- 6+ years of IT experience and expertise in software design and development in Oracle FMW/ SOA/ OSB platform - based applications, projects and products.
- Extensive experience in integration and process management Oracle products like Oracle BPEL, Oracle BPM, Oracle ESB, Web logic, Oracle BAM, OWSM.
- Extensive development experience with Oracle SOA/ OSB (10g, 11g, 12c) for integrations with Oracle ERP, Oracle Siebel, Custom applications using File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, AQ Adapter, JMS Adapter and Oracle APPS adapter.
- Extensively used various integration patterns like Asynchronous messaging patterns, File transfer patterns, Remote database procedure invocation patterns to provide business solution in various domains.
- Extensive development experience with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB 10g) in evaluating routing rules, perform transformations and invoke services.
- Extensively used Oracle SOA 11g, 12c components BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules and Human Task to build complex composites.
- Extensive service contracts development experience for Synchronous, Asynchronous and One-way webservices.
- Extensively worked on Oracle Service Bus 11g, 12c to virtualize services, route to JAX-WS, SOA services, REST based services using http, soa-direct, sb protocols and GET, POST http methods.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and administering Oracle Application Server 10g, Weblogic (10g, 11g)
- Expertise in configuring Persistent stores, JDBC, JNDI for JMS and Database adapters in Oracle Application Server and Web logic Server.
- Experience in building test plans and unit testing for Webservices and SOA applications (BPEL test suites)
- Development experience with SVN, ClearCase and other version control systems.
- Experience in defect resolutions and configuration management change processes to support applications in PROD and integration testing environments.
Confidential, Warren, MI
Sr. Oracle SOA/ OSB Developer
- Design, development and deployment of Web Services/API using Oracle Service Bus 12.1.3 and BPEL 2.0.
- Develop Proxy and Business Services in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) for load balancing, fault-tolerance, dynamic transformation and dynamic routing to back-end SOA services.
- Worked on integrating with the existing TIBCO services.
- Working on Adapters like JMS, DB, REST, FTP in OSB.
- Data source Configured and deployed resource adapters like DB, File Adapters and Applications adapter to WebLogic server and used it in OSB and SOA suite.
- Implemented Security Policies and name-value token security for OSB services.
- Worked on Routing, Message Processing, X Query, X Path and XSLT transforms in OSB.
- Worked with Oracle OSB to build service proxies for virtualizing that provided features like load balancing, fault-tolerance, dynamic transformation and dynamic routing to back-end SOAservices which involves dealing with XQUERY and XSLT.
- Worked with the combination of Oracle Service Bus (OSB), XQuery/XPath, and WebLogic.
- Managing deployment of BPEL and OSB Process using Configuration Plan and Customization Files Respectively.
- Worked in managing cloud based integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Developed SOAP UI mocks for unit testing OSB services, and BPEL test suites for testing BPEL processes.
- Installed 12c WebLogic and OSB servers and developed REST service for conversion of XML/ JSON and vice versa.
- Worked on OSB to build Proxy and Business services and implemented schema validation for OSB proxy services.
- Designed interfaces using SOA Suite 12c to integrate the Self-Service application with an existing MDM DB. These interfaces allow for a two-way integration between the end systems with consideration for integration with other source applications in the future.
- SOA service reads the XML generated in MDM DB and place the XML file in the SFTP location which is called zero record from where Treasure picks it and load it into their Database.
- Developed DB based RESTFUL services and applied the OWSM policies.
- Designed and developed the SOA RESTFUL Generic services by which we can expose the same end point URL to any external application.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Effort Estimation & Designed a detailed Technical Design Document (TTD) and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Designed and built solutions based on best practices and the complexity of the systems involved.
- Built SOA composites using BPEL/ OSB/Mediator components that exposed some incoming request functions as web services accessible by all technology platforms in the enterprise through SOAP/WSDL interface.
- Developed Web services in SOA BPEL and Mediator involving AIA standards.
- Configured various adapters in web service layer such as File, DB, JMS, MQ and REST adapter.
- Maintained source code in the TFS and promoting code across various environments
- Assisted in build scripts for the deployments of code in the other environments.
- Deployment of the BPEL process in integration server for integration testing, QA server for QA testing.
- Performed unit testing and involved in integration testing and QA Testing.
- Worked on enhancements and change requests, bug fixing, testing and deployments of SOA composites and OSB services.
- Coordinated all the testing and deployment efforts in various environments.
- Good Knowledge on properties changes in EM, WLS console
- Responsible to analyze, estimate the effort and cost for agile development methodology.
Environment: WebLogic Server 12c, Oracle SOA Suite 188.8.131.52, Oracle OSB 184.108.40.206.0 , Oracle 12c Database Enterprise Edition, JDeveloper 220.127.116.11
Confidential, New York
Sr. Oracle SOAOSB-Dev/Admin
- Developed services to integrate with RMA (Return Material Authorization) portal and Target System applications in Oracle SOA 12c.
- Worked on development and support for various BPEL composites and OSB services.
- Developed various services using Service callouts, dynamic route, publish and java callouts in OSB.
- Involved in development activities to migrate the code from 11g to 12c.
- Worked on design work managers and request messages using JMS to control OSB services.
- Worked on various maintenance activities for projects to GO LIVE and includes enhancements and low and high priority issues.
- Performed unit testing on various SOA/ OSB interfaces which involved smoke testing and QA testing, and production support.
- Worked on various BPEL/ OSB web services with SOAP UI
- Developed orchestration services in Oracle BPEL process manager.
- Worked on enterprise repository for mapping XSDs and WSDL
- Worked on various split join as interfaces as XSD, WSDL, and Java artifacts for the various components using Web Services.
- Worked with design and development of interfaces in SOA/ OSB and error handling in BPEL.
- Implemented various synchronous and asynchronous services in BPEL.
- Worked on publish and subscribe models using JMS adapter in SOA and OSB services to trigger
- Services based on events.
- Worked on DVMs in various SOA services.
- Involved in tracking and debugging the issues/bugs while the services are tested by the testing folks.
- Worked on various activities in BPEL like Switch Case, Decide, Email, Java Embedding, Pick, Terminate, Throw, Wait, While etc.
- Secured the BPEL processes that are accessed by outside partners by setting the policies in the, oracle OWSM (Oracle Web Services Manager)
- Worked on MDS repository with fault policies and fault binding files.
- Worked on different OSB services on HTTP, and SOA with direct and JMS protocols in it.
- Used the transform activity in BPEL to map the data from the procedures result set to the tables.
- Developed unit test cases and test data to reproduce various business errors and system faults.
- Involved in building scripts, which perform various tasks like deploying BPEL/Mediator processes.
- Worked on Domain Value Maps (DVMs), Configuring data sources and connection factories etc.
- Created business services for file, FTP, WS and DB adapter
- Worked on JMS Adapter effectively in sending and receiving messages.
- Worked with on Alarm branch to manage the timeout condition
- Developed various services that use Dynamic split join in their service.
- Worked with Oracle OSB to build service proxies for virtualizing, that provided features like load balancing, fault-tolerance, dynamic transformation and dynamic routing to back-end SOA.
Environment: Oracle SOA 12c, Oracle OSB 12c, Oracle Weblogic12.2.1, Oracle Database Server 12c, JDeveloper 12c, OEPE
Confidential, New York
Oracle SOA/ OSB (ESB) Developer
- Involved in Design and Development of Enterprise Integration solutions using OSB.
- Prepared detailed Technical Design Documents.
- Exposed Proxy Services in OSB to receive dispatch requests from Siebel.
- Sending Dispatch Order updates to Siebel from Maestro.
- Implemented Enterprise Error Handling Framework to log events and errors, exposed services for various consumers across Enterprise.
- Reviewing Code and Unit Test cases.
- Building the schema from scratch as per the requirement and also modifying the existing schema by adding the new elements/fields.
- Involved in Test support activities in Integration environments.
- Used OSB to build Proxy and Business services.
- OSB Programming, Routing Configuration.
- Extensively worked on creation of JMS Queues and Implementation.
- Working extensively on XQUERY and XSLT transformations in OSB to provide mapping between the consumer and provider business service.
- Created WSDLs and Schemas based on Business requirements, Exposed Proxy services and Business services in OSB.
- Configured Data source and JNDI to access the databases using DB Adapter.
- Experience in Creating and Configuring the Proxy Services and Business services in OSB.
- Experience in Monitoring Frame Work in Oracle Service Bus.
- Creating and Configuring JMS queues, JMS topics, JMS servers and JMS modules and monitoring the database servers in web logic server to import them to OSB and SOA.
- Creating and importing the XML schemas, WSDL's for the Proxy services and Business Services.
- Created Repository Creation Utility for Oracle 11g Database.
- Configured JDBC connection pools and managed database connections, through JDBC data-sources, and JDBC pools.
- Involved in few SOA administration tasks such as creating and modifying JNDI names and managing data source.
- Created and Configured Data Sources, JMS Servers, JMS modules, Topic and Queue in the web logic server.
- Designed, developed and deployed different SOA tasks using BPEL/Mediator/BAM.
- Involved in few SOA administration tasks such as creating and modifying JNDI and managing data source.
- Configured JDBC connection pools and managed database connections, through JDBC data-sources, and JDBC pools.
- Good Knowledge on properties changes in EM, WLS console.
- Used Flow, FlowN activities to create a parallel flow in a BPEL process service component.
- Used the compensation handler to undo the activities according to the requirement.
- Created a BPEL process which involves Email-notifications by using email activity.
- Configured DB adapter to poll on database for newly inserted records.
- Debugging BPEL in EM console.
- Worked extensively on Fault and Error handling capabilities (Catch and Catch All)
Environment: Oracle OSB 11g, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle Weblogic 11g, Enterprise Manager 12c, Jdeveloper 12c, BPEL,, Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse, Oracle Database, SoapUI, Oracle Applications / PLSQL Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering & analysis and used Agile Methodologies for design and development of the applications.
- Involved in Scrum meetings for effective development.
- Responsible for Development, Implementation, and Testing of the business solution.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, and JSP, and developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE design patterns and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java method.
- Used STS (SPRING Tool Suite) as software development platform for developing the whole application.
- Strong implementations of data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle DB.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Used Maven, Tomcat and Jenkins to automate the build and deployment process.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, tracking and updating the JIRA tickets and per assigned.
Environment: JDK, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, Oracle, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, WebLogic, UML, Eclipse, PL/SQL, JUnit, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat.
Oracle Fusion Middleware: SOA Suite 12C/11G, OSB 12C/11G, OWSM, Oracle BPM 11G, Oracle BAM, Oracle ADF
Operating systems: Red hat Linux4, Windows 7/8, XP/98/2003
Languages: Core Java-J2EE, Oracle PLSQL, MS Excel functions
Adapters: DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, JMS Adapter, MQ Adapter, AQ Adapter and File Adapter.
Applications/Tools: VMware, Eclipse, Net beans, Jenkins, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle J Developer, SQL*Plus, SOAPUI, Http Analyzer
Application/Web Servers: Web logic 11g/12c, Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP, UML, WSDL, DHTML, HTML, UDDI, XSL
Database: Oracle 12C/11G, MYSQL 5.0, SQL Server 2005/2008