- Over 14 years of experience in Oracle Applications as Technical Developer, Techno - functional developer, Solution architect and Project Manager & Oracle Practice Head.
- Over 3 years of experience in Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM modules like Core HR, Benefits, Talent Management, Absence Management.
- Experience in Oracle financial modules (AP, AR, GL), Oracle Procurement process, Order to Cash cycle
- Experience in Oracle Cloud integrations with various internal / external systems.
- Expertise in Personalization, Fusion role-based Security, HCM Data loaders (HDL), Spreadsheet loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts, Workflows and approval configuration, Fast Formulas.
- Experience in people management, conflict resolutions, root cause analysis, project management
- Experience in Solution Design and building custom applications, performance tuning and implementing best practices across the system.
- Interacted closely with the business users for gathering requirements, providing the available solutions and also helping them to choose the best solution based on the requirement.
- Experience in implementation Projects, Upgrade Projects and operations support.
- Proficient in RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow).
Oracle Fusion / Apps Integration Specialist
- Designed and implemented solution for integrating external hiring system (clickboarding) with Oracle fusion system.
- Responsible for orchestrating Quarterly Patch analysis activities and post P2T activities
- Led the development of custom shell scripts, java scripts and PL/SQL programs to integrate Oracle Fusion with internal and external systems / applications.
- Customized the pages to hide the fields and display conditionally using Expression builder.
- Developed reports using OTBI, and BI publisher to cater the business requirements.
- Developed HCM extract to provide a daily feed of rmation to Internal Portal system so that all people public information can be updated on internal portal and to enable Click to Call functionality
- Developed HCM extract to provide new user account details and user account change details to Active Directory to grant / revoke access to Single sign on system.
- Configured workflow approval for transfers and promotion
- Configured new action reasons for Termination and modified workflow approval based on new action reason.
- Worked on Co-existence interface between Oracle Fusion HCM and Oracle EBS
- Worked on establishing and maintaining SFTP connections, PGP encryption, MoveIt, Tidal, Archival process
- Worked on performance tuning of vendor interfaces
- Responsible for designing and implementing a custom module (Broker Commissions) which integrates AR Customers, AP Vendors to pay broker / vendor commissions
- Led PCARD (Procurement Card) solution with American express which will generate additional revenue via Cash back option.
- Responsible for implementing “Platform as Service” solution for Oracle applications Finance modules to new external entity, Delta Dental of Arizona.
- Designed web ADI custom integrators for data upload, validations and automation of interface programs.
Oracle Solution Architect
- Led Offshore team to implement integration between quoting system (SFDC) and Order Management (Oracle ERP)
- Responsible for managing offshore resources and status tracker for enhancement projects and production tickets.
- Responsible for implementing parallel concurrent processing with in Oracle ERP to increase the speed of Order Import and Auto Invoice
- Responsible for leading performance tuning and process tuning of various flows.
Oracle Practice Manager
- Designed and developed a custom module for Skill Improvement and assessment using Oracle technology
- Provided s and seminars at corporate offices and universities on Oracle ERP Technology.
- Designed and developed custom applications using oracle APEX tool which will enable mobile accessibility.
- Provided services to Confidential Technologies as a Conversions Team Manager to upgrade oracle ERP from 11i to R12.
- Developed online oracle erp portal to provide on-demand services to corporate companies and universities.
- Responsible for skill improvement in Oracle ERP.
- Responsible for maintaining a reusable code repository which can help to develop technical solutions more quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for assigning “KRA” (Key Responsible Area’s) of oracle technical practice to oracle technical people within the organization.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving code review guidelines.
- Responsible for building a highly qualified team of technical people with in oracle practice.
- Responsible for organizing webinar’s and seminar’s within the organization to implement best practices for designing and developing technical solutions.
- Managed a team of 22 technical developers serving Logitech client in both enhancement projects and resolving production support tickets
- Responsible for Peer reviews and quality of the code delivered to client.
- Responsible for assigning tickets to developers and tracking the status on weekly basis.
- Directly involved in enhancement projects such as Lifesize conversions and Demantra integration with EBS.
- Responsible for looking after project profit margins and project schedule.
- I had the opportunity to groom junior resources up to a level in Oracle ERP so that they can be deployed on projects directly.
- Responsible for contributing to building IP tools with in Confidential practice.
- Responsible for sharing commonly used code
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining best practice documents
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining code review guidelines
Technical Lead, Technical Developer, Internship
- Led the Oracle-EXACTA-SAP (OES) integration project, which has been initiated to merge multiple software systems due to the acquisition of our client Ventana Medical Systems by Confidential . The end result of this project is an automated integrated system in which orders can be entered in Oracle ERP, shipped through EXACTA and posted into SAP system.
- Involved in gathering the Business requirements from business users.
- Identified the gaps between Oracle and EXACTA systems and available solutions are presented to business users.
- Helped business users to understand the pros and cons of each solution provided as part of gap analysis.
- Constantly involved in monitoring and controlling the project activities.
- Designed and developed custom interface for dropping sales order data into EXACTA.
- Designed and developed custom program for importing the details of the shipped orders from EXACTA to Oracle.
- Customized the min-max planning process to replenish the secondary warehouse automatically.
- Automated the requisition creation process through min-max planning
- Configured drop ship items and back-to-back orders.
- Developed a custom program for ASN to drop the data directly into EXACTA database through the dblink.
- Created a custom program for receiving the receipt data from a legacy system into oracle and processed the data to create receipts in inventory.
- Developed a program to send an alert where there is a discrepancy between two software systems used to monitor the same warehouse.
- Led the Oracle Cluster Project, which is initiated for migrating the oracle database server and oracle application server onto two physical different machines, which were on the same machine before. This project is purely an IT project taken up to enhance the software ease of use, performance and stability.
- Designed and developed Auto Invoice import to load all the open invoices from legacy system.
- Developed a custom interface to load open Orders information from legacy system.
- Wrote shell scripts to filter out the records that error out from the log files generated during the process.
- Created numerous Alerts (both Event and Periodic) to meet custom requirements.
- Developed Discoverer Report to display orders on Credit Hold by Branch, Collector, Customer, Site and Order Number, with subtotals for Ordered Amount at each level as well as a grand total.
- Used APIs to load parties and customer data into11i TCA in Oracle Receivables
- Designed and developed Auto Invoice import to load all the open invoices from Legacy to Oracle Receivables.
- Customized reports such as transaction detail report and receipts without sites report in Oracle receivables.
- Worked on Various UNIX scripts to invoke pl/sql packages, FTP Files, email reports and in corporate other custom functionality.
- Designed and implemented New Item Creation Workflow (NIW) Project. Led the project team from initiation through closing the project including gathering the requirements, defining the communication methods, monitoring & controlling and closing out the project.
- Provided the Zoom functionality from the Master Items Screen to Org Items Screen using Personalization.
- Used Personalization to hide certain attributes in Items screen.
- Customized the COGS account generator workflow in OM module as per the business requirement.
- Enabled the descriptive flexfield on Sales Order Form in OM as per client requirement.
- Customized reports in Inventory such as Cycle Count Entries and Adjustments Report according to client requirements.
- Defined Custom Defaulting Rules, Dependencies and processing constraints for Order Header and Lines.
- Automated Account Receivables Reconciliation Process.
- Customized the standard AR Aging 7 bucket Report to pull in the Party details.
- Worked on Journal Import to create a journal entry during Reconciliation.
- Used receipt creation API’s (AR RECEIPT API PUB.CREATE CASH, and AR RECEIPT API PUB.CREATE AND APPLY) to bring in Unapplied Receipts and Conversion Receipts for Open Debit items to reduce the balance to the original amount due.
- Imported Vendors using the PO supplier’s tables.
- Designed and developed invoice interface to load Invoices from legacy system into Oracle Payables.
- Customized reports such as stop payments report and invoice aging report in Oracle Payables.
- Modified reports like Printed Purchase Order report, AP Trail Balance report
- Customized Suppliers’ form according to the client requirements to enable the ZOOM functionality using Forms Personalization.
- Worked on Sales Order Conversion Program to load Sales Orders from Legacy system.
- Customized the COGS account generator workflow and order line workflow in OM module as per the business requirement
- Enabled the descriptive flexfield on Sales Order Form in OM as per client requirement.
- Customized oracle seeded reports such as Unbooked Orders Report and Cancelled Orders Report.
- Developed custom logic to default Order Quantity UOM from Pricelist.
- Developed custom logic to change ordered quantity using OE ORDER PUB API.
- Developed Concurrent program to cancel sales orders using OE ORDER PUB API.
- Customized OM Hold Report, Status Report and Dunning exempt report according to client requirement.
- Developed Cash Collector Report, which generates excel output and automatically sends to the user through email.
- Designed and developed Auto Lockbox Interface so that the bank file will be automatically imported into Accounts Receivables.
- Used AOL features and Reports 6i extensively while working on Invoice reports, Term-wise aging report. Registered these reports as concurrent program in AOL and modified request group to add the programs.
- Developed lot of Ad-hoc Reports using PLSQL UTL packages as per the client and auditing company (Price Water House Coopers) for reconciling AR to GL and also auditing the Accounts Receivables.
- Designed and Developed PL/SQL process with validations to convert all legacy suppliers into AP/PO
- Designed and Developed PL/SQL process with validation to load all invoices into AP from different sources.
- Developed custom reports like Cash in transit report by GL date.