- 18 years and 9 months of IT Experience in diversified industry exposure in Textile manufacturing, Automobiles, Financial, Health care, Insurance and Banking.
- 8 years 9 months experience with Oracle ERP R12 Business transformation - Order management (OM), Oracle Advance pricing (OAP), Order release management, Inventory, Shipping Execution, Work in process (WIP), Procure to Pay(P2P) and Finance modules.
- Worked in Business Transformation project, Data conversion, Business to Commerce (B2C), and Business to Business (B2B) projects. Good working knowledge on end to end process in Order to Cash process. Specialized in integrating the Oracle with external applications.
- Worked on Order fulfillment, Global order Promising (GOP), Available to promise (ATP) rules setup, Oracle Demand planning, Make to stock (MTS), Assemble to Order (ATO), Pick to Order (PTO), Drop ship order, Internal orders, Invoice only orders, Ship only orders, Sales agreement.
- Worked on Procure to Pay on these topics: Supplier list, Purchase contracts, Purchase requisition, souring rules, Requisition, PO creation, Finances transactions, sub ledger entries, Cash management for both OM drop ship orders and P2P orders.
- Order fulfillment, Global order Promising (GOP), Available to promise (ATP) rules setup, Oracle Demand planning, Make to stock (MTS), Assemble to Order (ATO), Pick to Order (PTO), Drop ship order, Internal orders, Invoice only orders, Ship only orders, Sales agreement.
- Configured and administrated configuration: System profiles value, value set, constants, Descriptive Flex fields (DFF), user defined fields (UDF), validation templates, processing constraints, defaulting rules, credit check rules, Freight carriers, shipping methods, pick release rules, Advanced Pricing, price list, pricing attributes, price breaks, block pricing, qualifier groups, modifier, Minimum order quantity MOQ, discounts and charges, formula price list, dynamic pricing, promotional buy x get y free, accrual modifiers, freight discounts, surcharge modifiers, customer master relationship CRM and customer data hub. Item cross, customer item cross, UPC and GTIN.
- Good Knowledge on Oracle EBS Finance Modules: Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts receiving (AR), General Ledger (GL), Primary Ledger (PL) and cast management (CM). Responsible for configuring and enhancing the Account management setups, Account key flex fields, Accounting calendars, charter of accounts.
- Working knowledge in RMA, WIP, discrete Job, BOM, Supplier approval list, drop ship item setup, purchasing module, purchase order, Requisition, Request for quotations (RFQ), Approval supplier list (ASL), return to vendor (RTV).
- Solution and integrated external systems: Cyber Source for Credit card and Brain tree for PayPal payments to Oracle. Cyber Source configuration for Merchant id’s, roles and user. Decision manger rules for fraud identification and prevention. Aided and Interfaced EDI Orders purchase orders (850), change request (860), advance shipping notice (856), warehouse shipping order (940), warehouse shipping advice (945
- Played vital key role in implementing B2C Demand ware to Oracle EBS using Xml file, dynamic customer creation, order creation with credit card payment interfacing and settlement form oracle, inventory feed from oracle. Core team in Implementing B2B portal from Sales force and APTTUS to Oracle, shipping and invoice integrations.
- Orchestra Physical inventory, Disaster recovery. Excellent written and verbal communications, proven record to translate business needs and discussion to requirements.
- Work experience on Application object library (AOL), oracle workflow builder, web application dictionary (WAD), XML, Application development framework, form personalization, custom forms
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions using Data, using Business Power BI dashboard and reports based on Oracle ERP data, Microsoft Azure, Teredata. XML files.
- Expertise on Oracle EBS O2C, SQL Server, DB2 databases and legacy technologies
- Proven record for best cross team interactions, team players, team lead - business transformation projects - conversion, Mock, SIT, UAT, MINI prod and actual prod conversion with ERP modules lead, technical, integration, legacy and business teams.
- Excellent communication and quick learner.
- Oracle ERP/EBS
- Oracle EBS Order Management
- Oracle EBS Advance Pricing
- Oracle EBS Shipping execution
- Order EBS Finance
- Oracle EBS Procure to Pay
- BOM, WIP, Inventory and Receiving
- Oracle EBS R12.1.3,
- Oracle Workflow (OW), Oracle application Frame work (OAF), Forms, Reports, Java, PL/SQL, AME, Application Object library (AOL), HTML.
- Toad, DB2 Sql developer, Unix Scripting, Interfaces,
- Microsoft PowerBI, Demand ware, Google Analytics, Microsoft Azure
- Data loader, Moe4apps, APTTUS integration, PayPal integration
- Sales force, Remedy force, JIRA, XRAY, HP Quality center
- Microsoft tools, VISO, power point, word, excel Legacy systems.
Confidential, Bowling Green, KY
Senior Oracle Application Functional Analyst
- Oracle ERP R12 OTC, P2P, Finance Functional Analyst - Implementation Subject matter expert.
- Implementation Project Manager, Core team of Functional Analyst.
- Excellent Project enhancement, Performance improvements, project organizer, End to End testing coordinator, key player in Physical Inventory, Disaster recovery.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Worked on various projects customer retention, after sales and warrant support, claims support, CRM redesigning, ELW enhancement, warrant measurement tools using KPI & Scorecard, CPO Enhancements, New business SPRINTER vans, star point challenge, PPMS, CPO business management tools.
- Developed new backup process, weekly data ETL upload from fast track to operations, data base designing, performance testing, volume testing, user acceptance and integration testing and end to end testing.
- Collaborated with various business skate holders, onsite team experts to gather business requirements, proposed system changes, managed team for software designing, identified improvement areas, and reorganized all division systems.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Automated yearly upload of UK life & Pensions rates. Created and mentored and managed 5 members team for supporting New Business Quotation (NBQ) module and “Euro conversion” module. Organizing meeting, Project estimation, planning, reporting, managing change request, version control, business requirements, and designing solutions, bug fixing.
Entry level Programmer
- Program coding based on the requirement document in Tool development, unit testing, regression testing and deployment.