- Extensive IT experience and expertise knowledge in Oracle FINANCIALS & SCM implementations as a techno - functional analyst in AP, AR, GL, PO, OM, INV, BOM, WIP modules
- Skilled in building cross-functional teams/Customer relations, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges
- Participated and Involved in several Oracle Financial implementations. Also provided support and solutions during go live critical times and post-production support maintenance phase to different clients.
- Highly knowledgeable and expertise in Oracle Financials & SCM modules setup/configurations.
- Responsible for creating document deliverables such as MD070 and so forth.
- Familiarity with AIM methodology and working experience with creating these documents
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle System Administration and Application Developer functionality such as registering Concurrent Programs, Executables, Form Functions, defining users, administer responsibilities, adding custom reports/processes to request groups and several other related tasks.
- Developed API’s and performed Data Conversions for Suppliers, Customers, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders etc from legacy to Oracle systems.
- Working Experience with Discoverer for modifying/creating views and deploying to users by associating them to responsibilities as well as launching these reports directly from applications.
- Experience in OBIEE, Implementing ePrentise Tool and Product Development
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 7.0,8.0,9.0, Advanced Server 4.0) Sun Solaris 8, Windows 95, 98, 2000 (Pro, Server, ADV Server), XP, 2003 (Standard & Enterprise), Unix
Programming Language: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java
Database: Oracle 8i & 9i & 10G
Oracle e: Business Suite 11i & R12, OM, INV, PO, WSH, GL, AP, AR, BOM, WIP, PN
ERP Database: Strong hands on experience in Applying Patches, Back Up, Recovery Manager, Managing the Services and Concurrent Manager, Performance Tuning etc.
Tools: OBIEE, SQL Loader, Toad, SQL Navigator, Data LoaderDiscoverer, Workflow, Developer 2000 (Forms &Reports), Reporting Workbench/Orbit
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Environment: Oracle applications R12.1.3, OM, AR, PO, INV & Costing
- Schedule meetings with all the Business Owners/Stakeholders from various departments to understand the current Business process and provide Oracle suggested best solutions
- Assign the tasks/objects to the offshore Technical team and to work closely with the Functional teams to understand the setups
- Review the code and advise the team to make necessary changes
- Fine tune the queries which are taking long time, so the performance is improved
- Apply patches in the lower environments to support the Project, so the team does not have to wait for the Client DBA for testing the new process.
- Setups: Defined 3 separate Inventory Organizations to track the Inventory Organizations
- Defined the accounting entries to hold the different types of transactions.
- Designed new process to load the Items# and assign them to the Child Orgs
- Assign the predefined templates to the New Created Items#
- Designed new custom reports to track the Inventory and for exceptional reporting
- Due to the issue with the Company segment being defined at the end, Confidential was not able to change the structure to add the Intercompany/Future-1/Future-2 Segments
- As part of retrofit the code we have interchanged the Segments from Segment5 to Segment1 and Segment1 to Segment5 and added 3 more new Segments to handle the Intercompany transactions and set the rest 2 for Future use, as Future1 and Future2.
- Confidential did not define any new values instead used the existing values for Market and LOB Segments so it was a straightforward population of the data except couple of Merges which were done as part of loading the data. The process took 23+ hours to complete in the lower environments but was finished in 13+ hrs in PROD.
- Project to implement Orbit Tool which would replace PLSQL Reporting in Confidential . Orbit tool was developed by Confidential, Inc which has more features than Discoverer like EMail Bursting, BI Publisher reporting, develop PL/SQL based reports and many more.
- Confidential does not have a reporting tool and all the reports which they use are the Oracle Seeded reports or the reports which are built using PLSQL. Introduction of Orbit tool has given the
- Customer care and Business Teams a lot of scope to build their own reports instead of depending on the development team to provide the PLSQL reports.
- Based on the Clients requirement, we are working on converting all the PLSQL reports to Orbit Reports and also developing new reports as per the Business requirements.
Reporting Tools: Oracle Discoverer, RWB
- Project to implement Reporting Workbench Tool which would replace Discoverer Tool for Reporting in Nordstrom. Reporting Workbench tool was developed by Confidential, Inc which has more features than Discoverer like Email Bursting, BI Publisher reporting, develop PL/SQL based reports and many more.
- In the first phase of the project we are converting all the Discoverer reports to RWB reports using the Utility which is available in the Polaris tool and migrated almost 450 reports from the HR modules.
- 2nd phase is to migrate all the FIN reports and to achieve this we need to in corporate the Oracle security in all the custom views which we create in-order to fetch the data for multiple Operating Units. currently there are 5 different versions of each report for each operating unit but the same can be achieved with One report in Reporting Workbench.
Environment: Oracle applications R12.1.3, Unix, Report Center
- Project to sunset the existing Mainframe jobs and the process to format the Oracle seeded outputs and develop the New Process using Shell scripts.
- Nordstrom uses Control-M to schedule the Oracle concurrent requests and after all the jobs are completed the seeded outputs are placed in a specific folder called a Landing zone in the Unix box where the Mainframe process access these files to modify the output in a specific format where the Report Center can access those modified output files and publish them to the Users.
- I have developed New Shell scripts which is a replica of the existing process what Mainframe process does but with less maintenance and better performance. As of now Mainframe has at least 5 jobs for each Report but the new shell script is just One Script which takes care of all the existing process to replace the Control characters where the Report Center can understand and also sets the page breaks in order to set the breaks based on the Segments.
- Page breaks are very important in all the Transactional and Expense Journals (GL) where the Oracle Seeded Reports are submitted with all the Segments - Low to High, and based on the Segment values, my script should provide the Page Breaks which would help the Report Center to Publish the output to the Business Users.
Environment: Oracle applications R12.1.3, Oracle BI Discoverer 11g (18.104.22.168.0 )
- Developed 50+ Discoverer reports as per the Business Needs
- Prepared MD050 and MD070 documents to support the new reports which were developed in Discoverer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: Oracle applications R12.1.3, AP, AR, PO & GL
- Worked extensively on Customer Conversion using interface tables to import customer data from Legacy system. Was involved in data mapping, and interaction with functional consultant and business users.
- Loaded existing Purchase Orders of the legacy system through SQL* Loader, validated (in AP) whether those PO’s are paid, and finally valid entries are recorded in GL. Also, an exception report was created.
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions for validating the invoices and payment information from the legacy system and imported into Oracle Applications using the Payables Open Interface Import program and populated the base tables, which involved in Releasing Invoices from Hold, Approval of invoices and creating of New Invoices.
- Extracted data from AP tables and sending a flat file (checks cut in a period) using UTL FILE package at periodic intervals.
- Developed Vendor Interface program to load data from legacy system in to temporary table to validate the data and run the Interface Program to load the data into base tables.
- Creation of various Oracle Alerts to inform internal users of certain events, or to send notifications.
- Uploaded all the concurrent program, Value sets and Responsibilities details into another instance by using FNDLOAD commands.
- Customized Payables Open Interface Import program to create Payables invoices from invoice data in the Payables Open Interface Tables from Supplier EDI invoices (ASC X12 810/EDIFACT INVOIC) transferred through Oracle EDI Gateway
- Customized report to review detailed information for each invoice Payables imports during Payables Open Interface Import. The report has two sections, the Payables Open Interface Audit Report and the Payables Open Interface Rejections report.
- Implemented Auto lockbox for Multiple Operating Units
- Implemented & Supporting RWB Tool (Reporting tool)
- Engaged in MD050, MD070, TE020, Development, Unit Testing, System Testing and Deployment.
Environment: Oracle applications R12.1.3, AP, AR, OM, PO & GL
- Worked as a Techno-Functional Resource to develop and implement various customization of Distribution and Financial Modules
- Worked in preparation of AIM (Application Implementation Methodology) documents for Functional and Technical specifications of Conversions, Interfaces, Reports and Forms customizations.
- Implemented Order to Cash modules: OM, Inventory, Purchasing, Receiving and module integrations with OM, GL, AP, AR, CM, INV with in EBS System.
- Worked in Creating Value sets, DFF's, Lookups, Customer Design using TCA, Dunning Letters setups and Statement of account Setups customizations in Dunning letters and Statement of accounts.
- Involved in implementing Purchasing, Order Management and Receivables modules in Multi-Org set up including designing, testing and maintaining interfaces from legacy system
- Developed New Reports and Customizations in XML Based reports using OBI/XML Publisher
- Implemented Reporting Workbench Product developed by Confidential, Inc
- Developed Month End Reporting for AP, AR, OM and PO modules which shows the Exceptions and the Reconciliation data along with the Invoices, Payments, Suppliers information etc...