Technology: Workflow system, ETL, Private Cloud
BPM Tool: PEGA - V6.1, v6.2 (Certified System Architect), v6.3, v7.1.8, v7.2(Certified Senior System Architect), v7.3
ETL Tool: Open Source Pentaho
Database System: Oracle, Cassandra
Methodology: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean
Operating System: Windows, UNIX
Language: Java (Core), SQL, XML, CQL
Development Tools: IntelliJ, SOAPUI, Bitbucket, Git, SVN, Oracle CRM -Teleservices, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, WEKA, Splunk
- Developed ETL project using Pentaho tool which processed 150000 files per day using cloud technology.
- Project used S3 storage in cloud for file read and file storage. After files were processed, files information were stored in Cassandra DB for microservice and web service layer.
- Used data migration from Oracle to Cassandra using Pentaho
- Worked on the Cassandra modeling for web service layer
- Onboarded the app to private cloud environment
- Used File Mover route to take the files from sender and send it to receiver S3 bucket.
- Worked with application development team on PEGA projects with onsite and offshore resources by using agile methodologies
- Traveled to business sites for design discussions, application development and analysis
- Participated in requirements discussions, requirements vetting, project planning and performed execution in Dev, IST, UAT and production environments
- Worked cross-functionally with business, program manager, QA team, middleware teams and delivered Phase 1 for production release with the defined timeline
- Used PEGA 7.3 functionality of case management and Automated test-driven management using test cases and test suites
- Developed the iteration planning for Phase 2 for application development team
- Worked on the various projects such as Marketing and campaign execution, Court orders and adjustments, Sworn documents, ATM exceptions and Financial adjustment.
- Performed the design, build, implementation and testing for the workflow-based applications using PEGA BPM tool
- Used the framework layer to provide reusability and standardization.
- Used soap services, agents, file listeners, BIX and implemented projects with other PEGA concepts like inheritance, reusability rule resolution, ruleset versioning etc.
- Created and used flows, flow actions, harness, sections, data pages, activities, report definitions, access rules, declare expression and decision rules etc.
- Worked on tech refreshes and PEGA upgrades
- Worked on Dev, IST, UAT and Production release environments, defects and production fixes