To advance my career in the Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration field working in a dynamic and challenging environment in the esteemed organization & to grow with the organization.
- More than 12 years of IT experience, 8+ years in Oracle Fusion Middleware Products Administration
- Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and Monitoring WebLogic - OHS - OSB - SOA
- WLS, SOA and OSB Performance Tuning, Memory Management
- Heap Dump & Stack Trace Analysis
- GC and JVM Tuning
- Oracle Certified Associate - Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator
- Provided 24x7 on call support in production environment on rotation basis
- Worked Experience in ITIL concepts.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a good technical background, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and a good Team player capability and ability to learn the environment faster and always eager to help other team members so that the overall team performance can be enhanced.
- Work effectively under pressure and handle changing priorities to keep within deadlines.
SOA Senior Consultant
- Installation, configuration and support for Oracle Fusion Middleware products for different customers located in northern Italy.
- Monitoring Oracle staff member work and prioritize tasks according to customers objectives.
- Created, maintained and updated Oracle Staff schedules according to customers requests
- Interviews conducted to evaluate new hiring in Oracle
Oracle Fusion Middleware Specialist
- Proactive monitoring to identify system errors, bottlenecks and performance leak
- Incident and problem analysis, root cause and solution investigation
- Performance analysis, tuning JVM and FMW stack
- Documents and maintains operational procedures, problem resolutions, and environment configurations
- Work closely with other technicians to diagnose and resolve issues related to the design and maintenance of infrastructure
- Liaise with Oracle technical support to resolve complex application issues
OSB Team Engineer
- OSB 10g Decommissioning Project.
- Mantainance and Troubleshooting Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle Service Bus.
- Technical Support for 600+ WLS - OSB installations.
- Production and Development team support
Oracle Fusion Middleware Engineer.
- I nstallation, Configuration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware Software:
- Weblogic Server - Oracle Http Server - Oracle Service Bus - Oracle Internet Directory - SOA - BPM on Linux - Windows environment.
- E xtensive working in setting up multiple domains, including machines, managed servers,node managers and cluster environments.
- Troubleshooting issues in Production environment focused on the service restoration followed by a depth analysis targeted to find the root cause of the problem.
- Develop, maintain and improvement operational documentation.
- Development team support
IT Security Analyst
- Monitoring and Incident handling Firewall - IDS - IPS events.
- Log analysis, reporting and estimation of the impacts.
- Customer Support.
- Administration, Troubleshooting and monitoring Linux and Windows Server.
- Security devices configuration.
- Customer Support.
- Technical support for small local business.
- Desktop / Laptop Support.
- Data recovery.
- T echnical support and troubleshooting desktop systems.
- Administration retail software, reporting activities and customer support.