- Over 15 years of experience on Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, interface programs, database performance tuning.
- Over 8 years of experience with Oracle EBS R11/R12 working with Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), and Shipping (WSH), along with Advanced Pricing (QP), Purchasing (PO), Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables (AR), and underlying Oracle EBS architecture. EBS specific Oracle Workflow, Discoverer and BI Publisher experience.
- In - depth knowledge of Oracle API and Open Interfaces in OM, INV, PO modules. Data Conversion, Migrations and Integration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in database design, performance tuning and optimization.
- Experience as analyst, software developer, designer and team leader for projects.
- Enthusiastic to extend specialties on new technologies to support company’s complex requirements.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Open to relocation.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Oracle E-Business Suite R11, R12 Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Forms Developer 6i, 10g Oracle Reports Developer 6i, 10g
- Oracle Discoverer Oracle Workflow
- Oracle JDeveloper, OAF, ADF Oracle Database 7.3, 9i, 10g, 11G, 12C
- Oracle Application Server, WebLogic Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio Microsoft Windows, Linux OS
- Process and Requirement Analysis IT Integration
- Business Case Development Oracle EBS API implementation
- IT Transformation Oracle EBS R11/R12 migration
- Database Design and Integration
Senior Oracle EBS Developer & Analyst
- Requirement analysis, design, development, unit testing, production deployment and support/maintenance on Oracle EBS.
- Used Oracle PL/SQL, on Oracle Database, Developed Oracle Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, Oracle Web-ADI, Workflow, Discoverer Development.
- Oracle EBS Forms Personalization, Flex Field, Alert, Concurrent development.
- Creating and maintenance PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling in Oracle.
- Database design and performance tuning tasks.
- Preparation of effort estimation for Oracle EBS especially SCM and CRM objects.
- Have strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion ERP suite SCM & Procurement Application
- Functional/Technical support and custom development on Oracle EBS R11/R12 Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management Modules.
- Custom developments and third-party integrations on Oracle EBS Supply Chain (SCM), Order to Cash (O2C), Advanced Pricing (QP), Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Account Receivables (AR), Inventory (INV), Purchasing (PO) Modules via interfaces and API's.
- Analyze, planning, development and implementation on Oracle EBS R11 to R12 migration projects.
- Took part in five Oracle EBS R11 (11.5.10) to R12 (12.2.4 and 12.2.5) migration projects experience in last 5 year. Involved Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) methodologies. Leaded four of them in Order Management Module scope.
- Oracle Inventory module coding for Item Master data, Category creation and assignment via API. Adjust, Move transaction interface via API. Analyze, Design and implement Inventory organization setup.
- Oracle Purchasing module coding for Requisition and Purchase Order Creation, Update, Cancel via API. PO Receiving and Quality sample creation via API.
- Oracle Order Management module coding for Sales Order Creation, Update, Cancel via API. Shipping execution full cycle via API (Release, Pick and Ship Confirm) and getting shipping documents as A4 or continuous form. Design and implementation OM Shipping and Transaction setup. Development of workflows for authorized Order Management Shipping that controls Customer balance, manual price entrance. Custom industry specific Shipping Interface and API development like Chemical, Textile, Export etc. Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP) customization using QP CUSTOM interface.
- Oracle Receivables module Customer, address and site Creation, Update and Cancel via API. AR Invoice interface and Receivable Invoice management on standard and custom Forms environment and reporting on Discoverer.
- Oracle GL Account generation an assignment for Customer parties via API.
- Developed custom data collecting software and database for group energy company. Integration the oracle with third party data sources MS SQL Server, PI server, TMX server etc. Determine and implement database link connectors for the system, implement and carry out performance improvements.
- Develop Custom Import System with integration Oracle Inventory and Oracle Purchasing modules. Paper and report outputs on Oracle Discoverer, Oracle reports and BI Publisher.
- Develop Custom Export system. Integration with Supplier Oracle EBS systems for Item Master Data, Customer Data, Sales Order Data and Shipping details. DB Link, Item API, Sales Order API, Customer API, and Shipping API implemented. Integration with government EXIM system using Web Services.
- Integration Chemical Company Oracle EBS system with third party Warehouse system. Purchase Order integration, Quality Results and Receipt. Sales Order integration and Shipping. Inventory sub inventory Move transactions between warehouses Inbound or Outbound. Tools are Oracle Forms, Reports, API, Concurrent.
- Develop PL/SQL mail infrastructure. Thus, company used that structure on his customers to send emails from Oracle or Java with unique way. Delayed send capability so system locks prevented. Also, all emails logged in the tables.
- Database infrastructure design for custom B2C portal application.
- Daily production support, including root cause analysis of issues and solution.
- Worked on ITIL environments and supported applications like BMC Remedy and IBM Service Desk.
Oracle Application Developer & Analyst
- Custom development, maintenance and support on in-house Oracle PL-SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle ADF based corporate applications.
- HR, Inventory, Purchasing, Production, Import-Export, Supplier Web, Reseller Web applications development and maintenance.
- Oracle Database (7.3, 9i, 10G) Management, Backup and Replication duties.
- Oracle Application Server, BEA Web Logic web tier installation and maintenance duties.
- Developed and implemented and database integrated Barcode solutions for HR, Inventory and Production. Used Oracle Database, Forms, Bartender application. It was an plant, product type, customer based and having serial counter application. Involved EAN codes.
- Development of custom hiring, payroll and performance application for HR. Oracle Forms interfaces and Oracle Reports legal paper outputs. Pivot and Excel analyze outputs.
- Development of custom product planning, purchasing and production software on Oracle DB, Forms, Reposts environment. Custom Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, BOM, Purchase Order interfaces.
- Development of custom Cost Accounting software and integration with HR and Accounting systems in Oracle DB, Forms, Reports environment.
- Development, production and support of HVAC dealer network application. Involved Oracle Application Server, PL/SQL gateway, JS and HTML technology.
- Development, production and support of Supplier network application. Involved Oracle Application Server, Java, JDeveloper, Struts, JSP, JS and HTML technology.
- Oracle integration with AXATA external warehouse application. Integrated transaction types purchasing receipt, sub inventory transfer, adjustment, shipping. Involved Oracle database, PL/SQL and web service technologies.
IT Support Engineer
- MS NT Client, MS NT Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SNA Server support for banking and finance companies.
- Network and client installation and support.