- 14 + years of IT experience in designing and developing cost effective solutions as a Technical and Functional Consultant using Oracle Applications and related technologies Including Implementations, Data Conversions, Interfaces, and Customizations.
- 10+ Yrs. of technical experience and 4+ yrs. of functional experience including gathering business requirements, map them to system requirements, configurations, coordinating design, development, testing & migration activities.
- Certified in Fusion Cloud and trained in Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) in OIC infrastructure.
- 3 years of experience in implementing Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Successfully completed 5 full life cycle implementations including four R12 (12.2.7, 12.2.6, 12.2.5, 12.1.3, 12.0.3) / 11.5.10.
- Excellent Presentation, demo and user Skills.
- Very good exposure to AIM Methodology, extensive exposure in preparing BR100, MD50/CV40, MD70/CV60, TE20/CV70 and MD120/CV120.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Processes across the E - Business Suites. (Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Open Interfaces and standard APIs.
- Exposure to API Development in systems integration, API testing tools and automation tools.
- Worked in Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, and PA), Advanced Collections, IExpenses, PO (Oracle Purchasing), OM (Order Management/ Shipping) and AOL (Application Object Library).
- Knowledge of Revenue Recognition in AR Revenue Management.
- Experience of implementing Multi-Org and MOAC (Multi-org Access Control)
Oracle Applications Modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Advanced Collections (IEX)Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Cash Management (CE), Fixed Assets (FA), I-Expenses, Purchasing (PO)Project Accounting, iProcurement (ICX) PL/SQL, WEBADI, BI/ XML Publisher, Workflow, Approval Management (AME), OA Framework (OAF)Personalizations, RICE Components, UNIX Shell Scripting
Tools: /Utilities: SQL Developer, TOAD, JDeveloper, Workflow Builder, SQL LOADER
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
- Designed and developed the mass receipt reversal process using WEBADI and enhanced the auto Floor Plan workflow process.
- Customized the iProcurement Outbound PO XML template in implementation of punchouts in iProcurement.
- Created yaml files for REST APIs using Swagger documentation.
Environment: O2C, P2P, PL/SQL, WEBADI, XML Publisher, SQL Developer, Test Complete, SOAP UI, STAT 5.8.1 for migrations
- Designed and Developed the CEMLI Objects in Financial Modules.
- Designed BI publisher (XML Publisher) invoice templates for bursting to customers. Lead the offshore team in developing the BPA templates for Invoices and Customer statements in IReceivables.
- Enhanced the custom RTDB (Revenue Transaction data base) Process including RTDB maintenance screens using PLSQL and OAF technology.
- Mentored the offshore team in understanding the functionality, design clarifications and coding standards.
- Developed Secured FTP and helping connectivity issues with different satellite applications.
- Documented the MD070s for various custom components esp. AR Customers, Invoices, XML bursting & Collections Views etc.
- Helped client in ARIBA punchouts from iProcurement.
Environment: OIC, Oracle Financials AR, AP, GL, IEX, PA (12.2.7), PL/SQL, Workflow, OAF, XML Publisher, SQL Developer
Oracle Apps GL Functional Consultant
- Helped client analyzing the current process and documenting the R12 design elements into Functional Specification Documents (FSDs).
- Helped the client in configuration of the Value sets & concurrent request security based on responsibilities.
- Involved in testing of the Key functionality of GL i.e. Consolidation, Intercompany, Balance Conversion by developing complex SQL queries.
- Involved in the validation of BR100 for General Ledger setups.
- Writing test scripts (TE-020) based on FSDs.
- Helped client in design and development of 1HUB (FAH) Validation Utility.
Environment: Oracle Applications GL (12.2.6), FAH (12.2.5), PL/SQL, SQL Developer
Oracle Applications Principal Consultant/Lead
- Helped several financial industry clients in implementation of FAH and core EBS financial modules.
- Developed several FAH Pass-through and Event Model Interfaces.
- Created a WEBADI interface process to upload and account the manual FAH journals.
- Developed a workflow approval process for WEBADI FAH journals by integrating with AME (Approval management Engine).
- Developed OA Framework workflow notification page
- Helped in the implementation of EBS Financial modules (AP, FA and GL), developed AP Invoice WEBADI interface and several XML Publisher checks for both domestic and international banks.
- Lead the offshore team in delivering the project tasks in right time with effective cost.
- Guided offshore team in developing other technical objects.
Environment: Oracle Applications (12.1.3), FAH, Workflow, AME, WEBADI, BI publisher, PL/SQL, shell scripting, OAF.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Oracle Financials Specialist
- Helping business understanding the Oracle Financials business process flow.
- Helping accounting department in reports generation, reconciliation and in month & year end closing process.
- Helping business in understanding the value of new oracle products for better business process through presentations and demos to the group of stake holders Creating User Guides and settings up sessions.
- Leading & Managing the Oracle products implementation starting from project kickoff to final end user .
- Helping in documenting the functional changes from 11.5.10 to R12 to train users.
- Helping business in assessing the change of COA structure for better financial/Managerial reporting including the possible advantages of FAH (Financial Accounting Hub) for centralized accounting and detail tracking.
- Helping external audit people in generating GL Journal detail & AP reports at year end.
- Implemented vendor audit trails and xml publisher reports to support audit issues.
- Helping merger of internal business units. Analyzing the effect of this merger on Oracle applications data in GL, AP and other financial modules.
- Helped in implementing IExpenses to automate the expense reimbursement for cash expenses using AME.
- Designed user guide for IExpenses Auditing piece.
- Helped in archiving the 10 yrs of data in Oracle Financial system without any loss and disconnection of data using the Oracle programs by analyzing the complete flow in Payables and General Ledger. Helped and trained users to access the archived data with discoverer reports.
- Helped business people to resolve the GL Journal Approval Workflow’s wrong notification approval history at the time of vacation rules.
- Converted some standard reports (e.g. Other - Recurring Journal list) in GL to XML Publisher reports.
Environment: Oracle Applications (220.127.116.11), Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, IExpenses, AME, ADI, FSG, WEB ADI, XML publisher, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, shell scripting, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Oracle Functional Instructor
- Trained Confidential transportation and intermodal business users.
- Helped users understanding the receipts and cash application functionalities in Accounts Receivables.
- Trained users and managers on Oracle Advanced collections features including strategies, metrics and customer interactions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Technical Lead/Sr. Consultant
- Setup the Approval Management (AME) setup for the Payables Invoice approval workflow for matched invoice, Tax Authority, Recurring and non-match invoices. Designed the BR100 configuration document for AME setups. Configured the AME Attributes, Conditions, Actions, Approval Groups and Rules.
- Worked on Forms Personalization to identify the non-match, non-tax, and non-recurring invoice to popup the message and restrict the users to approve the invoice.
- Trained the AP users to validate, Approve/Force Approve the invoices and to track the approval notification history.
- Designed the MD070 technical specification document for Vendor Conversion using WEB ADI to pull the vendors from legacy system (Clarus) into the Oracle using spread sheet interface.
- Knowledge of E-Business Tax rules setups for the regions. Populated the E-Bus Tax & Tax regime codes (County, state & City level) at both Vendor and Vendor site level party tax profile ids.
- Created/Configured the WEB ADI Integrator and layouts for Vendor Conversion.
- Designed a RSLI Custom EDI Check template using XML publisher to process the payments.
- Created migration shell scripts to migrate the technical pieces (plsql code, WEB ADI integrators/layouts, Forms Personalization) and creating proper grants on Database objects.
Environment: Oracle Applications (R12), Accounts Payables, Purchasing, TCA, FSG, AME setups, WEB ADI, XML publisher, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, shell scripting, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
Sr. Oracle Apps Techno Functional Consultant
- Designed the Section-13 Business Process document by communicating with Users and reverse engineering the existing Section-13 code.
- Designed the MD070 technical specification design document for Section-13 process. Developed the pseudo logic to calculate the Section-13 power balances from Trial balances of Completed Assets (Fixed Assets), Confidential Depreciation, CWIP maintenance (Projects), Statistics Maintenance.
Environment: Oracle Applications (11.0.3 & 11.5.10), FA, GL, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
E-Bus Tech Lead
- Interacting with Business and functional people in reviewing the BRS (Business Requirement Specifications).
- Designing mapping documents & technical specs for the approved Business Specs.
- Train Users to be comfortable with processes in Oracle.
- Been as a technical adviser and recommended various tools for productivity.
- Designed mapping document for customers conversion using TCA Architecture to convert customer from CHEERS database into Oracle.
- Designed and developed an interface between Oracle Apps GL to PeopleSoft GL to pull the Oracle GL Journal entries into PeopleSoft General Ledger.
- Developed an AR to GL Reconciliation report to reconcile the Confidential Freight, Ground and Duty/Tax Accounts to reconcile the month-end posted items using XML publisher & Oracle SLA
- Designed an interface to extract the customer SOAs (Statement of Accounts) from Oracle AR into a flat file to SFTP (Secured FTP) to FDS (File distribution System) to get processed, printed and delivered to customers based on their SOA cycle.
- Used Forms-Personalization to disable some features in the forms, not to show some restricted reason codes in the Receivables.
- Developed a secured file transfer shell script to transfer the SOA data files and control files to FDS and RCCE teams.
- Helped in the verification of AR configuration setups.
- Helped the implementation of AR Lockbox & Invoice Conversion.
- Helped in the review of invoice line level application (Airbill level) requirements which was the key application for Confidential business.
- Supported SEV2 SRs related to Oracle Subledger module bugs (XLA), mainly in Reconciliation, orphan events and line level distributions.
- Involved in the design of scoring components in advanced collections.
- Involved in the design of metrics in Advanced Collections.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.0.3), AR, SLA, GL, TCA (Trading Community Architecture), Oracle 10G, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Danbury, CT
Sr. Oracle Applications Techno Functional Developer
- Worked on development of Conversion and Interface packages to extract the legacy data (OD2) related to projects, projects customers and tasks and to validate and import them into oracle.
- Worked on AR customers validations in AR customer conversion pkgs.
- Used TCA Architecture APIs to pull the legacy data customers into Oracle.
- Wrote the technical specs for Projects & tasks (MD70).
- Developed UNIX shell scripts to install the data objects and application objects in migrating one instance to another.
- Developed UNIX shell script to call the PL/SQL wrapper concurrent programs to automate the project import process for thousands of worker IDs in parallel according to the Oracle recommendation to overcome the performance issues.
- Developed shell scripts to load projects, project customers & tasks data from flat files into staging tables using SQLLDR.
- Supported the Sev1 TARs on Project Accounting related APIs performance and bugs handling.
- Coordinated with Oracle through OWC sessions, trace file generations, and sql patches Installation.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10), PA, AR, TCA (Trading Community Architecture), Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
EDI Implementation Consultant
- Designed and implemented Purchase Order (PO) outbound (850), AR Invoice (810) inbound EDI process through PL/SQL custom packages.
- Developed PL/SQL API’s to generate 850 and 810 EDI Format files.
- Involved in design and development of objects by writing MD050 and MD070.
- Designed and developed a custom package to import open sales orders from legacy system into Order Management using Order Import. Created parties, party sites, location, customer account, customer acct sites, sites uses, contacts, contact points using TCA API’s.
- Customized the RMA standard workflow to create Field Service Request for the returned goods for the line in Awaiting Return Status.
- Customized Order or line workflow process using workflow builder. Business had big floor announcement that if an order whose value exceeds a certain amount is to be booked. Created custom sub-process which checks the order total and send FYI notification to group of people.
- Wrote Functional Specification (MD050), Technical Specification (MD070) and Conversion Mapping Document (CV040) for Items, Item revisions, Item categories.
- Designed and developed an interface between web-based shipping modules to Inventory for inventory decrements.
- Supported manufacturing department for month end, quarter end close and physical counts and cycle counts.
- Developed UNIX scripts to load the external customer data coming from legacy system into staging tables.
- Performed various Setups in OM, AR.
- Involved in requirements gathering meetings in finalizing the required PO data, Invoice data that need to be sent to the third-party supply chain automation company, TradeCard.
- Involved in reviewing the setups of MO- Business Group set of Books, Legal entity, operating unit and inventory organizations.
- Involved in the reviewing the Setups of AP - Set of Books, Financial and Payable options, Payable periods
- Involved in the reviewing the setups of GL - Chart of Account, Calendar, Currency and Open & Close Periods.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10), Order Management, PO, AR, AP, GL, INV, E-commerce Gateway, TCA (Trading Community Architecture), Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX, SQL*Plus, TOAD.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved with study of existing system, preparing the Functional (MD50), Technical (MD70) design document and Conversion Mapping Document (CV40) to extract data.
- Worked in Oracle Financial systems integration and Microsoft technologies supporting AP workflow.
- Developed various Custom reports, Customized existing reports according to the functional specifications, including AP NACHA Payment Format Report for Bank Of America, Invoice and Expense reports etc. using Reports 6i/9i.
- Supported database performance tuning, maintained development and test environments, patching and fixing coding errors
- Used Oracle Application Object Library (AOL) features like Value Sets, Descriptive Flex fields, Concurrent Programs, Profile Options, standard request submissions (SRS) and parameters in the process of development.
- Maintained all the work done using Visual Source Safe (VSS). Also documented the work by creating various manuals for by future testers and users.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.10/11.5.8 ), AP, Custom Workflow system, .Net, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, TOAD and Discoverer 4i/9i
Confidential, Salt Lake City
Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved as a team member by interacting with the client to understand user requirements, preparing the Functional (MD50), Technical (MD70) design document and Conversion Mapping Document (CV40) to extract data from legacy system into open interface tables.
- Designed and Developed Staging tables, Data Conversion SQL Loader Program and Custom PL/SQL API to validate and import the Suppliers (AP), Supplier Sites (AP), Open Purchase Orders (PO), Open Payable Invoices (AP), Item Import (INV).
- Designed, documented (Wrote Functional (MD50), Technical (MD70) and Conversion Mapping document (CV40) and developed an Interface between Third party Payroll System and General Ledger Interface to import monthly Journal entries. Developed staging tables, Custom PL/SQL API to validate and load data into Interface table.
- Involved in customization of several standard reports to serve important business processes very specific to the client. Such reports include Purchase Order Detail Report in PO, Invoice on hold report, Vendor, Payments, and analysis reports in AP, and also Customer, receipts, invoice, and adjustment reports in AR.
- Involved in creating business areas, user views, custom folders and joins for reporting using Oracle Discoverer 4i in Administrative edition as per the user requirements.
- Identified product gaps, coordinated with Development Team by creating TARs and obtained one-off fixes. Managed and monitored TARs for several P1 Issues. Provided on site solutions and resolved showstopper issues.
- Involved in Code Development, Unit Testing, Business Testing and Reconciliation of reports. Developed and executed test cases. Involved in Functional, Performance and Regression testing
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.6/11.5.8 ), GL, AR, AP, PO, CM, INV, OM, Oracle 8i, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Discoverer4i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, TOAD, UNIX, Shell scripts, HP-UX