20, Tableau Public 8.2, Oracle 11i, QlikView, PL/SQL, Oracle Fusion R9, R10.
- As a functional consultant I was supposed to understand existing client’s business processes and achieve those processes/requirements through Oracle Fusion cloud system.
- I have worked on Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud implementation and Integration which includes Core HR, Compensation and Fusion Security modules.
- Our client, which was operating in 39 countries, was moving on from PeopleSoft ERP systems (On - Premise) to Oracle Fusion HCM (Cloud solution).
- I have conducted Demo sessions with clients, across the globe, where in I have explained how in general Fusion system works and also shown them how some of their existing business processes can be implemented in Fusion.
- Gathered requirement for security for CORE HR, Goals-performance & Compensation module.
- Designed and configured a security solution, created data roles using dynamic security profiles.
- Well versed SRRM (Simplified Role Model).
- Extensive utilization of tools: Security Console, Simulate Navigator etc.
- Configured OTBI security (Folder Level).
- Implemented security solution with just 10 roles for the firm which is operating in 39 countries.
- Gained experience in HDL (HCM Data Loader) for loading roles and Areas of responsibility for various HR User types into Fusion systems.
- Identified the organization structure, based on which I have configured workforce structures: Legal Entities, L Addresses, and Business Units, which are the backbone of any HCM system.
- Performed customization by configuring Flexfields.
- Configured Workforce development structures such as jobs, grades, Location, Departments etc.
- Configured Salary Approvals by using AOR which was not in PeopleSoft but a new concept introduced in Fusion
- Configured personalization for ESS (Employee Self Service) pages (used User interface Text as well).
- Conducted Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions where in I have demonstrated working of all the existing business processes in the new system to client on security and ESS.
- Conducted Train the trainer sessions, explained functionality/Processes and linked it to how it is going to work in fusion to a larger audience consist mainly of HRs from all 39 countries.
- Worked on HCM extracts and BI Publisher in reports and analytics
- Basic understanding of compensation module.
- Configured workforce compensation plans.
- Created Fast Formulas to fetch data.
- Prepared configuration documents and completed SIT both functional and reporting.
- Performed end-to-end testing for one compensation cycle
- Implemented Simplified Roles Model R10 upgrade from R9 to R10.
- It involved understanding existing security Architecture
- Extensive use of Security console, OIM and APM
- This went extremely successful not a single issue reported neither in UAT nor Post Production.
Asst. SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Worked on Oracle EBS handle various change requests (CR) according to the need of business.
- Provided backend (Oracle ERP 11i and PL/SQL) support & maintenance.
- Involved in handling of critical tickets and preparing status report for performance monitoring.
- Assigned as a project leader of a team of 20 people, during ILP (Initial Learning Program) at Confidential, to develop a website for conducting online test. Secured 4 out of 5 rating for the same.
Technical Campus Trainer
- Aligned to & Placement department.
- Mentored 200 students on various aesthetics of interviews & aptitude tests for campus placements drives.