- Overall 9 years Oracle and SAP - MM, MDM (Supply Chain) domain experience
- SQL Experience as an Oracle (11g/10g/9i) Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Strong Experience in SAP Material Management Concepts like (Inventory Management, Purchasing, Planning and Control).
- Experience in SAP Warehouse Management with integration of other modules such as FICO, PP and SD.
- Project handling and client interaction experience. Good communication skill, team work, analytical and programming skills in high speed, quality conscious and multitasking environment.
- Experience in Contract management that are expected to keep up to date with ongoing sales and marketing efforts that the competition may be utilizing and ensure that their businesses' clients are satisfied with their current contracts and that those contracts are up to date.
- Maintained Inventory records of products pulled against itemized list and verify and perform cycle count of materials.
- Coordinate between Client, Sales, Construction, and Billing to insure fulfillment and accuracy of contractual obligations, maintain current contracts by monitoring any service changes.
- Assist Sales Team to Draft, negotiate, and implement new contracts, amendments, renewals, and terminations and confirm all required documents are submitted before deadlines.
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Material Resourcing Planning (MRP)
- Demand Forecasting
- Contract Management
- Material Master, Vendor Master and Source List
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Shipping & Receiving
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, Triggers), MS SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008 and MS Access, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
ERP TOOLS: SAP MM (Material Management), SAP-MDM (Master Data Management)
Reporting Tools: TABLUE, Business Objects Developer Suite 5.1/BO XIR2, Cristal Reports.
Languages/ Utilities: SQL, XML, C and C++, Python
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX.
- Working experience with SQL Server 2008 and/or Oracle 10g/11g
- Comfortable with creating database tables, procedures, views, triggers, and packages.
- Be able to write efficient SQL queries with performance in mind Can quickly understand large Oracle SQL queries
- Participates in team meetings to understand processes, assist in gathering/documenting requirements
Supply Chain Analyst
- Prepared Cost comparison sheet and Organization and participation in distribution process.
- Provide support for Procurement contracts administration, including managing, redlining, negotiating and finalizing company agreements.
- Establishing processes and procedures for efficient procurement and inventory management and Assist in preparing management plans and reports.
- Establishing and/or maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Supplier negotiation and supplier selection
- Act as a liaison between internal and external customers to efficiently drive the contract review and approval process to completion.
- Enhance existing systems and applications by analyzing business objectives and requirements.
- Support department financial management (establish entries, generate reports, reconciliation).
- Develops queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business units
Logistics Supply Chain Engineer
- Involved in preparing schedule for requirement of materials, raising purchase requisition, sending request for quotation.
- Preparing comparative statements with vendors.
- Responsible for Planning, Distribution and Logistics functions by ensuring the availability of the product at the right location at the right time.
- Designed and implemented a value-added supply chain & logistics functions to provide cost and operational efficiencies to the business.
- Manage day to day activities of the contractor’s developer staff Understanding of MRP and MRP Processes and Develop supply chain process.
- Implement supply chain Strategy and Coordinate inventory planning and management
- Creation of master records containing material master, vendor master Records
- Demand Forecasting based on the dispatch plan on monthly. Inventory control on the shop floor and calculating the Inventory Rate Accuracy in accordance with BOM (Bills of Materials).
- Assisted with monthly inventory counting and reporting and Work with distribution and shipping/receiving personnel to maintain inventory accuracy
- Developed and maintain strategic forecasting and supply chain monitoring systems to update
Logistics & Material Control Assistant Engineer
- Ensured timely unloading, receiving, storage and delivery of material to the production areas.
- Maintained inventory and product loss control, coordinates timely and accurate shipping and receiving, and ensured safety/operational guidelines are met.
- Maintained and issue inventory reporting, including inventory accuracy, cycle count metrics and scrap processing.
- Material replenishment activities for the factory, ensuring that delivery of parts to production lines are done per standard work instructions.