- Around 9 years of experience as an Oracle Applications (E - Business Suite) Consultant, Technical developer with experience in developing and customizing Reports and Forms using Oracle Forms 10g/6i and Reports 10g/6i, XML Publisher 5.6.2/5.6.3 and Discoverer 4i/10g/11g.
- Experience in the Implementation and Customization of Order Management (OM), Oracle Inventory (INV), Account Receivables (AR), Purchase Order (PO), Account Payable (AP), Shipping (WSH), Order to Cash, iStore, Trade Management, AOL and System Administrator.
- Expertise in Design and Development of interfaces(inbound and outbound) and conversion programs using API'S to integrate Oracle Applications modules to import data from various sources into Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UTL FILE.
- Data conversion/integration from Legacy systems and external systems into Oracle Applications.
- Good expertise in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) components.
- Worked on Workflow enhancements using Workflow Builder 2.6.3.
- Extensively worked on System Administration responsibilities such as registration of concurrent programs, creation of Users, Responsibilities, Forms, Functions, Menus, Value sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of AOL/FND architecture and Applications
- Experience in Implementing Trading Community Architecture (TCA) to support complex trading communities.
- On-Boarding new Customers and Vendors by Creating EDI Maps and Setting up Partners in Gentran, Setting up the Gateway In Oracle e-Commerce Gateway (EC) responsibility.
- Extensively worked on Oracle Discoverer, which includes report developments, discoverer administration, configuring discoverer and End User Layer (EUL).
- In-Depth knowledge of the Apps data model, which helps in all aspects of development cycle such as building Custom Reports, data validation, data import etc.
- Extensive experience in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Database Triggers and SQL * Loader scripts.
- Programming knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL, Java, JSP, HTML, jQuery, SQL*Loader and Unix Shell.
- Knowledge on Performance Tuning.
- Sound working knowledge in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Developed several Oracle WebADI’s using Desktop Integration Manager Responsibility.
- Experience in supporting the production system and handling day-to-day issues.
- Hands-On experience on Gentran (EDI Tool), Flex Deploy, UC4 Applications Manager, SVN and Harvest tool.
- Trained on Oracle APEX, OBIEE, INFORMATICA, DAC.
- Knowledge on Oracle Cloud.
- Design documents like MD070 (Technical Design) & MD120 (Migration or Installation Document) using AIM Methodologies.
- Attended training on Salesforce and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF).
- Successfully completed Certification on “IBM Sterling Gentran: Server for Microsoft Windows Mapping and Translation - ILO 6L530” and “Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU16)”.
- Enjoy working in teams, demonstrated flexibility, and commitment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies with strong technical background. Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
ERP/CRM: Oracle Applications R12/11i (OM, INV, AR, AP, PO, iStore, WSH, TM, AOL, HRMS, SYSADMIN).
Application Tools: Oracle Reports 10g/6i/4i, Oracle Discoverer 10g/4i, XML/BI Publisher 5.6.3/5.6.2 , Oracle Forms 10g/6i/4.5, Developer 2000, Developer Suite 10g, Workflow Builder
Tools: SVN, Harvest, Gentran, UC4
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL* Loader, SQL* Plus, SQL* Developer
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, C, C++
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, JSP, JQuery
RDBMS: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x, MS Access, SQL Server 7.x
Operating System: Windows NT/XP/2000/98, UNIX, Linux, MS-DOS
- Participated in Trade Funds Management Project, integrating HIGHRADIUS to Oracle replacing SIEBEL.
- Enhancements to Brokerage Commission Process .
- Provided daily status updates to Project Manager, Project Technical Lead and the team.
- Worked on custom Oracle Reports “Resolved Deductions Journal Summary”, “Resolved Deductions Journal Detail”, “Resolved Deductions Brokerage Worksheet”, “Brokerage Worksheet Report”, “Brokerage Exception Report” .
- Invoked Webservice in Oracle Report.
- Worked closely with the Business & Project BA to translate Functional Document (MD050) to Technical Document (MD070).
- Presentation of Technical Document (MD070) and Solution to Business.
- Customer Hierarchy - Planning, Sub planning accounts & Regions.
- Drew Visio Diagrams to differentiate Current and Future State.
- Enhanced SpotFire Reports “DMS Deduction Resolution Exception Report”, “DMS Check Table Listing”, “AR Deductions not in OTM”, “DMS Transactions not Processed”.
- Participated in Testing activities, Go-Live Support and Troubleshooting.
- Created LDT’s using FNDLOAD commands and migrated the code via SVN / PPM Package .
- Applications: Accounts Receivable, Order Management, Trade Fund Management, General Ledger and Subledger Accounting.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12.1.3, Oracle 11.2.0, Forms, Reports 10g, TIBCO, Putty, PLSQL, Oracle SQL Developer, Winscp, SVN.
Confidential, Mequon, WI
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Worked on Order Management form Personalization’s.
- Customized the AR Invoice Preprocessor for Location Specific project.
- Worked on Account Alias setups and Inventory Utility outside processing form.
- Worked on custom reports like Intra Company Transfers, Supplemental Price Letter, Customer Audit Report, Material Cert, Invoice Report, RA Interface Report, Price Letter Schedule A, Commercial Invoicing, Freight Rates & BBBI reports. Also experience working on splitting Excel report into multiple sheets using XDO METADATA.
- Developed knowledge share document on shipping process and trained several users on shipping.
- Helped Production support team on few support issues.
- Worked on Zero level projects like Oracle 4-Way PO Receipt notification, Cycle Count Load.
- Experience on Data Loader.
- Wrote technical design documents ( MD70 ) and migration documents ( MD120 ).
- Created custom PLSQL package for populating Item Catalog descriptive elements and updating item description using API’s inv item catalog elem pub.process item catalog grp recs, ego item pub.process items.
- Oracle HRMS Employee, Relationship, Department & Location setup.
- Worked on customizing several PLSQL packages, functions, procedures.
- Attended Pricing Module Workshop.
- Oracle Alerts
- Worked as a Lead Technical Developer for a project called CTL (Cut to Length) in Pricing Track.
- Developed Custom forms like Freight Rates Form, ISO Freight Rates.
Environment: Oracle Apps R12.2.5, Oracle 10g, XML Publisher, Forms, Reports 10g, Putty, PLSQL, Oracle SQL Developer, Winscp, SVN.
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
Oracle Application Developer
- As a Senior Oracle Application Developer, Designed and provided integrated solution as per business model.
- Modified EDI 855 Inbound for the Change PO Process, used po change api1 s.update po API.
- Worked on EDI 852 Outbound process, created a PL/SQL Package which generates a flat file to be transmitted to the Customer using Gentran EDI tool.
- Developed procedure to invoice missing order line using OE INVOICE PUB.INTERFACE LINE API.
- Modified EDI 856, 810 Outbound to accommodate changes in Business process.
- Worked on Sales Agreement WebADI using OE BLANKET PUB.PROCESS BLANKET API.
- Developed Customer Item Cross Reference WebADI.
- Did form Customization for Customer Item Cross References form to validate Primary, Secondary and Third Customer Item Numbers.
- Worked on OEOH workflow customization.
- Wrote R12 Validation Scripts for OM and AR Modules for validating the data after upgrade to R12 from 11i.
- Development, and implementation of Oracle R12 solutions in a multi-org / multi-currency global environment
- Oracle HRMS Multi- Org
- Knowledge on Creating Oracle Folders, granting shipping access for shipping transactions forms, setting up Processing Constraints.
- Worked on Copy Order form customization which uses OE ORDER COPY UTIL.COPY ORDER API.
- Upgraded several custom PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions and Oracle Reports from 11i to R12.
- Presented Solutions in front of Business.
- Interacted with External Customers and Suppliers for EDI Onboarding.
- Created several PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, functions, Pipeline functions, Reports, Forms.
- Created jobs, Process Flows, Substitution Variables and Scheduling of Jobs and Process Flows in UC4 Applications Manager tool.
- Migration of LDT’s for PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Oracle Forms, Reports, Concurrent Programs, Executables, Menu’s, Lookup’s, Value Sets, RDF’s, RTF’s, Data Definitions & templates from Development Instance to Production Instance using SVN, Flex Deploy & Harvest tools.
- Experience on Creating Oracle SR’s.
- Enhanced iStore Customer Invoice OAF Page using Java.
- Knowledge on Oracle Customer Standard setups.
- Experience on Performing Patch Analysis from System Administrator Responsibility -> Patching and Utilities and working with DBA team to get the Patch Applied.
- Developed several custom reports and used XML Bursting Concept to email reports.
- Worked on customizing OAF Pages using JQUERY .
- Built custom forms using TEMPLATE.FMB to fulfill the business requirements.
- Worked closely with customer service on resolving Production issues for Order to Cash (OTC) and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Worked on customizing shortage notification package which sends notifications to customer service when order quantity is shorted while shipping.
- Worked on several Oracle form Personalization’s like Order Header/ Line Net, gross and cube Weight calculations when lines are created, restricting fields
- Developed new reports and customizing standard Oracle reports using Oracle Report Builder and XML Publisher.
- Trained Interns on EDI and Oracle.
- Wrote technical design documents ( MD70 ).
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.10/R12.2.3, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, XML Publisher, Forms, Reports 6i/10g, Discoverer 4i/10g/11g, Work Flow Builder, UNIX, PLSQL, SQL Plus, TOAD, FileZilla, Gentran, SVN, UC4, Flex Deploy, Harvest.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Implemented Trading Community Architecture (TCA) to support complex trading communities and relationships within a trading community using PL/SQL.
- Worked extensively on Customer Conversion using TCA architecture in Account Receivables (AR) for loading party sites.
- Developed several Procedures, Materialized Views, Functions and Database Triggers as per Business requirements.
- Assigned user privileges, created business areas, managed folders and scheduled workbooks in Discoverer 10g.
- Creation and Migration of custom folders, item classes in Discoverer Administration, cross tab, page detail reports, conditions, parameters, sharing of workbooks in Desktop 10g.
- Worked on the Business View setups for Discoverer Reporting to be able to display the Data from all the responsibilities.
- Handled Security and Privilege issues in Discoverer 10g.
- Registered PLSQL functions in Discoverer Administrator, so that it can be used as a calculation in the report workbooks.
- Customized reports like AP-Aging (7-buckets), Salesout Report, PO Receipts, and Stock Status Reports using Discoverer 10g.
- Worked on the Custom Shipping Validation Extension to perform the Validation Checks of the Data Populated in the Transaction Forms.
- Develop a Program for the Auto Invoice Interface to import Customer Invoices, Credit & Debit Memos in Receivables.
- Worked with Application Object Library (Define executable, programs, linked with responsibilities, defined DFF and value sets).
- Used FNDLOAD to migrate Concurrent Programs and Data Definitions in Various Instances.
- Extensive experience in XML Publisher, which includes working on report development objects like data templates and RTF’s and registering them, using XML Publisher Administrator responsibility.
- Customized the AR Invoice Report and Developed new reports for debit memos and credit memos in Account Receivables by using XML Publisher
- Developed design and implementation documents such as MD070, MD120, Unit Test scripts and user-documentation.
- Involved in training the users with the New Features in Plus and Viewer.
- Wrote Shell Script to copy the Concurrent Request Output of the Concurrent Program by the Parent Request ID and FTP them over to the Third Party System.
- Developed UNIX Shell Script Program to send report output through email.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11.5.10, Oracle 10g, XML Publisher, UNIX, PLSQL, SQL plus, TOAD, Discoverer.