- 18+ years of experience using Oracle database Development.
- Development (Stored Procedure, Package, Functions, Triggers, Views, Materialised Views Etc)
- Good understanding of the Oracle RDBMS architecture including underlying objects, schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, sequences, indexes, partitioning and constraints.
- Design databases, such as interfaces, global temporary tables, data partitions etc.
- Analysis of business and technical requirements, and mapping them to implementation strategies and design (system/application architecture).
- Architect Centralized approach VPD (Virtual Private Database)
- Design/Develop high quality database schema to meet performance and expandability expectations
- Optimisation of existing and development and review of new PL/SQL code for faster execution and rendering.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in design of Oracle database in a distributed environment with good understanding on partitioning
- Solid understanding on Schema, Objects and Tablespaces
- Strong experience developing efficient Oracle PL/SQL batch programs
Key Skills: Oracle Database Development | Stored Procedure | Package | Functions | Triggers | Views | Materialised Views | RDBMS Architecture | Databases |Analysis | Implementation | Design |Virtual Private Database | Batch Programs | Catalog Creation| Backup Archival | Oracle Backup and Recovery Technique | Testing | Underlying Objects | Schemas/Products | Database Objects | File System Structure | Tables | Views | Packages | Procedures | Sequences | Indexes | Partitioning And Constraints | Cross - Functional Leadership | Project Management | Strategic Planning | Computer Operations Management | Agile
Technical: Oracle 7.1, 7.3, 8, 9i, 10g, and 11g | PL/SQL | Windows |Unix |Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) | TOAD | SQL Developer | SQL Loader
Senior Oracle Developer
Confidential, MALVERN, PA
- Hired to work on large, complex project with four different areas (Asset Data Services, Cash Processing, Portfolio Management Reporting).
- Challenged to understand, recode and complete each area in three months.
- Reduced process time by 20% by developing procedure for reporting and collecting tax that violates specific rules.
- Gathered into a staging table using PL/SQL, apply moderate computations for reporting.
- Asset Search Operations, Dynamic Cursors, Ref Cursor. Tuning SQL’s, Re-writing Query.
Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer
- Wrote database development using PL/SQL for reporting.
Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer
- Technical Design of PL/SQL Programs for integration of Ebay and Amazon payment methods for Confidential Doll portal. Integrating of Orders, Shipment, invoicing etc. with commerce hub.
- Technical Design to interface with e-commerce Hub on Market Place Model to account with ecommerce portal of Walmart, JC Penny Etc.
- Understanding the existing programs, understanding the format of the interface e-commerce Hub Expects, preparing Technical Specifications for the Developers to ensure that an error free program can be developed without much effort.
- Review of PL/SQL Programs, Assisting the Developers to ensure that they are not blocked by any technical or business feasibility.
Sr. Oracle Lead Developer
- Collective responsibilities of DB Team, MIS Team Deliveries, Hands on in Development.
- Recruit, train and mentor team members.
- Assisted developers with application design and performance tuning of complex queries. This included using the dictionary tables, TKPROF and other tools.
- Design, Architect, Document and Development of PL/SQL Packages.
- Replicate Data’s from TLM Product using efficiently build Database routines.
- Troubleshoot Database performance issues.
- Design and Implementation of Data purging mechanism
- Created objects like tables, indexes, for storing data, matching data, reporting.
- Wrote a new database programs for position matching, Pipe-Lined Functions to stream user search Positions from large data set, performance tuning to complete position matching of statement and ledger OLTP system resulting in perfectly matched transactions and ledger data.
- Project for Deutsche Bank for data modeling, 50% customization for 30K lines of program and batch processing. Wrote additional programs without changing the exciting program codes and functionality with minimal input from team members. The desired results were accomplished without affecting the previous output.
- Development of stored procedures for Internet Banking, Install, administer, Configure Oracle 8i in Solaris Box, Oracle Network Configuration, Listener, TNS Names, Tablespace Creation, Resizing Tablespace, User|Tables|Indexes Creation.
- Product Development (Foreign Exchange, Clearing Settlement), Oracle Database Creation, Installation, Data Migration from Legacy Systems to Production Database via SQLLDR. Database Development, Customization of PL/SQL Source to process Instruments like Drafts, Check, Pay order, Journal Posting etc. Onsite Support on parallel run/production, Mapping database with clients to establish client server connectivity.