- Over 11+ years of experience as Techno Functional Consultant in Oracle E - Business Suite Applications.
- Implementation and technical expertise in Oracle Applications R12/11i, across the SCM and Financial modules such as General Ledger (GL), Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Cash Management(CE), Fixed Assets(FA), Treasury, EBTax, System administration (AOL),iProcurement, iExpense.
- Experience in developing inbound and outbound interfaces for Oracle General Ledger, Account Receivables, Purchasing, Quoting, Order Management and Inventory Modules.
- Expertise in developing and customizing reports using Oracle Reports using 10g/6i.
- Expertise in creation and customization of reports using XML publisher in OM, AR, AP and INV.
- Implementation and Customization of Oracle Applications 11i with good Technical skills in developing RICE Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions components.
- Complete knowledge on Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) flows.
- Experience in developing UNIX Shell scripts for loading data into staging tables.
- Expertise in Tuning SQL statements to improve execution performance using TKPROF, SQL Trace, etc.
- Great expertise in testing web services via SOAP, using the open source testing tool Soap UI.
- Good expertise in using SPLUNK 6.5.2 version.
- Good expertise with RPA tool “Automation Anywhere”.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to identify problems and implement connective solutions.
ERP: Oracle EBS R11i, R12.x
Database Tools: SQL *Plus, SQL * Loader, Toad, SQL Navigator
Oracle Tools: Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i, Discoverer 10g/4i, Oracle XML Publisher
Document Methodologies: MD.070, MD.050, CV.060
Operating Systems: Unix (Shell Scripting), Windows XP/NT/95.
Support Tools: Mercury Quality Centre(QC), Serena Change Man Version Manager(PVCS), Kintana,RPA Tool(Automation Anywhere) BugZilla,JIRA,Splunk, Soap UI, Service Now, More4Apps.
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant
- For efficient mailer communication performed OAF personalization’s on “Requisition Approval Notification Mailer”
- Enhanced the budget calculation for “Procure to Pay” Report by pulling out distributions lines amounts which was built on requisition lines amounts.
- Enhanced the XML report “Invoice Distribution Report” by adding AP-SLA-GL link query to get GL Posted Date.
- Report Customization for Invoice on Hold” Report by removing the customer details which were appending in invoice description.
- Fixed issues in closing the books for AR module.
- Worked on multiple SQL queries for tableau reports for different modules for customer Confidential .
- Setup new Responsibilities with different Menu’s for ease of business requirements.
- Worked on PLSQL serialization logic to make non-serialized items to serialized.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 - (modules Account Payables, Purchasing iProcurement,Shipping,Inventory,Order Management,XML,OAF).
Oracle EBS Technical Consultant
- Working with Business team to fix any build/code issues related to 1099-MISC forms and optimizing related testing for efficient business testing.
- Responsible for OAF personalization’s of iProcurement pages as per client requirements.
- Created couple of minor XML reports for customer Confidential to differentiate 1099 financial data.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 - (modules Account Payables,iSupplier).
Oracle EBS Technical Lead
- Created “Oracle Purchasing EIS reports” which are based out PLSQL for Customer ease Confidential .
- Provided Prod Support to fix issues related to Blanket Purchase Agreements, EIS Reports, APEX UI Screens by triage issues, works directly with the client resources to prioritize issues, root cause analysis, resolution of incident tickets and business requests.
- Tuning multiple SQL statements for faster retrieve of details and search.
- Co-ordinated with testing teams to fix any build/code issues during the APT and IPT phase based on AGILE test process.
- Handled defects raised by QC & JIRA.
- Responsible for monitoring SPLUNK and Web Services via SOAP UI.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.2.6 - (modules OM, INV, iProcurement, iExpense,Purchasing), Work Flow Builder, PL/SQL, SQL Developer,Jboss,More4Apps,Service Now, JIRA,EIS Reports,XML.
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Responsible for Oracle Patch analysis, installation, testing and documenting while integrating with Trex.
- Getting UAT approval for Regression,Functional & Integration testing by directly dealing with customers.
- Responsible for resolving all the severity 1,2,3 tickets raised by end-users.
- Responsible for creating RFC’s (Request for Change) and ownership of deployments across the environments.
- Responsible for UPK (User Productive Kit) supporting issue fixings.
- Given seminar on the R12 SLA (Subledger Accounting) architecture
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i - (modules OM, INV, AR, AP, and FA), Work Flow Builder, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i,XML.
Oracle APPS Technical/Techno Functional consultant
- Created PLSQL packages/procedures/functions and necessary objects as per business requirements, to validate the termination of contracts and populating data to QTC/BV databases through AR Interfaces, this approach reduces operational expenditure by enabling them to perform the contract cancellation.
- Responsible for PLSQL validations for ITEM, ITEM CATEGORIES, BOM, HR interfaces while populating data from C3 legacy system to base tables.
- Experience in implementing Oracle EBS globally in multiple countries in a multi-currency and multi ledger environment.
- Defining system parameters for Cash management with the default set of books and other information
- Worked on Payables Open Interface Import to create invoices from external systems into AP Invoice tables.
- Responsible for development of open interface for interfacing AR transactions from legacy system into AR in Oracle Applications.
- Optimized the performance of Reports and Concurrent Programs by using the Materialized Confidential concept, Indexes, Hints etc.
- Designed and developed custom workflow Item types to send notifications from Concurrent Programs/PLSQL procedures.
- Used Oracle API's across the customization of the Order to Cash process.
- Developed Item Interface process to Create and Bulk Update Items.
- Created Alerts to notify users on various business events.
- Setting up the Coverage Types, Coverage Templates,Subscriptions with billing schedule etc.
- Creating Service Contracts from Service Contract Authoring form, Service Items Setup in Oracle Inventory Using these Coverage Types from the Oracle Applications 11.5.9 Vision Instance.
- Customized the Accounts Payable Vendor Entry Form as per requirements.
- Designed and developed custom Ship Confirm Form based on the business requirements using Forms 6i.
- Prepared standard AIM documentation for each object undertaken.
- Worked on DFT utility Framework changes (where in all the common utilized 12 framework features are merged to behave as unique 3-4frameworks).
- Responsible for Validation Scripts, UTC, SIT Test Cases, checking in the code into PVCS repository, creation of KP via KINTANA code migration tool.
Environment: Oracle Apps 11i (INV, AP, AR, GL, OM, AOL), PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML,JAVA.
Oracle PLSQL Developer
- Worked in the development of SDR Framework holds 91 standard reports and Construction of SLA’s.
- Prepared the Unit test cases for all the flows and reports designed and customized for all customers.
- Involved in Export and Import process for all the components across servers.
- Expertise knowledge in using tool BUGZILLA.
Environment: SQL* Plus, Digital Fuel tool, Bugzilla.
Oracle EBS Technical consultant
- Worked on BSA RELEASE FORM prototype development.
- Developing Dealer Agreement reports using Oracle XML Publisher.
- Build DA templates by converting client DA documents (.DOC, .XLS, .PDF) into .rtf templates.
Environment: XML publisher, Reports 6i, Forms, TOAD.