- Oracle Certified Specialist with 10+ years of experience as Oracle EBS Technical Developer using Oracle Developer Suite, BI Publisher and OAF extensions
- Design and developed 25+ Oracle Forms and 30+ Oracle Reports, 10+ BI Publisher Reports, 10+ OAF extensions as solutions for complex business requirements
- Subject Matter Expert on creating Interfaces for General Ledger(GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Inventory (INV), Order Management(OM), Purchasing(PO) and HR.
- Established B2B integrations with Service Bus, Business Events and Oracle Workflow.
- Wrote 100+ Complex performance optimized SQL queries in Oracle Forms and PL SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions using TOAD.
- Created Inbound / Outbound interface programs using PL SQL packages, SQL Loaders, SQL Scripts, Materialized views, External Tables, Joins, Indexes and Sequences
- Created multiple complex Data Flow Diagrams. Swim Lane and Process Diagrams in Visio to interface with Analysts and Business Stake Holders during Review Meetings.
- Expert in preparing clear and accurate Technical Design Documents (MD070), Functional Specification (MD050), Conversion Mapping Documents (CV050), Future Business Mapping Document (BP - 80) and Business Requirements Mapping Documents (BR-100) in compliance with AIM methodology.
- Expertise in proposing solutions to comply with company’s security policies
- Proven Excellent Communication Skills by Conducting CRP Demos, Resolving the service requests from End Users through verbal and Email communications to both North America and EMEA Clients.
- SQL and PLSQL
- Oracle Forms and Reports 10g /11g
- Oracle Forms and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) Personalization
- Unix Shell Scripting
- TOAD and JDeveloper
- Data Migration and Conversions
- Inbound / Outbound Interfaces
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Order Management (OM)
- Purchasing (PO), Human Resources (HR)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Install Base (IB)
- Service Contract (OKC)
- Field Service (CS)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Payables (AP), iExpense
Confidential, Jamesburg, NJOracle EBS Technical Developer
- Developed a PL SQL Concurrent program to update the Item definition utilizing seeded API calls and tuned to complete in 10 minutes.
- Wrote the SQL Loader, modular PL SQL package procedures and functions.
- Developed custom OAF page in JDeveloper to validate the Quote before Sales Order Creation.
- Design and Develop BI Publisher to track the Software Items usage, contracts, billing and revenue
Environment: Oracle Forms 10g, Reports 10g, PL SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, SCM and CRM
Confidential, Plano, TXOracle EBS Technical Developer
- Implemented Oracle iProcurement and customized the PO Auto create grouping rules to reduce the number of Purchase Orders by 60%.
- Implemented iExpense and customized the AME rules thereby ensured that all the expense reports submitted are serviced by proper authority.
- Create a PL SQL Concurrent program to interface the GL Journal Entries from 40 different legacy systems and scheduled them to avoid database locks and ensured all the journals are 100% valid and imported into Oracle
- Established EDI gateway for PO (EDI 850) and change order (EDI 860) with GENTRAN as translator.
- Experience in Tuning SQL statements to improve execution performance using TKPROF, SQL Trace etc.
Environment: Oracle Forms 10g, Reports 10g, JDeveloper, PL SQL, OAF, GL
Confidential, Denver, COOracle EBS Technical Developer
- Identify the compatibility issues with custom Forms and Reports with R12 as some of the table names and API would have become obsolete
- Recreate the Forms using the Oracle Forms Builder 10g
- Create a Release plan to deploy the Forms, Reports, Work flow and other technical components in the order of dependency
- Connect with end users for CRP Demos module wise.
- Fix the User Acceptance test (UAT) issues and Production issues.
- Establish OM integration with CRM modules like Field Service, Installed Base and Service Contracts.
- Developed custom programs to process and progress the order headers and lines stuck in error, purge the workflow errors using standard call to OM, WSH and WF APIs.
- Customized the WMS Rules, created custom form to receive the ASN information to enter the formation in serial number ranges.
Environment: Oracle Forms 10g, Reports 10g, PL SQL, OAF, OM, PO, WMS, INV, AR and AP
ConfidentialOracle EBS Technical Developer
- Developing a Plan board in J2EE and Pro*C for efficiently schedule the tasks for BBUSL Field Service employees.
- Developed an inbound interface to HRMS system using SQL loader and PLSQL, materialized views.
- Developed tabular and Matrix Reports with lexical parameters to view the performance of the Field Service Teams by various grouping logic.
- Preparing technical design documents and unit test plan documents
- Time and resource estimation of assigned work items, Coordinating and leading work items among offshore resources.
Environment: Oracle Forms 10g, Reports 10g, PL SQL, JDeveloper, Field Service, HRMS