- Over 23 years of experience as Development Lead/Subject Matter Expert/ Project Lead in managing the life cycle of an ERP (Oracle E - Business Suite) Federal/Manufacturing implementation and support
- Managed a large team of Oracle ERP technical/functional consultants (Onsite and Offshore)
- Worked extensively with geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams with a great deal of experience in Onsite and Offshore Project Delivery Processes.
- Strong consulting skills to lead and support team.
- Ten Successful life cycle implementations experience in Oracle Federal Financials/Manufacturing 10.7/11.0.3/11 i/R12.2.3 Implementations.
- Expertise in review of existing business process, requirement gathering, GAP analysis, data mapping, SLA Configurations and functional/technical data process flow.
- Techno-Functional expertise in the various Oracle Applications Federal Financial and Manufacturing modules including Purchasing, Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Federal Vertical, Project Accounting, Order Management, Shipping, Advance Pricing, WIP, Bill of Material, Inventory, Lease Management, System Administration, Application Object Library, TCA Architecture and FAH & SLA Configuration.
- Extensive Hands on experience in design and development of complex interfaces, extensions, conversions, forms, reports, forms personalization and CUSTOM.pll in Oracle E-Business Suite implementations.
- In-depth understanding of Oracle Applications Open Interfaces and Standard APIs.
- Specialization in technical/business solutions for Oracle Applications system integration with third party systems
- Expertise in creating technical and functional design and setup documents using AIM methodologies.
- Good communication/writing skills, inter personal skills and problem solving abilities.
- Oracle E Business Suite Release 10.7, 11.0.3, 11i and R12
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 11g
- Purchasing, Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Federal Vertical, Project Accounting, Order Management, Shipping, Advance Pricing, WIP, Bill of Material, Inventory, Lease Management, System Administration, Application Object Library, TCA Architecture and FAH & SLA Configuration
- Developer 2000/6i/10g, Forms 4.5/6i/10g, Reports 2.5/6i/10g, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Oracle ADI, Informatica Power Centre 8.6.1, Oracle ODI, OBIEE, XML, BI Publisher
- Oracle 7.0,8.0,8i,9i,10g,11g,12c
- Windows 2000/XP/NT/Vista, MS DOS,MS Access and UNIX
- Import, Smart DB, Export, HP PPM, Quality Center, Appworx, Autosys, Clear Case, Clear Quest, SVN, PVCS, Service now and Kintana,
- MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint
Oracle Federal Financials SME
- Requirement Gathering, Data Mapping, Business Process Flows, Business Solution, design and development for new initiatives at HHS FBIS to integrate Confidential NBS and UFMS odivs into FBIS to reconcile the data between GL and SLA at the Trial Balance to document level.
- Designed/developed and implemented the process to generate the federally mandated DATA ACT Obligation Extract report every quarter starting October, 2017. Also, helped the UFMS DATA ACT team during their requirement and design phase
- Requirement Gathering, Data Mapping, Design and Development of NBS Organization Hierarchy as well as UFMS Organization Hierarchy project
- Designed and developed the first phase of Control Monitoring Dashboard (CMD) for all the Payables (AP) module controls and created a framework to be used to reconcile the data between EBS and Data warehouse.
- Designed and developed the framework for FBIS Architecture Project that includes UFMS Intelligent Indexing and table caching to drop and create indices for required processes during nightly ETL run saving lot of time.
- Design and development of Manual JV solution to mark a particular GL transaction as Manual or Non-Manual.
- Requirement Gathering, Data Mapping, Business Solution, Design and development for Financial Adjustments solution to classify every GL transaction as ATM compliant or Non ATM Compliant.
- Working with the users of all the HHS ODDIVs ( Confidential, FDA, PSC, Confidential and IHS) to resolve O&M Tickets which spans across Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger and Fed-Admin modules.
- Worked on various complex direct EBS reports like IHS Document View, IHS Status of Allowance reports, IHS PO Liquidation Status Report, IHS Obligation report, PSC GL Analysis report, PSC Income and Collection report, PSC AR Commitments Report, various FDA IBE Reports etc.
- Mentoring junior developers within the FBIS team
- Advising Project team whenever asked for help.
Oracle Federal Financial SME
- Prepare Project Schedule as per the Agile Methodology
- EPLC deliverables and Stage Gate Review with Confidential Management.
- Conduct weekly status meeting and Stage Gate Reviews
- Deploy all proposed solutions into R12 NBS Production environment.
- Understanding the architecture and functionality of legacy systems processes and determine which functions can be migrated to standard R12 EBS functionality at NBS.
- Requirement Gathering, Gap-Analysis, Data Mapping, Business Process Flows, Business Solution, Functional Design and Technical Design.
- Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and System Configuration related to Requisitions, Obligation, AP Invoice, Pre-payments, Payments, Payment Process Requests, AR Invoice, AR Receipt, AR Refunds, Inventory and IAA Agreements.
- SLA Configurations related to Application Accounting Definitions (AAD), Journal Line Types (JLT), Accounting Definition Rules (AAD) and Journal Line Descriptions (JLD).
- Design Solution to bring in 38 different legacy system accounting transactions into R12 EBS application
- Test the proposed solution and provide guidance to Web service team related to Oracle Application APIs and tables involved
- Work with Confidential users to address Government wide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial Balance System (GTAS) issues by providing workarounds and solutions on case basis.
- For Confidential to become full Government Wide Accounting (GWA) CARS Reporter, responsible for requirement gathering, Gap-Analysis, design, SLA Configuration, development and implementation of Payment and collection reclassification solution to automate the process to generate Reclassification file to be manually uploaded to the CTA module within CARS. This involved downloading the account statement from CARS system, finding the Payment and collection transactions in NBS with actual TAS for the transactions that were classified against Default TAS and generating the CTA 224 Bulk Re-class File to be uploaded to CTA module
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design, SLA Configuration, development and implementation of Confidential NBS Integration with Treasury PAM and SPS systems that involved creating PAM Bulk File format as mandated by Treasury and after automatically receiving the PAM acknowledgement, generate the SPS 440 Bulk file and sending it to SPS for .
ConfidentialSenior Techno-Functional Consultant
- Managing a team of Functional resources.
- Responsible for comprehensive analysis of the effects of data model changes between Oracle e-Business Suites Release 11.5.10 and Release 12.2.2 in the areas of upgrade execution and operational impacts on the HIGLAS business processes, performance and infrastructure.
- Analyzed the impact of moving Suppliers from AP to TCA Architecture, Banks from AP to Cash Management and Payments module and AP/AR Netting to FUN module.
- Analyzed the impact of addition of AP invoice Lines and Sub-ledger Accounting on all accounting events, headers and lines from the 11i data model
- Analyzed new Oracle Payments (IBY) funds disbursement and GL to Sub-ledger drilldown process.
- Analyzed the SLA Configurations for PO, AP, AR and FV Modules.
- Involved in detailed analysis of AP, PO, GL, FV, IBY and FUN module and the impact of R12 upgrade on existing HIGLAS standard functionalities and customizations.
Senior Techno-Functional Consultant
- Responsible for Requirement Gathering, Gap-Analysis, Data Mapping, Design, Development, Unit and Integration testing of Payment Confirmation and Voids Extension
- Designed and Developed GL to AP and GL to AR Interface wrapper programs using Multi Journal Import programs
- Designed and Developed Web ADI extension to process vendor/customers and AP/AR Invoices into HIGLAS and FEPS1 to CMS HQ Org Financial Reconciliation Report.
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
- Managed a mid-sized team of Technical Resources (Onsite and Offshore)
- Developed the project plan to track the progress of the project from design to post go-live support
- Led the team towards the deliverables determined by Project Office in terms of various tasks and their deadlines and documentation etc.
- Led the team to collect and analyze the business requirements and to design the solutions.
- Coordinated unit and integration testing efforts across the Functional, Technical, Testing and Infrastructure teams.
- Responsible for managing onsite/ offshore RICE development team
- Involved in requirements gathering, data mapping and technical/functional data process flow charts and provided estimates for all technical components and was involved in negotiation of project estimates
- Preparation of data Conversion Strategy from legacy to oracle database
- Responsible for Design, Development and Integration testing of Price List, Supplier, Open AR Invoices and Closed Sales Order Conversion in R12
- Approval Management Engine (AME) configuration for Invoice Approval workflow and PO Requisition Approvals.
- Managed a team for Functional and Technical Resources
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and deployment of Letter of Credit (LOC) custom module solution. The Custom LOC Module involved multiple interfaces, conversions, forms and reports.
- Worked intensively with the client to understand and assess the business and technical requirements to design and develop solutions to address all the client needs.
- Worked on multiple PMRs to resolve Incidence tickets during Operations and Maintenance phase
- Techno-Functional Lead at Confidential in implementation of multiple Federal Service Integration initiatives including Status of Funds control, Grants/PMS Integration and CAN-MAS retirement solution, Reimbursable Accounting Package and Consolidated Financial Reporting Solution for OFM. Was involved in Extraction, Transformation and Loading the data using Informatica. Analyzed the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) tool for ETL.
- As a Conversion Lead at Confidential , managed a large team of Oracle ERP developers (Onsite and Offshore). Was responsible for providing Proof of Concept of the suggested solution, explain the requirement and the functional documents to offshore team for build, directly responsible for all conversion related activity in a multi-phase, multi-organization and multi-language global implementation and designed and developed GL Conversion and GL Interface, Party Conversion using TCA Architecture, Item Conversion, Sales representative Conversion and Collector conversion programs
- As a Senior Technical Consultant at Confidential, designed and developed GL Balances Conversion Program, GL Balances Reversal Conversion Program and GL Monthly Incremental Debit and Credit Conversion Program, Federal Financial Custom Reports like FACTSI, FACTSII and Proprietary to Budgetary Account Relationship Reports