- Confidential is an Oracle Enterprise Application practitioner with 6.5 years of professional experience in implementing IT solutions for Technology, FSI and C&IP industries.
- He worked on large - scale EBS and cloud ERP deployments across US, Europe and Asia, he worked on developing BRD (Business Requirement Documents) and functional design documents (MD 050), functional setup documents (BR 100) and coordinated development with offshore team.
- He possesses specialized knowledge and professional experience in Oracle EBS R12 and 11i Finance and SCM modules including GL (General Ledger), AP (Accounts Payable), and AR (Accounts Receivable) and Procurement modules.
- Specialization in Financials Business flows -
- Extensive experience in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing, Credit Collection and Billing (CC&B)
- Hands-on experience in SQL Fundamentals, Queries, Functions, Procedures
- Working knowledge of Application Development
- Extensive experience with Release 12 modules like Financials Accounting Hub (FAH), e-Business Tax, Payments, Sub Ledger Accounting, Multi Org Access Control (MOAC), New Features of the TCA
- Worked on the Design, Development and Integration of Banking Activities (EFTs - ACH/Wire, Lockbox, Cash Management Reconciliation)
- Expert in resolving production support issues (all Functional modules)
- Designed Custom Oracle and Discoverer Reports
ARES OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Methodology, AIM Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
- Project Planning, Test Planning, Framework Development, Managing Onsite and Offshore teams, Analyzing test requirements and Requirement Tractability matrix.
- UAT Testing, CRP Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing
- Defect Tracking
- Oracle ERP Release 12 and 11i - Financials Suite (AR, Revenue Management & Billing, Credit Collection and Billing (CC&B), AP, GL, SCM Suite (OM, PO)
- Worked on the Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS)
- Extensive experience in MS Office tools including MS project, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Able to take preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Understanding of different testing approaches and techniques.
- Actively maintain awareness and understanding of current developments and best practice in testing.
- Knowledge of execution, scripting and planning.
- Making sure that all testing plans comply with company guidelines, standards and regulations.
Software / Products: Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11.5.10, R12, Project experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Order Management modules and SQL Developer.
Hardware / Operating Systems: Project experience in Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
Middleware / Databases: MS SQL Server and MS Access.
General Tools: MS Excel, PowerPoint, project experience in MS project, MS Visio, igrafx and ConfigSnapShot.
Oracle Financials Consultant
- Establishing a simplistic approach to executive meeting governance to maximise time with the executives and to ensure swift decision making;
- Tracking Progress on Project Delivery and preparing weekly status reports for the executive team;
- Organising meetings with leadership and preparing material for Steering Committee and Management Board to suitably deliver messages to senior leadership;
- Tracking critical activities to be delivered for ERP implementation and progress towards all those activities in various forms;
- Identifying/tracking program level risks/issues and identifying mitigation plan for the same;
- Representing business at a range of tech & business alignment meetings, addressing concerns and issues;
- Establishing team stand-up meetings to ensure ongoing communication across the team;
- Simplifying and streamlining reporting so that stakeholders received concise and consistent messages;
- Implementing a rigorous RAID management process to ensure RAID items were sufficiently tracked and managed in a programme of such larger scale;
- Managing continuous evolution of controls and processes as programme’s requirements changed;
Technical Environments: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Visio, Oracle cloud ERP GL module
Oracle Financials Consultant
- Worked in a team to migrate Oracle EBS applications from 11i to R12 instance.
- Performed functional setups for AP, AR, GL and Purchasing modules.
- Worked on the customizations for Inter-company transactions. Prepared BRD, MD050 and BR100 documents.
- Supported Q2C process, performed setups for Order Management module.
- Supported Revenue Recognition process utilizing RevPro.
- Supported business users for any enhancement requests that were raised for Oracle EBS.
- Supported project during SIT (System Integration & Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phases and resolved all the defects.
Technical Environment: Oracle EBS 18.104.22.168 (AP, GL & AR), EBS 12.2.5 (AP, GL, AR & OM).
- Facilitated discussions with end-users and customer to gather business requirements. Prepared BRD document.
- Coordinated activities with development and testing teams to fix daily reported issues. Completed functional setups for AP, AR and GL modules.
- Worked on month end closure cycles. Worked on post-production support activities after project go-live.
Technical Environment: Oracle EBS R12.2.5 (AP, AR and GL)
- Worked on post-production support activities for resolving incidents and problem tickets for OM and AR modules in Oracle EBS.
- Prepared test cases to test post-implementation results of AR and OM modules.
- Assisted in end-user training and conducted training workshops.
- Coordinated with the client by providing them offshore functional support of their daily reported issues in Oracle EBS.
Technical Environment: Oracle EBS 22.214.171.124 (AR and OM)
- Prepared reports on SLA (Service Level Agreement) breaches on daily, weekly and monthly basis and shared them with client in timely manner.
- Worked with different teams to prepare root-cause analysis reports for all major incidents in the project.
- Performed risk analysis on patching and upgrade activities of Indian Customs business critical applications and prepared plans to mitigate those risks.
- Communicated planned outages of business-critical applications to stakeholders and customers.
- Hosted bridge calls with the client on weekly basis for discussing project activities and technical issues in the project.