- Over 8 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and upgrading Oracle Applications ERP( 11i and R12).
- Extensive Knowledge in Implementing and supporting Finance and SCM Modules like Purchasing (PO), Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), General Ledger (GL), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), EBTAX, Order Management (OM), Advanced Collections .
- Proficient in complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and testing.
- Authored various documents using AIM Methodology, which includes Business Functional Requirement analysis, Understanding AS - IS & TO-BE process, GAP Analysis and providing solution design and building RICE components as a part of fit gap analysis, System configuration and testing and developing BR 100, MD 50, CV 40, TE 40 and MD120 documents.
- Commendable implementation of Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash Management (O2C) business process flows.
- Expertise in Oracle Application Object Library (AOL) features like Value Sets, Flex Fields, Request Sets, Registering Menus, Reports, Concurrent Programs, Profile Options, parameters and standard request submissions in the process of development.
- Well versed and extensive working knowledge in designing and developing Trading Community Architecture (TCA), for various entities including Suppliers, Customers, Banks and Employees.
- Experience in Data mapping from the external source files with Oracle EBS columns across the financial modules during interface development and conversions.
- Expert in Multi-Org, MRC (Multi Reporting Currency), Consolidation, Translation, Revaluation and Intercompany accounting.
- Experience in implementing AGIS (Advance Global Intercompany System), involved in Multi-Org and Multi-Currency, re-valuation, translation and GCS (Global Consolidation System), designed and developed Financial Statements (FSG’s) as per Business Requirement.
- Expert knowledge on Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) for managing accounting across Sub ledger transactions to generate accounting entries and customization of derivation rules as per the requirements.
- Implemented various I-modules including iSupplier, iProcurement, iExpenses and iReceivables.
- Advanced development experience with ETL tools such as Informatica Power Center and Ab Initio.
- Hands on experience with Oracle Discoverer which includes report development, Discoverer Administration, configuring Discoverer and End User Layer (EUL).
- Experience in creating XML Publisher reports and using various templates to publish the reports as per user requirements.
- Worked extensively with development team members in resolving issues by creating SR(s) and resolving issues while using METALINK (Oracle Support).
- Experienced in developing and customizing various workflows and well versed using components like Workflow Builder and Workflow Administrator.
- Good architecture knowledge and can write complex SQL queries for debugging during support.
- Trained the client’s super users and users on the application and conducting Pilot testing, integrated testing, design validations, setups of the Distributed ERP applications and coordination of UAT.
- Strong problem solving, Analytical skills & ability to work in a time-constrained and team-oriented environment.
- Expertise in Conceptualizing & Implementation of various quality improvements by conducting audits for continual improvements in services.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities with analytical problem solving abilities including playing vital role in coordinating multiple business meetings and following up on open items.
ERP Systems: Oracle Application R12(12.2.6,12.2.4, 12.1.3, 12.0.6, 12.0.4),11i(22.214.171.124,11.5.9)
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, JAVA, UNIX Scripting
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP, Sun Solaris, AIX, Oracle Linux
Development Tools: TOAD, SQL PLUS, SQL Developer
Development Utilities: SQL*LOADER, UTL FILE, DBMS Utilities, Job Schedulers
Reporting Tools: Reports Builder 6i/10g, Discoverer 4i/10g, XML/BI Publisher, OBIEE 10g
Other Tools: Secure Shell, Putty, WinSCP, Workflow Builder, Kintana, AUTOSYS, ESP
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, VSS, PVCS
Confidential, Golden Valley, Minnesota
Sr. Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- Harmonize internal /external margin recognition rules to create one simplified ruleset for reporting purposes.
- Efficiently structure the systems to enable GAAP- compliant financial accounting and reporting for all business models and enable more flexible close/reporting processes
- Comply with any new accounting and reporting needs resulting from the Revenue Recognition Standard which is non-discretionary and effective in 2019.
- Implementation of the Automated Check Reconciliation into Oracle AP systems, along with automation of positive pay file uploads and month-end bank account reconciliations.
- Attended meetings with Business SMEs (Invoice to Pay) to understand the business requirements, current state ERP processes and future state Oracle Cloud Flows.
- Worked with the SI Partner and Business for the solutioning and implementation of Oracle OCR (Optical Character Recognition) in the Invoice to Pay cycle considering industry best practices of Include invoice images in image files (Single Page/ Multi Page).
- Setting up BPM Workflow based on Invoices Amount, Source, Supplier and Natural Account in Oracle Cloud Accounts Payables Module.
- Setting up Custom Multi Period Accounting Feature in Oracle Cloud Accounts Payable Module.
- Involved in developing Custom Bank Statement Format in Oracle Cloud Cash Management Module to reconcile dummy payments generating from Cloud.
- Worked on developing Positive Pay Format and ACH Formats for Wells Fargo Check and EFT Payments in Oracle Cloud Payments.
- Participated in Sandbox Customizations to always enable ‘Create Positive Pay File’ Process Submission (Site Level) and to club the ‘Suppliers’ Workarea under the Payables Icon in the Oracle Cloud Home Page.
- Part of the team to work with the Client IT Analysts to convert suppliers, supplier sites, addresses and bank accounts to Oracle Cloud POD. Remediated Address issues by making changes to default address formats in Cloud.
- Worked extensively on OTBI Reports to create Ad - Hoc Reports for validating the Conversion Data loaded into Oracle ERPC with specific DFF value for legacy system reference. Reports included Open AP Invoices, GL COA Segment Values, GL Balances etc.
- Built Custom BI Publisher Reports to support AP Month End Close: Payment Register (Detailed/ Summary), Payables Invoice Register, Month End Accrual Report etc.
- Worked with Wells Fargo Bank to remediate format validation issues for Physical Checks, Positive Pay and EFT Formats.
- Developed test plans and test scripts for Oracle Fusion General Ledger, Oracle Fusion Accounts Payables and Oracle Fusion Cash Management Modules.
- Prepared AP Training Guides and conducted Training Workshops for AP Approvals, Payments and AP to GL Reconciliation.
- Worked on development of Security Job Roles in Oracle Cloud GL, AP, CM etc. and worked with the Security/ Control/ SOX Team to test/remediate potential risks.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 12.2.6 (Account Receivables, Account Payables, Cash Management Projects, General Ledger), Oracle Cloud R13 (General Ledger, Account Payables, Cash Management) SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD and UNIX.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- Point of contact for Procure to Pay Cycle to the Business for the Oracle Upgrade Project.
- Performed in depth analysis of existing 11i configurations of Purchasing and Account Payables modules to filter out redundant setups (invalid from IT and business standpoint).
- Functional Setups in Account Receivables, TCA, Order Management, Purchasing and Inventory like Customer creations, profile classes, Items, attachments, Multi-org, profiles, concurrent programs, lookups, DFF, locations, approval hierarchies, document types etc.
- Documented the end to end conversion execution steps for Purchase Orders, Internal Banks and Invoices.
- Performed Purchasing module setups: Financial Options, Receiving Options, Purchasing Options, Document Types, Descriptive Flexfields, Key Flexfields, Approval Assignments, Approval Groups and Profile Options in Conversion, UAT and Pre-Production Instances.
- Helped the client in setting up of Global Queries (a custom ad-hoc reporting tool) to facilitate seamless reporting and configuring Value Maps, which are custom value sets that automate the fetching of parameters at runtime for the scheduled jobs.
- Part of functional team which devised the conversion logic for 2-way and 3-way matching of PO’s/Invoices from 11i to R12.
- Implemented Account Receivables Lockbox integration with Bank of America.
- Implemented an inquiry module to bring Account Receivables and Order entry transactions on a single screen.
- Part of a team that developed a customized Revenue Recognition program in Account Receivables.
- Configured Oracle iSupplier Portal user interface and work flows.
- Configuration of Oracle Project Costing Auto Accounting to standardize and streamline the account generation for material, labor and miscellaneous transactions.
- Worked on Billing events (Project Billing), Project costing, Budgeting and Project Management.
- Developed SQL queries to find inactive buyers, inactive items, inactive supplier-supplier sites, inactive projects-tasks, inactive locations, inactive ship to orgs tied with Purchase Orders/ Releases (Purchasing) and Invoices (Account Payables) to be used by business to clean up the source 11i Production instance for conversion.
- Coordinated with Business to filter out valid employee-buyers for Buyer conversion in mock conversion, UAT and Pre-Production environments using Dataloader.
- Customizing and personalizing approvals using Oracle Approval Management Engine(AME).
- Proposed functional solution for valid open Purchase Order Conversion tied to invalid employees (or buyers) in 11i Production Environment.
- Performed end to end PO Conversion Execution in mock conversion, UAT and Production instances which included running of extraction programs, performing post extract validations (between 11i and R12 instances), running load programs and performing post load validations.
- Provided techno-functional solution and performed end to end testing of various Form Personalization in Purchase Order Creation and Release creation screen like restriction of multiple need by dates, promised dates, Ship to Locations and defaulting the Ship to Locations (at header and Shipment level) for Expense type Purchase Orders and Releases.
- Debug and resolve Financial Statement Generator (FSG) reporting problems for month end purpose.
- Provided techno-functional solution and performed end to end testing of Form Personalization that provided the users, the ability to decide the active and billable awards and enable the respective flags in Projects and Grants.
- Worked on the Workflow mailer threshold breach issue to set the mail status as null for all the workflow notifications which has no email id associated for all implemented Oracle modules- Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, Projects and Grants etc.
- Created Custom Account Receivables Responsibility to restrict the users from making updates with respect to Receipts.
- Worked on a personalization which would restrict user access to the specified lookups and disable the creation of new entries for other lookups in Oracle Purchasing and Payables.
- Worked on updating a view to add a column to specify if the employee has union dues for the latest Pay period in HR module.
Environment: Oracle Applications R 12 12.2.6/126.96.36.199 (Account Receivables, Account Payables, Purchasing, Projects and Grants, Order Management, Inventory, TCA, AME, iSupplier), DataLoader, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD and UNIX.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
Sr. Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- Documented business processes for General Ledger, Purchasing, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Oracle Projects, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Sub Ledger Accounting,AGIS, iSupplier and iExpense using User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Involved in design and documenting requirements for EB-TAX Vertex integration for the Procure to Pay (P2P) stream as per client needs. Involved in testing various setups and resolving product specific bugs.
- Designed and configured EB-Tax for all new entities in P2P tax determination for multiple countries like USA, Mexico, Canada, EMEA and APAC countries.
- Set up the complete Procure to Pay business flow starting from requisitions creation in iProcurement, using Auto create functionality to create purchase order or Sourcing Event in Purchasing, visibility of PO in iSupplier portal, ASN creation in iSupplier portal, Receiving in iProcurement and payment in Account Payables. Most of the items were set for Auto Sourcing.
- Led the functional team in requirement gathering phases for the integration of a Vendor Help Desk into Oracle Application Account Payables.
- Performed setup of key flex fields, depreciation methods and book controls of Fixed Assets module.
- Converted Fixed Assets data into Oracle through web ADI from legacy system.
- Worked on customizations of Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA) rules - defining sources, events, journal types customizing SLA Rules etc.
- Involved in bank statement reconciliation in Cash Management.
- Involved in some activities for Oracle System Administration module such as creating new responsibilities and defining the required system profile options. Extensively utilized the Application Object Library (AOL) to register SQL*Loader programs, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL procedures, Forms and reports.
- As a Functional Implementation user setup User accounts and maintained them using Role Provisioning and de-provisioning in Oracle Identity Management portal page.
- Worked on expenses entry screen on iExpense module in changing field names and adding more fields in expenses review screen of iExpense module.
- Implemented supplier user registration for iSupplier.
- Customized the collections workbench in Account Receivables.
- Validated and rectified bugs in Custom ER (Expected Receipt) interface by creating and publishing data from Oracle modules: Purchasing (Purchase Orders and Agreements) and Order Management (RMA, Sales orders) to 3PL systems.
- Worked on B2B solution and end to end testing of Oracle Purchasing, Order Management and Inventory related defects (e.g. EDI Interface Integration with custom ASN/ER/RC interface.)
- Post Period close, was engaged in helping business doing the Reconciliation activities for Account Payables to General Ledger and Fixed Assets to General Ledger.
- Worked with cross functional teams to understand the upstream and downstream impact while testing Procure to Pay process.
- Involved in preparation of test cases, test scripts and testing of standard features and customizations in Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Cash Management modules during SIT and UAT.
- Point of contact for Oracle Purchasing and Account Payables (Procure to Pay) to the users in ORT sessions post data conversions in UAT and Production environments.
- Provided Functional support for Purchasing, Fixed Assets and Account Payables module in stabilization and post go live phases.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 (General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Projects, Sub Ledger Accounting, AGIS, Order Management, Inventory, iSupplier, iExpense, iProcurement, EB-TAX), SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD and UNIX.
Confidential, Great Neck, NY
Sr. Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- Point of contact for the Business System Analysts and End users for gathering all requirements for implementation and support of Oracle EBS (Account Receivables, Order Management, Purchasing, Account Payables, TCA and General Ledger).
- Perform fit/gap analysis, pre-production business testing, conference room pilot support, interface/conversion mapping and related documentation (including BRD) for financial modules General Ledger, Account Receivables and Account Payables.
- Prepared Oracle AIM documents RD050, BR100 and MD050 documents for the financial modules.
- Analyze impact analysis of upgrade on RICE objects related to Account Receivables, Account Payables, Purchasing and General Ledger modules from 11i to R12.2.4.
- Involved in configuring MOAC, Financial options, Payable options, supplier and payment terms in Account Payables.
- Documented current state, designed future state to automate treasury functions including cash position, daily investing, cash forecasting, cash general ledger entries and debt facility accruals in General Ledger module.
- Re-designed TCA structure to allow client to effectively manage and use customer data that has been converted from multiple sources.
- Involved in AGIS setup and heavy intercompany activities between companies. 400 plus balancing segment values and 150 plus legal entities transacting inter and intra company activities.
- Used DataLoader in creating/updating new/existing jobs, approval groups and approval assignments in Purchasing module in CERT and Production Environments.
- Uploaded the values for all Value sets using DataLoader in set up steps of General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payables and Order Management modules including System Administration set ups.
- Designed and configured Custom extension using Order Management processing constraints to restrict cancellation or updates of a Sales Order once the Purchase Order is created for a Back to Back process.
- Personalized Invoices form in Accounts Payables (AP) and Transactions form in Account Receivables (AR) to restrict data access.
- Configured dunning plans in Advanced Collections.
- Worked with the Development Team to customize PO Requisition Account Generator Workflows depending on the auto accounting rules set by the client for charge, accrual and variance accounts for standard purchase orders in Purchasing and iProcurement.
- Extensively worked on Multi Currency conversion setup in Purchasing and Order Management Applications.
- As per client's requirement developed reports like Sub Ledger Accounting Report (SLA) using XML Publisher.
- Worked on AP/AR Netting, ERS Transactions Setups and related issues.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis and fixed the issues in Order management application -Tax Code, Customer Credit Check, Backordering, Return Material Authorization defects.
- Worked with the users, BA team, DBAs closely on daily basis and communicating with the business team if any gaps and providing the solution as per the requirement before the delivery time lines.
- Prepared TE040 Documents, which are used to test various aspects of application functionality.
- Defect resolution and End-to-End Functional testing of the Standard and customized processes in the Order Management module (Order to Cash Cycle).
- Successfully executed CRP1, CRP2, and UAT. Provided post production support for the end users after go-live.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.2.4 (Account Payables, General Ledger, Account Receivables, Purshase Order, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, SLA, iProcurement, Advanced Collections, TCA), DataLoader, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Schaumberg, IL
Senior Oracle Applications EBS Consultant
- Involved in Requirement gathering and Analysis, Data Mapping and Client interaction. This involves analyzing MD50 (Functional Spec) and then writing MD70 (Technical Spec).
- Extensively worked on Order to Cash (O2C) Business Process during implementation and post production support.
- Customized General Ledger(GL) Journal entry form using forms personalization embedding Trigger events with Custom APIs as per client specification. For a manual Journal Entry added validations using API and enabled various fields of Line DFF as custom display enabled mandatory fields for user usage.
- Used FND LOAD extensively for downloading LDTs for form personalization migration to TEST, UAT and production environments.
- Led the functional effort to design Interface Programs to import orders from legacy system using Order import into Order Management.
- Setup AR module, worked on interfaces from third party software, GL /AR reconciliation, AR AGIS transactions and resolved issues to map intercompany receipts to third party treasury systems.
- Setup inter-company/AGIS modules to meet complex intercompany/inter ledger/multicurrency transactions.
- Designed and implemented Back to Back Sales Order Process, integrating with Purchasing and customizing various forms and interface process as per business requirement.
- Worked on client customizations on Progress Billing and Revenue Recognition processes to propose new solution strategy regarding local market RST(Regulatory, Statutory and Taxation) requirements.
- Implemented Order Management Workflow extension for RMA Finance approvals for various financial validations which Motorola requires during Order to Cash process.
- Worked extensively on Item categories, Category sets, Category codes and prepared the setups for Item categories in Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management modules.
- Worked on Vendor sourcing rules, Blanket Purchase Agreements and Purchase Order Release methods in Oracle Purchasing.
- Involved in defect fixing of custom workflows like Order Management export compliance, Return Merchandise notification and credit management.
- Worked with Account Receivables team to develop Auto Invoice Interface to upload invoices coming from legacy systems. Developed Several PL/SQL and SQL Scripts to perform validations on the legacy data.
- Worked with development team to build an Interface using Oracle Advanced Pricing APIs to Uplift Price List Rates on existing Service Contracts annually.
- Developed Validation Programs for Purchase orders and Conversion Programs for Purchase Orders, Receipts and Invoices for both Received & Invoiced as well as for only Received Purchase Orders.
- Generated new reports as well as converted existing oracle reports to XML, by creating RTF templates using Template Builder.
- Extensively worked in testing conversion programs and involved in Unit Testing and Performance Testing of all conversion programs.
Environment: Oracle Application 12.1.3 (General Ledger, Purchasing, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Order Management, Inventory), Oracle Database 9i/10g, Discoverer 10g, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, SQL*Loader, Oracle Reports 6i/10g, Oracle Forms 6i/10g, XML Publisher 5.6.3, Linux x86
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Senior Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
- Worked in Account Standardization Project and responsible for business requirement gathering Configuration, Setups and customizations for General Ledger and Oracle Sourcing modules- iProcurement, Oracle Purchasing, Account Payables.
- Responsible for design and develop routine for migrating historical payable Invoices and Payment data of 6 years' worth volume 300M transactions.
- Worked on Data migration, Customer workbenches, transaction types, Transaction Sources, Auto accounting, SLA, Revenue Recognition policy, bank setups, Payment methods, Approval limits, Receipt workbench for Account Receivables.
- Loaded, imported and auto-reconciled the bank statement transaction against payments in Account Payables /Account Receivables in Oracle Cash Management module.
- Defined, created and tested Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) Rules to handle third party transactions in Receivables.
- Worked on customizations of Sub Ledger Accounting rules - defining sources, events, journal types customizing SLA Rules, etc.
- Solution design for master and sub ledger data and period wise reconciliation framework coupled with wrapper programs for performance enhancement of Create Accounting.
- Worked on extensive customizations on both Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes.
- Worked on setting up and customizing Invoice approval workflow that routes invoices to designated individuals for Approvals.
- Maintained, implemented and supported Procure to pay cycle and extensively worked on reporting in Purchase Order and Account Payables modules.
- Created Inbound, Outbound Interfaces for core modules in Procure to Pay and Order to Cash modules of oracle Application.
- Worked on resolving various day to day production issues in O2C (Order to Cash) and Procure to Pay (P2P) business processes. Have created various SRs and worked very closely with Oracle Support to resolve issues on a timely manner based on priority.
- Helped create the interface to the Legacy Fixed Assets system to extract data from Oracle Fixed Assets.
- Prepared capital expenditure reports, Fixed Assets roll forwards, audit schedules, and ad-hoc reports.
- Defined testing methodologies, designed test plans and test cases during system test, Product Integration Testing and UAT and post-implementation support.
- Created training documents for Standard Invoice, Payment Invoice, recurring invoices, holds, credit memos, debit memos, and expense reports in AP.
- Worked closely with end-users/clients through complex problems. Troubleshooting and solving the issues related to Oracle Procurement, Account Payables and General Ledger Modules.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.2) (General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Purchase Order, Fixed Assets, SubLedger Accounting, iProcurement), Oracle 11g Database, Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, JDeveloper 10g, Workflow Administrator
Senior Oracle Applications Consultant
- Worked with the client team in understanding the business processes to prepare the business requirements definition documents.
- Designed and configured Custom extension using Order Management processing constraints to restrict cancellation or updates of a Sales Order once the PO is created for a Back to Back process.
- Designed and involved in implementation of business processes in TIBCO Business Works.
- Developed GL interface for importing journals from legacy systems into GL INTERFACE table.
- Customized various Concurrent Programs and AR Aging Reports in Oracle Receivables and Oracle Payables to run independently irrespective of Responsibility using SRW packages.
- Created new processes in Order Management (OM) to process COGS account from order type for intercompany transactions rather than inventory.
- Resolved issues related to Order flows in Order Management.
- Developed multiple custom Oracle reports, SQL reports and XML reports for various Order Management modules.
- Worked with form personalization and custom.pll for customizing Oracle forms.
- Involved in creating numerous code review documents, testing scripts for QA and technical documents MD 70's for all the objects.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for fixing reduced quantity encumbrance data fix, PO shipment data fix and others.
- Developed AP Positive Pay Extract Report in Oracle Payables.
- Experience to Design AR Invoice Report Customization for Customer Invoice Notes with Print facility in Reports 10g and customize the report using XML Publisher.
- Developed various Custom reports, Customized existing reports (PO Purchase Order and Releases Detail Report, Purchase Requisition Status Report) according to the functional specifications using Reports 10g and XML publisher.
- Worked on the Email notification program to notify the users on recent customer creation failure in Accounts Receivables using Workflow Builder.
- Developed various Discoverer reports in Discover Plus and granted access to users, so that users can access the reports directly from the view integrated in oracle applications.
- Extensively created various Business Areas in Procure to Pay and Order to Cash cross modules for reporting utilities in Discoverer Administrator and created complex Workbooks.
- Shared Workbooks with respective Order to cash and Procure to Pay business Owners.
- Created UNIX Shell Scripts for automatic installation of objects in various Apps environments.
- Involved in various client weekly status meetings, providing updates on the existing development work and future scheduled work.
- Conducted internal trainings and trained team members on TIBCO Business Works and TIBCOEMS.
- Actively worked in collaboration with oracle support team for resolving various bugs, opening Service Requests, production critical issues, participated in OWC sessions and analyzed patches.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (Order Management, GL, AR, AP and PO), Oracle Database10g, Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, Discoverer 4i/10g, Workflow Builder 188.8.131.52, XML/BI Publisher, TIBCO, TOAD and Forms Data Loader, Rational Clear Case.