- Senior Application Developer Analyst - Oracle EBS E-Business Suite to lead the team in the analysis, development, reporting, implementation, extension, and deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications that include the P2P and O2C modules, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Payables, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle Projects, Oracle BOM, Oracle WIP, and Oracle Service Contracts (OKS).
- With extensive experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle XML BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer, OAF (Oracle Application Framework), EBS Interfaces, Conversions, Triggers, CEMLI (Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization, Interfaces), Concurrent Programs, RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows), Report Sets, Segments, Flexfields, Value Sets, APIs, Java, JDeveloper, Oracle SQL*Loader.
- Ability to create documentation of processes, methodologies and procedures including MD050/MD070
- Customer focused, with excellent communication and analytical skills, very good team player, attention to details and exceptional ability to do research and acquire new knowledge and technology.
Finance: Oracle EBS P2P and O2C modules, Oracle Payables, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Trading Community Architecture, SLA, EBTax, Oracle Projects, Oracle Fixed Assets, and Oracle Costing.
Manufacturing and Distribution: EBS Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP), Oracle Bills of Materials (BOM), Oracle Work-In-Process (WIP), Oracle Costing.
Service: EBS Oracle Service Contracts (OKS), Oracle Installed Base and Oracle Field Service.
Application Tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle XML BI Publisher, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle Workflow, Oracle EBS Interfaces, Java, J2EE, Conversions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Unix, Linux, Oracle JDeveloper, EBS APIs, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, SDLC.
Office Softwares/ Operating System: MS Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Project, AIX, HP-UX, CVS/MKS Source Code/Version Management System.
Computer Systems Analyst (Oracle EBS Analyst)
- Lead the team in the support of the Oracle ERP system including supporting the Oracle Purchasing, Receiving, Invoicing Workbench, Oracle Payables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle General Ledger, and the Oracle Fixed Assets systems.
- Created AMI Order forms that interfaced data with Advanced Supply Chain Planning, validating entry with sourcing rules for online real time discrete order management requisition.
- Created programs that interfaced Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, PO Receiving and Supplier
- Invoices to the Oracle E-Business Suite modules consisting of Oracle Purchasing and Oracle Payables.
- Created Oracle Reports applications to retrieve data from the Oracle database, and presented them in the format needed by users.
- Oracle Reports created include the GL Contribution Margin Summary, Invoice On-Hold Reports, Monthly Supplier Purchases, Supplier Purchase Orders, Supplier Invoices, and FSG.
- Created Oracle email notifications that alerted IT and Payables support team for Purchase Order, Receiving and Payables Invoicing process exceptions during night batch process.
- Performed systems analysis, design and development creating systems requirements and specifications, MD.050-Application Extension Functional Design, MD.070- Application Extension Technical Design.
- Verified Oracle objects against requirements and highlighted deviations.
- Created test procedures, test cases and test scripts in connection with software quality processes. Developed user documentation, application guide book, and training materials.
Systems Analyst (Oracle EBS Analyst)
- Lead the team in the support of the Oracle ERP system including the Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payables, Oracle Inventory, Installed Base, Purchasing, iExpense, Product Life Cycle Management and Systems Security.
- Created the AD Business Event Extension that automated and eliminated redundancy in AD-Workflow, and initiated the billing upgrade project to save man-hours in billing data entries.
- Take charge of master data items for materials inventory, item catalog, service contracts, and field service.
- Performed menu customization and XML data generation (CEMLI) to print Oracle Service Contracts and Purchase Order documents using concurrent programs, XML Publisher Templates and Data Definitions.
- Created automatic renewal reminder process for propane through RICEW and XML BI Publisher.
- Created OAF extension to auto-populate page fields and DFF Contexts using processRequest and processFormRequest java OAF function calls.
- Participated in the knowledge transfer and performed KTs on Oracle E-Business Suite Application.
- Performed data validation using Toad, PL/SQL Developer and Oracle SQL Developer. Verified Oracle objects against requirements and highlighted discrepancies.
- Created test procedures, test cases and test scripts in connection with software validation activities. Developed user documentation, application guide book, and training materials.
- Performed systems analysis, design and development works that included the identification of user requirements, creation of software requirements specifications, development of implementation design, quality assurance, systems presentations and user trainings for assigned projects.
- Participated in the knowledge transfer sessions and conducted KTs to train users in using applications.
- Lead the supply chain planning systems administration and security. Performed interviews with users and created DILO documents. Performed mapping of users roles with system roles to implement process reengineering.
- Performed GAP analysis and resolved queries and issues. With skills in demand, planning, forecasting, fulfillment and replenishment. Performed validation of Oracle data using Toad, SQL Developer and SQLPlus.
- Verified Oracle objects against requirements and highlighted discrepancies. Created test procedures, test cases and test scripts in connection with software validation activities.
- Lead the Operational Readiness Testing and Disaster Recovery as part of the project implementation plan. Developed user documentation, application runbook, application guide book and training materials
- Created PL/SQL programs for the HH Oracle Retail Merchandising System as part of the Oracle EBS General Ledger and Payables application extension to meet company’s needs.
- Performed validation of scripts for ETL and for loading of data from OLTP to Oracle data repository.
- Developed and validated programs that created formatted text reports utilized in planet pressed software for accounting filing and archiving.
- Verified and validated Oracle Forms 10g Cubiscan modules that processed scanned inventory and distribution center items for finance inventory valuation and calculation.
- Used Oracle tools that included the Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms and Reports, TOAD, Oracle Headstart Templates, MKS and Appworx systems in the analysis and system implementation.
- Executed queries against multiple Oracle instances to validate Oracle data repository. Provided support to the organization in the operation and maintenance of the Oracle Retail system.
Database and Network Analyst
- Developed the GUI interface for the inter-company transfers and new enrolment reporting using Forms 6i. Lead the creation of the members information database and application for Confidential .
- Performed conversion and migration of Ariel Deferred data into the Oracle database system. Created and validated the Oracle Penfax and RMS Monthly Calculation and Statistics Reports.
- Managed the Oracle schemas including the stored program units, triggers, procedures, functions and packages, fixing broken packages and doing recompilation as needed.
- Performed upload and download of Oracle data, used SQL Loader, performed installation and migration, used Oracle exports and imports, and setup users to use the system.
- Managed the DCT browser-based Data Collection Tool running on Oracle and IIS including the Penpipes Oracle Forms and Reports data reporting system.
- Extracted data from the database using SQL and generated the reports required by management and the user group.
- Supported the Oracle Applications Integrated Information System consisting of the Oracle Inventory Management, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Fixed Assets and Oracle Payables.
- Generated documentations consisting of users manual and technical guide. Wrote scripts to verify and validate the applications, performed transformation and loading of data using tools comprising of SQL loader, Oracle export/import, and SQL*Plus.
- Extracted data from database using SQL and generated reports required by management and user group.
- Maintained the company’s information system consisting of the Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables,
- Oracle Receivables, Oracle Order Entry and Oracle Inventory Management.