Looking to grow as a professional and add value to the company by applying my skills, knowledge and give world - class customer service.
- Oracle E-Business Suites (PR, PO, AP, AR, PA GL R12.1.3)
- Oracle Discoverer, XML BI Publisher, IBM Cognos, Oracle Forms 10g\6i, Oracle Reports 10g\6i
- Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- PL\SQL, SQL
- TOAD, PL\SQL Developer, SQL Developer, JDeveloper.
- Putty, WinSCP, IBM Relational ClearCase, TFS, SVN
- Windows, MS Office
- Oracle Workflow
- APEX 5.0
Senior Oracle EBS Developer
- Oracle Database 12c development (packages, functions, triggers, SQL scripts).
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials Developer (PR, PO, AP, AR, PA GL R12.1.3)
- Reports Development. APEX 5.0 and BI Publisher reports.
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) extensions and personalizations.
- Oracle Workflow custom development.
- Led Oracle EBS upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 from technical and functional perspective.
- Led Oracle EBS JAVA upgrade (server and client level). Coordinated with technical staff, project managers and business users.
- Led small process improvement projects from an Oracle EBS technical perspective for different departments within the company.
- Coordination of Software Development Life Cycle(Requirement Gathering, Functional Design, Technical Designs, Build, Test)
- Coordinated meetings with technical support staff from third party application vendors to do impact analysis for the Oracle EBS upgrade to IE11.
- Experience coordinating test cycles between business teams and ensured quick issue resolution on issues discovered.
- Coordinated code migrations with DBAs.
- Oracle development toolset (JDeveloper, TOAD, APEX 5.0, BI Publisher, WF, System Integrations, WinSCP, Putty, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, EBS 12.1.3 system analysis and design, SQL Tuning, Debugging Code).
- Data analysis.
Oracle Applications Developer II
- Maintained and supported EBS R12 environment for AP, AR, PO, EAM modules.
- Developed and supported new and existing pl/sql programs (packages, procedures, triggers, functions).
- Designed, Tested, Maintained and modified existing AP and PO Open Interfaces.
- Designed, Tested, Developed new XML BI Publisher reports.
- Translated Discoverer reports into new XML BI Publisher reports.
- Experience with UNIX, .ldt files and FNDLOAD.
- Supported SoD scripts within R12.
- Led small process improvement projects from a technical perspective
- Coordinated meetings with end users to review enhancements and requirements.
- Migrated pl/sql code, XML BI Publisher reports, Oracle reports, concurrent programs, and interfaces to test and production instances.
Senior Oracle Applications Developer
- Oracle Applications Developer possessing knowledge in Oracle development and maintenance.
- In addition, experience in SDLC methodologies which include analysis, design, development, and testing of enterprise-wide systems.
- Knowledge include develop and maintenance of software solutions for Oracle applications.
- Technical knowledge in various development technologies including Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms and Reports 6i and 10g, IBM Cognos, OAF, PL/SQL, SQL, and BPEL. Oracle EBS module knowledge includes PO, AR, AP, INV and Custom modules.
Senior Oracle EBS Developer
- Maintained EBS 11.5.10 environment.
- Developed and supported new and existing RICE Objects
- Developed extensions for AR and AP Open Interfaces.
- Supported and modified existing BPEL processes.
- Created new concurrent programs for extensions in EBS.
- Assigned concurrent programs to request groups within EBS.
- Created .ldt files to facilitate migration process of concurrent programs.
- Break/Fix support during System Integration.
- Modified and supported existing PL\SQL packages, procedures, functions.
- Created Technical Design solutions for new RICE objects.
- Coordinated with migration and testing teams to implement new objects or new code changes to PL\SQL objects.
Oracle Applications Developer Specialist
- Supported and developed Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, PL\SQL packages, procedures, functions, triggers and views.
- Break/Fix support during SYSTEST and UAT periods.
- Coordinated with DBAs, Tech Arch, functional analysts for implementing quarterly releases enhancements and fixes.
- Created technical design documents and developed as per the design to meet project requirements.
- Investigated and resolved complex problems through research and technical analysis.
- Worked on multiple projects concurrently and/or multiple high priority user support issues simultaneously.
- Effectively communicated project status information, design discussions and issues with project team.
Senior Oracle Applications Developer
- Discoverer Administrator of Confidential EUL, Admin Desktop Tool, developed new custom reports, break fixes, and investigated performance issues.
- Supported custom Oracle Forms, Reports, PL\SQL packages, procedures and functions.
- Used UNIX environment to compile Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Maintained CUSTOM.pll for several forms.
- Worked closely with DBAs to monitor scheduled reports and schedule jobs.
- Monitored reports’ performance and explored explain and execution plans to ensure optimal performance of Discoverer reports.
- Coordinated with Oracle support, DBA, IT Infrastructure personnel, Technical consultant and other Functional consultants for implementing bug fixes/ SR resolution.
- Maintained and supported new and existing business areas.
- Imported\Exported business areas on non-prod and prod instances.
- Led meetings with end-users and department managers to gather\develop requirements of new custom reports.
- Experience with XML BI Publisher (developed data definition files, template and registered concurrent request in EBS).
- Participated during the EBS upgrade to 11i and database upgrade to 11g.
- Developed policies and procedures for change configuration management and acted as the Change Control Manager for the Application Team.
- Used development tools such as TOAD, Oracle Clients, putty, winscp and UNIX.
- System analysis to identify key issues within EBS and made suggestions on how to improve the environment.
Junior Oracle Applications Developer
- Experience with SDLC methodology and RICEW objects.
- Experience with Confidential custom developed software standards.
- Developed Functional and Technical Designs for Oracle Reports.
- Developed Cognos Reports as per customers’ requirements.
- Developed database views to Cognos Reports.
- Supported the break\fix group.
- Assisted testing team with test scripts for applications developed.
Information Technology Desktop / Server Analyst.
- IT helpdesk/desktop/server support.
- Support more than 2,000 devices throughout the division.
- Documentation for procedures
- Inventory of all computer assets
- Analyzed issues submitted by end user.
- Resolved IT related issues.
- Monitored Confidential 's network including routers, switches and servers.