- Obtain a challenging Operations position with a progressive company where my extensive professional Oracle HCM Cloud experience and functional and technical skills can be fully utilized to achieve the goal and objectives like, Project/Program/Product Management, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning of a progressive project implementation.
- Over the past 7+ years, I have worked with multiple companies, where I was able to expand my skill set by managing different IT implementation projects and learnt how to successfully bridge the gap between overseas and third - party counterparts and vendors.
- Well experienced with Resource Planning, Time Management, Periodical Project Reports, Utilizations of Teams Capabilities and Capacities.
- My passion for result oriented approach led to gathering insights, identifying opportunities, mentoring skills and leading teams to many successful projects completions.
- My experience in Oracle applications includes multiple full cycle projects in Implementing, Upgrading, Supporting and Stabilization of Oracle HCM Cloud (Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Application), Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Worked in and led Oracle application project involving Management, Development, Testing and Support teams.
- Implemented Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Approval Management, Goal Management, Performance Management Payroll, Talent reward, Time & Labor, Self-service, Data Migration and Technical development.
- Experienced with OUM methodology, used MC010, MC050, RD011, CV027, DO070 and TE020 documents for various phases of Oracle cloud implementation and support life cycles.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of various interfaces, conversions, reports, workflow and analysis related to various modules of Oracle Human Resources cloud applications.
- Led teams with CRP, SIT, UAT, User training sessions and documented Standard operating procedures.
- Experienced in Core HR with Functional setup, Enterprise service configuration, Work structure setup, Profile management, Organization hierarchy, Absence management, Approval setup rules and types.
- Experienced in Security module with data, job and duty role provisioning and custom roles.
- Experienced in Payroll module in configuring Payment methods, Pay frequencies, Elements for payments and deductions, Calculation cards, Balances, Events and Object groups.
- Experienced with Data conversion and mass data loads like HDL (HCM Data loader), HSDL (HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader) PBL (Payroll Batch Loader). Experience with converting employee data with historical transactions.
- Experienced with technical objects like OTBI, BI and Extracts for reporting, dashboards and integration files for internal analysis and external vendor integration.
- Experienced in Talent Management functional configuration setup and maintenance with Goal management, Performance Management and Career Development.
- Created Career Development Process, Development Goals, Tasks, Review Periods, Talent Eligibility, Performance Document Types, Goal Plans, Goal Library, Mass Assign Goals, Manage Goal Schedule process to track status and Administer goals.
- Experience in creating Profile Rating Models, Questions, Questionnaires and Questionnaires Templates.
- Experience in creating Profile Content Items, Performance Process Flow, Performance Template Sections and Performance Templates.
- Created SIT Test Scenarios and Test Scripts for Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Security, Career Development, Goal Management and Performance Management.
- Led teams into Post go live stabilization and Production support.
- SQL Developer
- Microsoft Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Oracle HCM Cloud Solution (10, 11, 12, 13(18b, 19A)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (12.1, 12.1.2, 12.1.3)
Confidential, Lynchburg, VA
Oracle HCM Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant
- Developed outbound interfaces for employees’ 401K, 403b and 457b data from Oracle HCM Cloud to third party Transamerica application system.
- Developed an outbound interface to fetch workforce demographic data for third party IT Badge System
- Developed various complex HCM Extracts and scheduled as per predefined frequency to deliver the output files via SFTP.
- Developed various BI Publisher & OTBI reports for Global HR, Benefits, and Payroll with variety of output types: XPT, RTF, XLS, and eText using Oracle Business Intelligent Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) tool.
- Created design documents for both outbound and inbound integrations
- Developed test scenarios for several diverse outbound interfaces
- Performed Unit Testing in Dev environment by altering a test employee’s data in the Fusion application and analyzed/ observed expected changes in the output report.
- Effectively partnered with Functional team to resolve all issues / pending items related to outbound integrations
- Worked with client leads during UAT to test various outbound interfaces to ensure data extraction and formatting was accurately mapped to the target systems
- Fixed all issues raised by the client leads and performed regression testing to ensure output reports were consistent with the technical specifications
- Actively participated in mapping HCM Global HR, Benefits & Payroll data components to meet the business needs.
- Developed custom HCM Data Loader templates for various business objects for seamless data conversion.
- Performed Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) and Spreadsheet Loaders which includes Workforce structure data, Worker data, Contracts data, Work relationships data, & Salary info.
- Worked on PBL (Payroll Batch Loader) to load the Payroll data components.
- Performed Payroll Data conversion using PBL for items including Personal Payment Method data and W4 data
- Effectively resolved all HCM Data Loader issues and developed excellent understanding on HDL errors.
- Developed Fast Formulas in Benefits, Absence, and Payroll
Confidential, Greater LA, CA
Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Consultant
- Analyzed business requirements, performed Gap analysis and developed effective configuration solutions by implementing best practices and feasible solutions to resolve functionality gaps.
- Participated in team discussion with customer and other functional and technical team members for analyzing the impact on the inter module relationship.
- Strategically contributed in different phases of Implementation and participated in CRP's with Business teams
- Performed initial setups, Managed Enterprise HCM Information, Managed Legal Entity HCM Information, worked with FSM (Functional Setup Manager) and loaded/managed Geographies
- Created and maintained information for legal entities and legal reporting units to achieve legal compliance for business activities handled by the Oracle Fusion applications.
- Created Custom Security for Oracle HCM Cloud which includes creating and modifying data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles for Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS)
- Configured Enterprise Structures using Enterprise Structures Configurator (ESC) which includes Divisions, Legal Entities, and Business Units
- Created Core HR setups of Workforce Structures: Job, Position, Grades, Locations and Departments
- Defined and created Reference Data Sets covering multiple business units for set enabled objects like Jobs, Grades, Departments and Locations
- Configured Descriptive / Extensive FlexField with Context Sensitivity, created and added Value Sets to customize additional data fields to various pages as per client's requirements
- Customized some predefined extensible Common Lookups as per business requirements
- Configured assignment grades, rates, and the grade ladder structure according to the compensation requirements of the business.
- Performed Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, Salary info etc.
- Spearheaded successful testing of developed solution during SIT and UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Developed various presentations / manuals to improve user knowledge to adopt the new system.
- Created various configuration documents, Test cases and User manuals according to user requirements.
- Provided functional support for creating employees, defining salaries, terminate / retire employees, and assign grade structure.
- Managed groups of common performance goals and assign them to employees.
- Created and updated goals in a central library. Performance goals are used in goal plans, performance documents, and talent reviews. Development goals that are used in a development plan, succession plans, and talent reviews.
- Managed and updated business periods that tie worker goal plans and worker performance documents.
- Created process flows for performance evaluations to determine which tasks to include, and the order the tasks are performed.
- Defined document types, sections, processes, and profile options to use in performance document templates.
- Created performance document templates to select the structure, layout and flow, content, and target ratings to use in the documents.
- Defined questionnaire templates from which to create questionnaires to use to solicit feedback, for example, in performance documents.
- Created the sections to include in the performance document template.
- Created performance document types to differentiate types of performance evaluations, such as annual or project specific.
- Created templates for performance documents, including the structure, processing rules, content, and periods.
- Setup Fusion Talent management sections like Goal plans, Questionnaire, Performance scale, Appraisal template and performance document
Confidential, Boston, MA
Oracle HCM Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant
- Conducted requirements gathering workshops and led all CRP and training sessions.
- Gathered and analyzed benefits and open enrollment requirements
- Developed an understanding of a client’s current state process and developed future state recommendations based on Oracle’s best business practices
- Successfully implemented Oracle HCM Benefits module both functionally and technically.
- Created and edited combinations of required and optional criteria to evaluate eligibility for benefit objects
- Configured employment, personal, and family changes for eligibility evaluation, enrollment, and disenrollment.
- Defined the time periods that programs or plans are in effect.
- Defined and edited plan types to group benefit plans according to the type of benefit provided, such as medical, dental, or life insurance.
- Created reusable plan options, associated the allowable plan types with each option, and specified dependent and beneficiary designation requirements.
- Created and edited packages of benefit plan offerings and established administrative procedures and rules for the plans.
- Created and edited packages of benefit program offerings and establish administrative procedures and rules for the programs.
- Created and edited rules for administering a periodic fixed or variable rate amount to be distributed to, or contributed by, participants.
- Defined life events and eligibility for the benefits offered to the employees
- Scheduled the batch process for Open Enrollments and scheduled life events based on the enrollment period dates
- Defined benefit elements to capture benefits related deductions in payroll processing.
- Created Life events by plan matrix on the existing configurations and highlighted the discrepancies and issues with the setup
- Created Eligibility plan and rates matrix on the existing configurations and highlighted the duplication issues
- Conducted deep dive BR100 review sessions to bring HRIS up-to-speed on Benefits Configurations for the 2 programs
- Effectively escalated issues which affect delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence. dates
- Performed and supported testing efforts, including researching and resolving issues.
- Wrote Fast Formulas for Eligibility, Post-Election Rules and Person Selection
- Captured business requirements and provided recommendations to the design of Fusion Absence Management.
- Configured Absence Management according to business requirements in test and production environments
- Managed and created Work Shifts (Time, Duration and Elapsed Shifts)
- Created and managed Workday Patterns and associated the appropriate Work Shift
- Managed Work Schedules and associated the appropriate Workday Pattern, Exceptions and the Eligibility Profile; and assigned the Work Schedule at the legal entity level
- Managed and created the geography trees at the territory level
- Managed Calendar Events by adding public holidays to the calendar by geographic location
- Managed and created Derived Factors, Eligibility Profiles, Absence Certifications, Absence Reasons, various Accrual Absence Plans and Plan Types based on the client requirement
- Created rate definitions to calculate compensation rates and other rates such as accrual rates using payroll balances.
- Worked on Absence Integrations with Payroll, OTL and Workforce Scheduling and organized the testing process and Bug Reporting using ALM
- Developed Absence OTBI reports for Business users which are used to track accrual balance, adjustments, taken absences and carryover hours for different plans.
- Written Accrual fast formulas to support the vacation and sick absence plans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Consultant
- Developed, configured and implemented solution in accordance with the client's business requirement within Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Performed various individual balance adjustment for scenario such as, Bonus Overpayment, Vacation Payout, and employee getting paid even after termination, recording off cycle payments in Oracle.
- Performed tax reconciliation between Oracle Payroll and ADP Smart Compliance for all quarters.
- Developed and performed conversion reconciliation between Legacy and ORACLE/ADP.
- Configured elements for Year-end balance adjustments for United States such as Health Savings Account ER and Gross ups (Awards/Gift Cards).
- Performed W2 Box validation between both systems for client to validate Year end data between Oracle and ADP.
- Worked with third party payroll system for W2 Processing for Unites States
- Performed in UAT of payroll related legal changes and enhancements to the payroll/HRIS
- Supported the production environments issues by resolving user issues.
- Logged, viewed, accessed, monitored, followed up and closed the Service Request (SR) with Oracle Support
- Performed gap analysis between business requirements and Fusion Compensation and Benefits functionality
- Develop daily and weekly reports & Dashboards for various HR related metric like employee headcount, terminations, salary changes, department changes, Band changes & etc.
- Performed end-to-end implementation of Fusion Compensation setup and configured the Total Compensation Statements
- Defined elements, balances and fast formulas in Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation.
- Created and assigned salary bases and awarded various individual compensation plans.
- Defined eligibility profiles as per business requirement
- Configured and managed workforce compensation budgets and models.
- Defined and managed base pay and individual compensation.
- Configured, validated, managed and administered workforce compensation plans.
- Created workforce compensation plans including budgets, worksheets, models & reports.
- Configured, developed and generated total compensation statement.
- Setup Fusion Compensation plans, budget, worksheet, Total Compensation Statement and budget sheet customization.
- Set up BR100 for Learning Management, Compensation Workbench, attendance, deductions, position management, referral rules.
Confidential, New York, NY
Oracle Functional Analyst
- Responsible for the expansion of the Oracle footprint to include the Oracle R12 HCM modules throughout the business.
- Gathered technical requirements, drafting tech documents for development team and managing team through to delivery.
- Demonstrated the integrated solution offered by Oracle Talent Management modules
- Created Impact Analysis documentation to address issues with moving to new HCM platform
- Consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, Oracle Payroll production support
- Developed and implemented plans for formal testing events (Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Developed SQL scripts for identifying the test population while assisting data enterers with test data input.
- Worked on Queries related to database size, space related queries and database version
- Created Database objects like views, columns and tables as per requirement
- Developed functions, Stored Procedure and Triggers for Validation
- Developed relevant queries to get ad hoc data required by various Oracle users such as payroll, operations, tax and compliance in a techno-functional support role for both Oracle Payroll and OTL.
- Created SQL scripts to automate the manual process.
- Created Shell scripts, SQL scripts and worked on various tasks such as explain plan, data log files processing, data import/export and automatic workload repository reports on UNIX platforms
- Responsible for configuration changes and created some conditions necessary for negative testing
- Identified, evaluated and prioritize customer problems and complaints and escalated the issues to the appropriate development/senior team with the investigated root cause.
- Worked on employee benefit programs such as Education Assistance, Computer Loan program, Military Leave payback.
- Performed regular UAT/Prod health check, monitored the system and fixed if any issues
- Troubleshoot issues on various applications, database and report server errors
- Created Database Users, Roles and manage Security issues
- Reviewed Manual Test Strategy document for entire application.
- Developed Test cases based on requirements gathered from Functional Specifications and Design documents.
- Worked on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodology.