Seasoned Oracle functional Consultant/ Business Systems Analyst bringing 15 plus years of experience in Oracle ERP Financial Applications Implementation, Upgrade and Production Support. Multiple Oracle Financials Cloud s like Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2018 Certified Implementation Specialist; Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud 2018 Certified Implementation Specialist. Able to plan and implement solutions for customers that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Gap analysis.
- Testing and deployment.
- Technical help desk experience.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting systems.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Experienced in working on Oracle EBS on Cloud.
- Oracle R12 EBS Implementation functional Team Lead.
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Federal Financials experience
- Highly knowledgeable about Oracle Best Practices in the area of Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Team oversight.
- Process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Oracle Best practices and methodologies.
- 15 Years of Oracle ERP Financial Applications Implementation/ Upgrade/ Production Support experience.
- Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2018.
- Design Accounting Chart of Accounts for Primary & Secondary ledgers.
- Oracle Certified Professional in financial applications.
- Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud 2018 Certified Implementation Specialist.
Oracle Solution Architect
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Made significant contribution towards business process improvements.
- Instrumental in success of various small to medium size projects (in Oracle Domain)
- Managed production support efforts and helped resolving critical issues with regards to Oracle ERP (R12) financial applications (Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Assets and Oracle Cash Management) in Oracle Cloud environment.
- Status reporting and facilitated business meetings.
Oracle ERP Senior Consultant, Plano, TX
- Reviewed, analyzed, and recommended Oracle E - Business Suite (R12) solutions that would be an ideal fit for the project specifications.
- Gathered business requirements and developed Business Requirements documentation (BRD).
- Closely worked and coordinated with the technical teams to deliver the solutions as per the functional design.
- Worked as a liaison between Accounting/Finance Teams and IT team at Confidential .
- Performed project management related tasks with regards to automation of reporting projects.
- Configured/ Implemented Oracle GL, Oracle AP, Oracle PO and Oracle FA (Rel. 12).
- Worked with the technical team for developing interfaces and d Confidential conversion from legacy systems.
- Developed project documentation including BR100 and Project Functional Design Documentation (MD.50).
- Updated Sub-ledger accounting (SLA) rules to meet the business requirements of the clients.
- Led the test sessions for GL, AP, PO and FA modules. Performed unit, End to End tests and assisted in UAT sessions.
- Led the sessions for the end-users.
- Post-production support for Oracle (R12) Financial Applications (GL, AP, PO and FA).
- Functional setups/configuration of Oracle GL & Oracle AP modules (R12).
- Worked with the technical team for developing interfaces and Custom Reports & Custom Solutions
- Developed project documentation including BR100 and Project Functional Design Documentation (MD.050).
- Facilitated UAT sessions for Oracle general ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Project Accounting and Fixed Assets modules.
- Helped in the area of first year-end closing for a newly implemented client.
Oracle Consulting Manager/Managing Principal Consultant
- Provided PMO Support for Oracle ERP Financial Applications client.
- Configuration/Setups for Oracle ERP Financial Applications Rel. 12 (Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Accounts Payable, Oracle Accounts Receivables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Assets, Oracle Project Accounting, Oracle Purchasing, iProcurement, Oracle E-Business Tax, AGIS) for various clients.
- Functional Team Lead for Upgrades from Rel. 11i to R12.
- Led the System Integration Testing (SIT) and Users Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts for various clients.
- Provided post-production support after the projects went Live in production.
- Worked with Oracle Support on Severity-1 Service Requests.
- Provided End-User .
- Oracle Fusion Financials (Cloud Financials) webinars and to enhance my cloud financials knowledge.
- Helped Confidential winning more consulting business as the clients for whom I implemented Oracle Financials applications became able clients subsequently.
- Helped resolving critical issues (show stoppers) while working on various clients. Note: Received "Innovator of the Year" from Confidential for the excellent work done for various clients.
- Worked on proposals (in response to RFPs) and helped Oracle winning the s (contracts)