- Experienced professional with 5 years of hands on in HR and HR Information Systems and implementation of Oracle EBS HRMS and Cloud HCM Fusion applications.
- Expertise in Fusion HCM offerings - Workforce Deployment (Global HR, Payroll, Absence Management).
- Worked meticulously with technical resources on data integrity, data conversion, and data mapping from PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud.
- Experience on Taleo functionality like Import candidates (ready to hire) from Taleo Recruiting to Fusion HCM using the Import Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data process and Import-export schedule process errors resolutions.
- Good leadership and commination skills, on time deliveries, multi-tasking and assisting clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit/gap (As Is - To Be analysis) with alterative solutions for product limitations., Testing (test scripts, validations and POC’s) post-implementation support in mass updates, data loading and design changes of Oracle Fusion HCM cloud/SaaS solutions at various customer sites.
- Extensively worked on Implementation planning, Fit/Gap Analysis, and providing alternatives to the clients on product.
- Expertise in all major Fusion HCM Offerings: Workforce Deployment (Global/Core HR, Profile, Securities, ESS/MSS, Absence, Payroll, Time and Labour (OTL) and Workforce Development (Talent Review, Performance, Goal and Succession Managements), Taleo, Compensation Management Oracle Advance Benefits, Workforce Compensation.
- Worked on complete lifecycle implementations involving Requirements gathering, Configuration, Development, Troubleshooting, Training and Production support environment.
- Excellent experience in Data loading into Oracle HCM Cloud using FBL, HCM Data Loader and PBL.
- Customizing and developing standard reports using Oracle OTBI.
- Employee creation in Oracle fusion HCM release 9, 10, and 11.
- Extensive knowledge on Fast formulas.
- Experience in multiple full end to end life-cycle implementation of all major cloud modules in both fresh and conversion projects from various legacy systems.
- Excel in interacting with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions and able to lead discussions during business requirement meetings.
- Excellent ability to learn and deliver the assignments in given time frame and ability to work on multiple projects with excellent communications skills.
- Experience in configuring and working with functional set up manager and enterprise level configurations across Fusion Modules.
- Experience in Customizing Cloud HCM Security components like Data Role, Job Role, Duty Role, Security Profiles, Abstract roles and well versed with aggregate privileges and assigning duty roles.
- Extensively involved in Enterprise level design sessions and helped in HR and Payroll one-time setups and Involved in third party integration to and from Cloud HCM.
- Experience in Oracle HCM (EBS/Fusion), including workflow and alerts; PL/SQL and testing phases.
- Assisted end users with documenting new business procedures and test scripts for CRP & UAT.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
- Working as a HCM Techno-Functional Consultant for Global HR, Payroll and Compensation.
- Involved in Implementation and support of Global HR, Payroll and Compensation.
- Involved in different Phases of Implementation and Participated in CRP’s with Business teams.
- Suggested best practices and feasible solutions to the business users to resolve functionality gaps.
- Working as liaison between business users and IT for identifying and resolving the issues.
- Created setup data and transactional data according to client requirement.
- Defined multiple reference data sets covering multiple business units for set enabled objects.
- Defined all the payroll setups and tested them.
- Created setups and Plans for individual Compensation.
- Created Different flexfields and added value sets, Lookups according to Business requirement.
- Used OTBI for different analysis as per business user requirements.
- Used HCM Extracts and BIP reports for generating different business objects and transactional data reports.
- Loaded Core HR data, Payroll data using HDL, PBL and SSL from source system to target system.
- Created Different Configuration docs, Test cases and User manuals according to user requirement.
- Supporting the payroll issues and troubleshooting them.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked as Techno-Functional Consultant in implementing Global HR, Payroll and Security.
- Organized CRP1, CRP2, UAT test cycles for Global HR and Payroll implementation.
- Created different flexfields, document of records, lookups and value sets based on client requirement.
- Performed balance adjustments to correct employee payroll balance.
- Build Custom security to Cloud HCM like creating /modifying data roles, job roles and security profiles.
- Performed setup’s for payroll like loading payroll definition, Managed calculation cards, managed banks and braches.
- Used outbound interfaces like BIP and HCM extracts to generate reports for third party vendors.
- Managed payroll definitions, setting up costing, worked with predefined and user defined Fast Formulas.
- Loaded Core HR data and Payroll data using HDL, PBL and SSL from downstream to up stream.
- Created different user test cases and user manuals to assist the business users.
- Trained super users on oracle payroll business operations.
- Configured Sandbox to edit, remove fields in a page.
Confidential, New York city, NY
Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
- Worked as Techno-Functional Consultant in Implementing Oracle Fusion Global HR, Payroll, and Absence Management.
- Gather requirements, sign off questionnaires, Involved in periodic meetings with the implementation team and project team for requirement sign off.
- Created documents like R020, MC20.
- Gather requirements from business users for enhancements and work with IT throughout SDLC for development and test activities.
- Defined workforce structure, payroll setups and Absence Setups according to business requirements.
- Designed and configured multiple Absence plans based on business requirement.
- Personalized cloud UI using sandbox to meet business requirement.
- Used HCM Extracts to extract different data like person and payroll.
- Developed OTBI reports for business users.
- Supported in integration of Taleo with Oracle Fusion.
- Extracted OLF fields using HCM extracts and Loaded Taleo data into fusion.
- Loaded Core HR data, Payroll data and absence data using FBL and PBL from source system to target system.
Oracle EBS consultant
- Worked as Oracle EBS consultant for implementing and supporting Oracle R12 Core HR, Payroll, Compensation Work Bench, Absence Management, ESS, and MSS.
- Participated in workshops with HR, Payroll, Compensation, Finance and HRIT teams to analyze the existing system.
- Implemented based on different geographic areas.
- Involved in Setup Oracle HR, CWB and AM for Demo.
- Involved in developing test scripts to test the Oracle Self Service Modules.
- Analyzed business requirements for HR, CWB and OTL modules.
- Setup Key Flex fields for Job, Position, Grade, People Group, Cost Allocation flex fields.
- Setup Plan Types, Plans, and Options for Compensation Work bench module.
- Gathered requirements for participation eligibility for Bonus and Stock plans.
- Extracted and loaded data using Web ADI and created test case for UAT.
- Developed fast formulas for determining the eligibility for different types of stock plans.
- Design standard rates, derived factors and elements as required for compensation work bench.
- Responsible for implementing the modules through different instances.
- Coordinate with technical team for developing concurrent programs for custom reports, payroll and benefit extracts.
- Was involved in setting up Paid Time off (PTO) Accruals in absence Management.
- Production support after Go Live.
- Prepare end user manuals for HR, Benefits and Payroll teams.
- Document BR 100, MD 50, BP080, BR030, TE040 test plans, test scripts and functional specs.
Specialization: Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS (HRMS)
HCM Cloud/Fusion Offerings: Workforce deployment (Global HR, Global Payroll, Absence Management), Talent Management, Compensation and Security.
EBS HRMS Modules: Core HR, Oracle Payroll, Absence Management, Employee and Manger Self Service, Compensation Work Bench, Approval Management.
Others: MS Office Suite, Taleo, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, API.