- Implementation and understanding of Oracle EBS R12/11i Financial, Manufacturing & Supply Chain modules like INV, OM, AR, AP, GL, OZF, WMS, TMS, WSH.
- Strong business understanding and experience in Finance, Retail and Dairy sectors.
- In depth technical expertise of Oracle Order to Cash (OTC), Store to Move (STM), Procure to Pay (PTP) cycles.
- Strong knowledge in the architecture and tables of Supply - Chain-management, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution, Transportation, Finance extensively used for daily development purposes.
- Expertise in system admin activities which includes creating users, responsibilities, menus, request sets and registering concurrent programs.
- Developed Open Interfaces, Concurrent Programs, Forms and RICEW components - Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow.
- Experience in Business Intelligence applications like OBIEE, Tableau, Oracle reports, Crystal, Jasper reports and Oracle Reporting Frameworks such as OBIEE 11g and BI Publisher 11g
- Performed a full lifecycle implementation of Order to Cash in R12 leading to strong understanding of technical flow, creating SO's, receipts, invoices and sub inventory transfer.
- Programming experience in creating Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Expertise in developing all RICE components reports, interfaces, conversions, and extensions in Oracle EBS R12/11i.
- Performed data import from legacy systems to Oracle Applications through interface and conversion programs by developing PL/SQL scripts for SQL loader.
- Customized Oracle Forms with Forms Personalization, Custom.pll on Forms 10g/9i.
- Experience with Oracle AIMs methodology, AOL implementation standard, TCA and SDLC skills used for developing technical design documents prior to implementing the project.
- Developed, coded, and tested all four customer applications working in a team using Oracle APEX 4.0.
- Expertise in activating DFF’s and KFF’s to facilitate client’s additional information on the standard Oracle forms
- Absolute knowledge of SDLC, database design, RDBMS, data warehousing(DW), Operational Data Store(ODS) and data modeling concepts.
- Experience in Oracle Back-end server development using PL/SQL tools like SQL Plus, SQL*Loader & UNIX Shell Scripting for data migration, conversion and interface programs.
- Migration Experience working on 10g to 11i and 11.0.3 to 11.5.10 and from 11. Instances.
- Strong experience in performance tuning SQL statements using EXPLAIN PLAN, AUTOTRACE, SQLTRACE and TKPROF.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Metalink functionality and technical support areas to aid in resolving application problems and solutions in Oracle EBS.
- Expert in preparing Technical specifications (MD70), Functional Specification (MD50), Conversion Mapping Documents (CV50), Future Business Mapping Document (BP80) and Business Requirements Mapping Documents (BR100) user manuals with good customer interaction skills.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, C#, Java, XML, HTML, Shell Scripting
Modules: General Ledger (GL), Receivables (AR), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Trade Management (OZF), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Transportation Management System(TMS), Shipping (WSH), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Project Accounting, Trading Community Architecture (TCA), Oracle Time and Labor, BOM, WIP, HR Payroll, Self Service and AOL.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Software Packages: Microsoft Office, Oracle Developer Suite, Visual Studio
Databases: Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g)
Tools: SQL*Loader, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i, BI Publisher 11g, OBIEE 11g, Developer 2000, XML Publisher, Discoverer 10g/9i/4i, Oracle EBS 11i/R12, JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder, SOA Middleware, Oracle APEX 4.0, JIRA, SQL server reports, Automic, UC4, Flex Deploy, SAP Crystal Reports
Confidential, Green Bay, WIOracle EBS R12/11i Financial Architect
- Major role for BI Reporting track in conversion of SAP Crystal Reports to OBIEE 11g, WMS conversion to OBIEE 11g, SSRS reports to OBIEE 11g and OBIEE 12c upgrade over the years bringing all of our operational-reporting needs under one roof.
- Active resolution head on production support issues during shipping, picking and receiving which have high impact on business.
- WMS Subject Matter Expert and end point contact for all developments, support and enhancements domestically.
- Active participation in End user and design review panel on a weekly basis for both onsite and offshore teams.
- Worked with Reporting team to provide new data in ODS tables that are required for Tableau reports going to IS Executives.
- Created an Attachment feature on Sales order form in Order management responsibility in Oracle EBS R12.
- Worked on WebADI Customer Item Cross, Sales Agreement using OE BLANKET PUB.PROCESS BLANKET API.
- Worked on developing new forms using TEMPLATE.FMB and form Customization for Customer Item Cross s and Copy Order form using OE ORDER COPY UTIL.COPY ORDER API.
- Developed test cases per BR-documents to validate the correct functionality before confirming it to the business.
- Restricting the Subinventory form to read only and to enable only when Subinventory validates against the custom requirement using form personalization in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Raising TAR/SR with oracle support and ensuring quick turn-around on incidents related to Shipping, Inventory and Order management modules.
- Customized the Order Header level and Line Level Workflow (WF) processes to add the custom activities.
- Customized Order/Invoice detail report, Order by item report, Sales Order Workflow Status Report, Sales Order and Purchase Order Discrepancy Report in Order Entry/Management.
- EDI 852 Outbound process, created a PL/SQL Package which generates a flat file to be transmitted to the Customer using Gentran EDI tool. Modified EDI 856, 810 Outbound to accommodate changes in Business process.
- Worked on creating orders in Order Management module (OM) using bulk order import API.
- Responsible for QA checklist and validation process for all 200 reports targeted at the end of FY17 as part of report conversions project and standardized format across all reporting platforms with over 80 percent allocation.
- Responsible for 72 per fiscal year target of SAP Crystal to BIPs and 48 new Jasper reports for global implementations by end of Q2 2018.
- Worked on Oracle APEX with business users to execute certain WMS business functions based on requirements using APEX applications for WMS Administration, WMS Shipping Office, WMS Quality, WMS Reports.
- Worked with business teams in understanding the requirements, developing design documents while working together with the offshore technical team to provide the desired outcome in a timely manner.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and schedule reports using job scheduling tools like UC4 and Automic.
- Creating data models, RTF/excel templates, fixing defects and handling migration activities in OBIEE 11g/12c using Flex deploy.
- Implemented bursting logic to provide for multiple plant recipients in report data model while reducing complexity with report scheduling in Automic.
- Performed root cause analysis, applied fixes, document and carry production outages.
- Worked on inventory discrepancies between WMS and Oracle on the APEX WMS Reporting application.
- Major part of service request and ticket-resolution for 24X7 production support of WMS and OTC which involved communicating with offshore teams to ensure high availability of this application.
- WMS Administration development activities on Oracle APEX including renaming an application, renaming a page, updating links, adding a feedback page and working on Quality Apply Holds screen.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle Applications EBS 12.1.3, Transportation (WSH, TMS, WMS), OTC, STM, PL/SQL, SQL, OAF, Forms, Workflow, Reports, SOA Middleware.
TOOLS: PL/SQL Developer, XML Publisher, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Putty, JIRA, FileZilla, Visual Studio.
DATABASES: Oracle 11g
Confidential, Seattle, WAOracle EBS R12/11i Financial Architect
- Customized several standard oracle reports (Account Analysis Report with SLA, Sales Order Acknowledgement, and Invoice Print Selected Invoice) and created additional XML templates as per business requirement.
- Responsible for Form personalization to achieve disabling the COMPLETE button on AR Transaction form by performing Menu exclusions, setting profile option only for specific users guaranteeing stabilization after an approved global outage.
- Created reports using XML Publisher in OM, AR, AP and INV outreaching the limitations of seeded functionality and customizing them as per business needs.
- Worked in implementation and customization of API in financial and SCM modules.
- Developed custom programs to process and progress the order headers and lines stuck in error, purge the workflow errors using standard call to SCM modules and WSH and WF APIs.
- Created templates and data definitions for multiple Tax Invoices in AR for Project Berrio, Confidential and conditionally display extra detail based on run time parameters.
- Created java custom class in JDeveloper namely AmzOrgParametersEoImpl.class and AmzOrgParametersVoImpl.class to identify and validate the conflicts in Batch source and attribute category for a particular organization and added logic to call the custom class in OAF.
- Created templates and data definitions for multiple Tax Invoices in AR for Project Berrio, Confidential and conditionally display company logo information and other data based on run time parameters.
- Worked on building custom program to create invoices, authorize the payment using web service via payload, create receipts using standard API AR RECEIPT API PUB, also send email notifications to the customer using REST webservice.
- Heavily involved in development of Forms and Reports per Client specifications for AMZ Confidential and Confidential .
- Developed a custom screen/JSP page in the AMZ internal portal using OA Framework (OAF) to import an XML file and PL/SQL logic to validate and create sales orders using the OM public APIs.
- Created LDT’s using FNDLOAD commands and migrating the Confidential via SVN.
- Worked in interacting with REST webservice, for authorizing payments by building payloads and passing payment information.
- Personalized seeded and custom OAF pages to hide fields and buttons on the pages per business requirement.
- Converted existing RDF reports that will run compatible as per the new multi-org structure and user requirement norms triggering different templates depending on the parameters passed and the profile set for the user.
- Migrated Confidential from SVN to lower target instances using custom deploy tool to perform pre-production testing and took validation activity measures.
- Involved in creating a payload for emailing a customer, using REST webservice.
- Developed PL/SQL packaged procedure as a concurrent program that spawns another program which prints invoices for AR depending on the Transaction number passed and the batch source selected for that particular transaction type.
- Heavy use of shell scripting, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, forms, reports to reach business expectations for a successful Confidential go live.
- Active participation in Confidential review process for Project Confidential and Confidential extending knowledge transfer and end-to-end testing.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle Applications EBS 12.2.3, Financials (AP, AR, GL, OZF), OTC, R2R, P2P, PL/SQL, SQL, OAF, Forms, Reports and UNIX, REST Webservice.
TOOLS: BI Publisher, Toad, SQL Developer, XML Publisher, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Putty, WINSCP, FTP, Tortoise SVN and WINSCP.
DATABASES: Oracle 11g
Confidential, Stamford, CTOracle EBS R12/11i Financial Architect
- Responsible for COA changes and creating the new Chart of Account structure making this a huge GE implementation worldwide affecting all GE subsidiaries including Oil & gas, Power & Water impacting a wide customer base globally.
- Responsible for pulling GL accounting segments from a 3rd party system DRM and loading them into value sets created in Oracle as per Confidential which includes trading partner (EDI) etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving the custom Confidential, custom forms, and reports related to Financial modules AR, AP, GL, before moving it into production using JIRA, GIT stash workflow.
- Implemented the Customer Item Cross Conversion by extracting item and item data from legacy system with the help of an extraction Program and then inserting the validated data into mtl ci interface and mtl ci xref interface tables and then submitting Import Customer items, import customer item cross ref to define the customer items and s in Oracle Inventory INV responsibility.
- Responsible for object migration of all components including packages, tables, forms, XML and XSL templates to 23 instances upon Architect approvals.
- Worked on Form personalization to provide default sorting order and restricting self-approval in Inventory (INV) module.
- Created AR customer import using Oracle TCA API’s to create and update existing customers.
- Designed and developed staging tables, SQL loader scripts (conversion routines) and custom PL/SQL API for converting Items, Item Categories, Item revisions, On-hand quantity, Stock location from legacy system to Oracle Inventory.
- Worked closely with the Business Analyst to convert Functional Documents (MD50) to Technical Documents (MD70)
- Performed Period closures and journal imports as part of month-end activity under R2R.
- Involved in cutover plan for post Go-Live activities for Enterprise Standard Chart of Accounts project.
- Worked with Application Object Library to define executable, programs, linked with responsibilities, defined DFF and value sets.
- Used FNDLOAD to migrate Concurrent Programs and Data Definitions in Various Instances.
- Performance tuning and data retrieval of customized interface programs ensuring active data testing upon completion.
- Development of custom Reports using Reports developer and XML Publisher.
- Closely work with 32 offshore members while sharing a workload with 7 of them on a daily basis.
- Development of custom packages for Concurrent programs, Conversions and Interfaces.
- Created Oracle Aging Report as per requirement to find overdue from vendor and performed validations in the same as per Business Requirement.
- Interaction with onsite and offshore technical development teams to maintain strong coordination in meeting deadlines and achieving goals while being client architect’s point-person onsite and production support for Confidential .
- Provided support to the existing implementation and post go-live application warranty and support.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle applications EBS R12 (Financials, PTP, R2R, OTC & SCM) on HP-UNIX Server.
TOOLS: BI Publisher, SQL Developer, Forms 9i, Reports 9i, Workflow Builder, SSH Secure Shell Client, WINSCP, MS Office, CVS.
DATABASES: Oracle 11g
Confidential, Arlington, TXOracle EBS R12/11i Financial Architect
- Worked on customizing several PLSQL packages, functions, procedures.
- Wrote a number of technical specification documents with PL/SQL pseudo Confidential including comments.
- Worked on creating custom alerts, PLSQL programs, Discoverer and Oracle 6i reports.
- Developed projects custom reports like Weekly labor, monthly labor, Cost at completion, Non-labor Report and Work Order Report.
- Developed a custom package to develop a PLSQL report called ‘Item Exception Report’ which will display the items with the corresponding exception.
- Developed technical design documents (MD70) for various RICE objects as per RICE components design standards.
- Developed an Alert in CRM module that gets fired when the order has pick released and shows the details of successfully pick released orders.
- Created ad hoc reports using Oracle Reports 6i and scheduled them per business requirement.
- Involved in all SDLC phases including scope, requirements, design, and test plan documents.
- Developed a custom PLSQL package to pick the orders with the specific category items which are in pick released status and auto ship confirm the orders.
- Created and optimized processes in the Data Warehouse to import, retrieve and analyze data in a third-party System.
- Worked on custom-built SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data to data warehouse used for providing reports to the commercial team.
- Developed a data load using PLSQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Developed testing scripts and supporting QA and User Acceptance testing UAT documents.
- Responsible for setting up new printers and maintaining the print queues while coordinating with Tech services.
- Wrote bunch of SQL queries in the implemented Relational database, loaded DDL file and developed Java programs to generate text files one per table which contains randomly generated data.
- Responsible for administering usernames and user assigned responsibilities in TEST and DEV instances.
- Worked on enterprise tools like Eclipse, Subversion used for developing and designing profile pages.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of acceptance testing procedures for software programs.
- Created Upload application tutorial for team knowledge sharing in Oracle APEX per the team lead.
- Development of custom LPN labels per business requirement using C# and SQL coding.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle applications EBS 11.0.3
TOOLS: SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer, SQL*Loader, WINSCP, MS Office, Eclipse IDE for Java, Oracle APEX, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Discoverer, Visual Studio 2006.
DATABASES: Oracle 10g
ConfidentialOracle EBS R12/11i Financial Architect
- Development of PL/SQL procedures, triggers and functions.
- Created database objects through development, testing, and production environments using PL/SQL.
- Responsible for the testing and debugging of programs before creating detailed specification document of the error for a bug-fix approval by the team lead.
- Responsible as a team for coding of custom reports for Purchasing (PO) module, defining concurrent programs, value sets and parameters.
- Worked on RDF reports, grouping at different levels getting the values from formula columns and developed RTF templates to handle the generated XML.
- Developed Cycle Count schedule request form which can generate the cycle counts per schedules.
- Developed Cycle Count schedule template form which users can store the cycle count information in a template and reuse the information in the Cycle count schedule form.
- Developed Custom forms created data blocks, items, well versed with FORM, Block, item Level triggers, LOV's and Record groups.
- Worked on defining sourcing rules and assigning them to item/organization.
- Design and Developed Complex Forms, Record Groups, Object Groups, Visual Attributes, Menus, Reports, Graphics, Parameters, System Variables, Master-Details Forms and PL/SQL Libraries
- Created PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Plus, and SQL Loader scripts to validate and call stored procedures and populate database objects before generating Oracle Error and Status reports.
- Created procedures and SQL*Loader Scripts to populate Customer interface tables with data such as Customer Profiles, Phone Contacts at various levels, Payment Method data and Customer Bank data.
- Developed custom XML publisher and RDF reports in Purchasing (PO) and in Account Payable (AP) modules.
- Developed custom forms, reports and concurrent programs using Forms 10g, Reports 10g and PL/SQL and registered them to Oracle Applications using AOL.
- Developed interface to create orders using OE ORDER PUB API.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Maintained change request queue and worked on customized forms and reports per requirements.
- Developed over 39 Customer specific LPN labels coded in C# using Visual Studio 2006 per business requirements.
- Provided level-3 application support by troubleshooting, maintenance and end user to customers.
ENVIRONMENT: Oracle applications EBS 11.0.3
TOOLS: SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer, MS visual studio 6.0, WINSCP, MS Office, SQL*Loader, Forms 6i, Reports 6i
DATABASES: Oracle 9i