- To obtain a position with a dynamic corporation where I can utilize my 21 years of development and implementation experience, organization, and communication skills to benefit the organization.
- Oracle Technical/Functional specialist with over nine years of SAP and twelve years of Oracle Applications implementation experience with 142 successful implementations from beginning to end
- Proven track record of Leading Oracle Accounts Receivables, Trading Community Architecture, Accounts Receivable, Settlement and Dispute Management, Lockbox Application, Credit Management, Advanced Collections, Territory Management, Customer Relationship Manager, Human Resource, Security Management, System Administration, WebADI, and Workflow Management implementations.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of systems development methodology and best practices
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience managing both functional and operational teams including offshore vendor resources
- Functional and Technical lead for the Oracle EBS team.
- Using my analytical skills and extensive business process re - engineering knowledge, designed, configured, tested, and trained modules in the Oracle e-Business suite and FedEx customer interfacing systems.
- Provide financial expertise and leadership to management in the analysis of operations, major corporate projects, and proposals including revenues, strategic capital, and operating expenditures.
- Successfully completed 104 Countries (Operating Unit) conversions beginning to end, in five regions (US, CAN, APAC, EMEA, and LAC) of Oracle Advanced Collections, Enterprise Oracle Assessment, Accounts Receivable, WebADI, Trading Community Architecture, General Ledger, Customer Relationship Manager, System Administration, Territory Management, Reporting, Data Base Administration and Oracle Patching.
- Support the configuration setup and associated back-end processes for the three levels of testing, training, and production environments.
- Completed Oracle documentation, including business process flows, configuration and PL/SQL scripts.
- Support accounting month-end close process for all international regions.
- Developed SQL queries to extract Oracle Advanced Collections, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Territory Management, Security Management and CRM Foundation data for monitoring and issue resolution.
- Developed Oracle Security Menus, Responsibilities and Security Functions for all 104 Operating Units.
- Successfully designed and implemented the Oracle End User and Support training for Global Financial Service regions.
- Maintain process and system support for all involved organizations including all interfaces with FedEx customers and vendors.
- Management experience: Project Management, Change Management, and Business Process Analysis.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles, methodologies, and practices.
- Support the ongoing Oracle Enhancements and modifications for Oracle Advanced Collections, Accounts Receivables, Territory Management, Reporting, Revenue Recovery Processes and CRM Foundation.
- Designed and implemented metrics and measurement processes needed from Oracle Advanced Collections, Revenue Recovery, Accounts Receivables, and General Ledger.
- Worked with Regional management team to set goals, create action plans, build templates, and manage measurement processes.
- Successfully redesign all international and domestic processes resulting productivity improvements in Global Order to Cash Operations.
SAP Senior System Analyst
- Senior member of the Business Systems team.
- Used analytical skills and extensive business process re-engineering knowledge to independently design, configure, test and train modules in SAP and other complex business systems.
- System Analyst for FI/CO (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, and Cost Center Accounting), Materials Management, Logistics, Project Systems, and Workflow Management modules.
- SAP security and system administrator who set-up authorizations and maintained the user database.
AR/CC SAP Financial Analyst
- Member of the Business Process and Redesign Finance team. Lead analyst, trainer, and configurator for 25 divisions and three conversions.
- Designed, trained, and maintained the AR and Credit/Collections modules.
- Designed and implemented financial reports and tables in SAP.
- Lead for SAP AR security.
- Trained company controllers, accountants, and customer service representatives.
- Tested, implemented, trained end users on FileNet imaging software.
- Worked with various financial systems, including JD Edwards, Lawson, PaperPro, Unisys (IP custom system), and Harry Rhodes.
- Tested and implemented SAP version 4.7.
- Maintained EDI and Lockbox interfaces.
- Provided SAP support for end-users.
- Developed business procedures and reports for unclaimed properties.
- Developed payment card process for the sales order module.
Database: SQL Server Oracle Database MySQL
Languages: ABAP, Java, PL/SQL
Software: Oracle R12 E-Business Suite (Oracle Accounts Receivables, Oracle Trading Community Architecture, AR Settlement and Dispute Management, Lockbox Application, Credit Management, Advanced Collections, Territory Manager, CRM, Human Resource, Security Management, System Administration and Workflow Management