Oracle certified professional with 11.9 years’ experience of working in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) using PeopleSoft. I have worked on complex business problems for global businesses and delivered solutions that have generated profitable growth for those businesses. I have led planning, design, and implementation of applications.
Portal Consultant ELM and HCM
- Handling and management of ELM and HCM applications.
- Involved in business meetings, gathering new requirements, rectification of existing issues and overall delivery.
- Initiate and propose solutions and proof of concepts, required for process streamlining, enhancements and automation.
- Fixed delivered oracle bug which is mismatch of facets counts on global SES search, deployment of search report category and names sorting on admin class roster component.
- Providing support for day - to-day HR transactions.
- Performed conversion of learning history data from legacy system to peoplesoft. Created merge process to merge history and job data for vendors.
- Monitor day-to-day transactions and provide support for the synchronization program that sends system data from different applications to peoplesoft.
- Created database triggers for auditing transactional changes.
Principal Consultant HCM and CS Modules
- Led overall delivery team at Oracle on the global Confidential project where I led client interactions, managed functional and technical development for the Global payroll, Absence Management, General ledger, Time and Labor, and Core HR Modules.
- Reduced processing time for New Caledonia payroll from 2 hours to 30 mins and resolved issues due to which this process used to be stuck.
- Performed year-end payroll tasks such as analyze payroll calculation, adjustment in timesheets and vacation data for all applicable employees. Updated key tables and corrected pay sheet calculation for earnings and deductions elements used in yearend calculation.
- Configured global payroll rules to fix delivered functionality bug which is to not calculate terminated employee record payroll data, when employee has multiple job data records and to match payroll totals with GL account balances.
- Analyzed and corrected mass employee’s compensation data and related job details records for Mozambique country.
- Configured GL Elements as per business requirements and made sure reports matches with every payroll run. Provided support on related issues during each payroll run.
- Trained business users, demonstrated custom, and delivered functionality, which was highly appreciated by client.
- Documented business requirements analyzed current processes, organized meetings, monitored task progress and managed priorities to meet deadlines for timely delivery of critical objects.
- Presented weekly status reports, which included project status checks, progress points, milestones, and in-progress assignments.
- Provided support to Canada payroll, that runs twice a week and ensured payroll ran smoothly thereby resolving technical, functional and server issues, coordinating with related teams like DBAs etc.
- Interaction with clients from various countries like Mozambique, New Caledonia, Oman and Canada, addressing their concerns, every week, was part of my responsibility, ensuring that they have a smooth payroll process.
- Worked on enhancements, functional setup, providing resolution on modules like global payroll, absence management, time and labor, for each supported country.
- Provided support on production issues and monitored help desk services.
- Assisted users for functional setup and transactions so that they can meet various business requirements.
- Customized delivered functionalities, such as displaying information of multiple institutions and credit courses on student transcripts.
- Attended Oracle HCM cloud Classroom .
Functional Consultant /HCM and ELM
- Functional consulting on ELM and HCM PeopleSoft applications.
- Responsible for designing, testing and deployment of talent acquisition management module, end-to-end functional scripts across HCM, CRM and ELM applications.
- Involved in test data generation, designing complex scripts and regression testing of HCM and ELM system for SIT and UAT phase.
- Trained on modules like TAM, absence management and e-performance.
- Customized application functionality, which is not provided by PeopleSoft, like giving the user/administrator ability to delete their own run controls, and not just adding them.
- Developed application engine, used Autosys and Stat Tools as part of deliverables, was involved in development activities of HRLoad process related SQR’s, for various scenarios like mail id formations and Expat employee services.
- Worked on Setup AP, Suppliers and AR components conversion.
- Designed technical specification and unit test plan documents.
Techno-Functional Consultant/ CS Module
- Responsible for entire functional setup, required for student enrollment, which needed creation of an institution, a term, related courses, involved classes etc.
- Created a custom component that inherits student enrollment functionality. Also created a web service, which exposes same component on a mobile application.
- Developed conversion and interface programs for TAM module that sends applicant details to a third-party system and load legacy data in PeopleSoft.
- Worked on application engine, component and integration broker tools as part of deliverables.
- Documented technical specs and unit test cases for customer.
Techno-Functional / HCM Module
- Performed retrofitting activities and resolved issues occurred during upgrade.
- Maintained and created SQL scripts and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Created conversion programs using application engine tool for person profile and job data components. Thoroughly unit tested all developed objects.
- Performed regression testing of all custom objects and completed the retrofitted in new PS version after complete environment analysis.
- Analyzed set up table’s structure and data core HR module. Performed comparison of those table’s data between lower and higher tools version of PS. Developed reports to fetch employee related data.
- Designed Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan documents.
Technical Developer / HCM Module
- Customized objects and created reports in in self-service, manager self-service and enterprise learning modules using application engine, component and XML publisher people tools.
Techno- Functional / HCM Module
- Enhanced components of manager self-service like business title change, job data change, adhoc salary change.
- Worked on modifying application package and components.
- Created technical design and unit test plan documents for all deliverables assigned.
Techno-Functional Consultant/ CRM- FSCM Module
- Worked on CRM correspondence and active analytics framework modules, which are based on online component structure, customized entire functionality to make it work as a backend process that runs for both CRM and FSCM application, executing tasks with technical and functional teams.
- Created custom components for sending correspondence about order status updates, via online triggering and batch process execution produced by modules of FSCM like RMA, Billing and AR.
- Designed notification templates, applying html tags, according to the customer chosen communication channel, felicitating, correspondence either via mail or pdf print media in CRM application, for real time transactions based on defined AAF policies.
- Created Term Implementation, Terms, Term Groups, Correspondence Templates, and online setup of Policy.
- Implemented Billing module and automated customer creation process.
- Extensively used people tools like Send Master, Handler Tester, Application Packages and Integration Broker.
- Created Interface to fetch data from legacy system to people soft Tables using file layout, application engine and people code.
- Designed technical specification, unit test and migration report.
- Designed test scripts for end to end testing of student record, student financials and curriculum management modules.
- Prepared test data and documented test results in unit test case documents.
- Worked on SF components to setup data.
- Worked on admission summary pages that displays summary of student admission, based on various business conditions.
- Developed student transcripts using XML Publisher and worked on conversion program, to upload the data in PeopleSoft.
- Generated work list based on workflow set up page i.e., if multiple users would receive a work list and one of it is marked as worked, the work will be removed from another user list as well.
- Involved in technical design, development of unit test scripts and preparation and review of migration documents and coordinated onsite-offshore meetings and communications, ensured timely delivery.
- Complete end to end testing and development of custom components was a part of the project.