I am a Senior Oracle Consultant specializing in the areas of Customer Relationship Management, Financial Management, and Applications Integration. I have extensive experience with implementing the 11i and R12 Oracle E - Business Suite. Over the last 16 years, I have directly supported both public and private sector customers using Oracle CRM and Oracle Financials.
TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS SKILLS:
- Oracle TeleService & TeleSales
- Oracle Service Contracts
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Advanced Inbound/Outbound
- Oracle Installed Base
- Oracle Universal Work Queue
- Oracle Email Center
- Oracle Customer Interaction History
- Oracle Scripting/Survey
- Oracle Knowledge Management
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Public Sector Budgeting
- Oracle Territory Manager
- Oracle Sales Online
- Oracle iSupport
- Oracle Partners Online
- Oracle Customers Online
- Oracle Field Sales and Field Service
- Oracle Depot Repair
- Oracle iStore & Quoting
- Oracle Daily Business Intelligence
- Oracle Interaction Center
- Oracle Financial Applications Suite
- Oracle Marketing Online
- Oracle U.S. Federal Financials
- Tools: & Languages
- SQL*Plus and iSQL*PLUS
- SQL Navigator, Toad
- Unix, Linux, Windows
- Oracle 9i /10g Database Administration
- CTI Middleware Diagnostic Utilities
- Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM)
Oracle CRM, Field Service and Installed Base SME
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented and demonstrated R12.2.3 Oracle Field Service with integration to Oracle Mobile Field Service Wireless/App with access to Android, Apple, and other wireless tablet devices.
- Provided technical expertise and problem solving abilities with Oracle Installed Base R12.2.3 and other business applications used to support client system users.
- Worked on the CRM integration with R12.2.3 EAM (Enterprise Asset Management), Oracle Service Contracts, and Oracle Field Service.
- Developed business requirements and simplified processes in support of system integrations, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Reports and Customizations.
- Worked under the direction of information technology management to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the use and functioning of the CRM system applications.
- Worked with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the CRM system applications.
- Reviewed technical issues through Oracle forms and via SQL Developer queries using Oracle database table structure knowledge.
- Provided regular updates and status to users for reported troubleshooting CRM issues.
- Designed appropriate system solutions, and translated business requirements into system requirements and setup.
- Documented system changes and system design enhancements by preparing business requirements documents.
- Scheduled regular meetings with users and provided troubleshooting guidance in their efforts to resolve Oracle E-Business suite CRM issues while further advancing project execution objectives.
Oracle CRM Senior Field Service Lead
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Implemented and demonstrated R12.1.3 Oracle Field Service with integration to Oracle Mobile Field Service Wireless/App with access to Android, Apple, and other wireless tablet devices.
- Implemented and demonstrated R12.1.3 Oracle Advanced Scheduler/Field Service with Trimble GPS and Google Maps V3 integration.
- Implemented and demonstrated R12.1.3 Field Service Technician’s and Admin Portal.
- Implemented and demonstrated R12.1.3 Oracle Advanced Scheduler and Oracle Field Service Dispatch Center.
- Communicated frequently with Oracle Field Service Development regarding product enhancements and for addressing Oracle Field Service Severity1 Service Request issues.
- Documented and prioritized requirements (configuration, development, process flows, change, reporting, and integration design) utilizing the AIM Business Flow methodology.
- Processed complex legacy business process flows to identify existing business requirements in several legacy systems and executed several new R12.1.3 Oracle Field Service customizations that involve complex Field Service Task integration automation and heavy workflow notification customizations.
- Prepared functional specifications and BR100 setup documents utilizing Oracle AIM Methodology. Configured and migrated the Field Service and Mobile Field Service setup to several test instances (SIT, UAT, and PROD) for demonstrations and end to end system testing.
Oracle CRM Senior Field Service Lead
Confidential, Westminster, MA
- Operated in a lead solution architect role in defining business requirements and documenting recommended solutions for a project to integrate R12 Oracle CRM Advanced Scheduler/Field Service with ServicePower Intelligent Scheduler.
- Documented and prioritized requirements (configuration, development, process flows, change, reporting, and integration design) utilizing the AIM Business Flow Accelerators BF.130.1 MoSCoW List methodology. (Identified Must Have, Should Have, Could Have, and Won’t Have business requirements)
- Processed Deep Dives to identify business requirements and created (15) detailed MD050’s for Functional and Technical Integration Solution Design documents.
- Prepared functional specifications and setup documents utilizing Oracle AIM Methodology and Oracle BFA methodology.
- Performed solution prototyping and worked closely with the Business users and the Confidential Solution Architect/ ServicePower Architect.
- Recommended best practices in the Oracle Field Service setup area and addressed configuration modification questions related to integrating ServicePower Intelligent Scheduler with Oracle Advanced Scheduler.
- Performed detailed functional testing with ServicePower Intelligent Scheduler in order to fully understand this software system and how we could integrate the ServicPower Intelligent Scheduler with the Oracle e-Business functionality.
- Wrote and identified SQL queries and core database table structure for integrating the Oracle Field Service and Task status.
Oracle CRM Senior Field Service Lead
Confidential, Oak Creek, WI
- Implemented and configured Production for Oracle Field Service 22.214.171.124 and R12.
- Consulted and led solution design discussions as the Oracle Field Service subject matter expert.
- Addressed and answered upgrade execution questions regarding Oracle Field Service from 11i to R12.
- Explained and clarified Oracle standard functionality with regards to tasks displaying in the Field Service Technician Portal (FSTP) Dashboard form.
- Addressed all previous CRP2 open Oracle Field Service configuration questions regarding Resource setup and Task assignment setup changes.
- Recommended best practices in the Oracle Field Service setup area and addressed configuration modification questions related to Task Templates and configuration changes related to Task transitions.
- Updated and configured a BR100 setup document for Oracle Field Service including configuration setup for Field Service Descriptive Flex Fields.
- Demonstrated Oracle Field Service standard functionality and explained the integration between Oracle Field Service, Oracle Universal Work Queue, Install Base, Depot Repair, Advanced Scheduler, and Service Contracts.
- Setup and demonstrated Oracle Universal Work Queue functionality. Configured setup to display multiple group Tasks for certain Managers.
- Setup and demonstrated Oracle Territory Manager functionality. Aligned Territory Manager setup to conform to current business requirements for use with Oracle Field Service.
Oracle CRM Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Implemented and configured R12 Oracle Install Base for a rapid short term engagement project for integrating Web Services to transfer and convert data from Remedy to R12 Oracle Install Base for an on-going basis.
- Created a conversion field mapping document and recommended field mapping locations in Oracle Install Base to leverage Oracle standard functionality as much as possible.
- Created and configured a BR100 setup document for Oracle Install Base including configuration setup for Descriptive Flex Fields and Extended Attributes Fields in Oracle Install Base. Demonstrated Oracle Install Base standard functionality and explained the integration between the Service Fulfillment Manager Event Queue and transaction processing with Order Management, Inventory, and Purchasing transactions for Install Base item instance tracking.
- Implemented and demonstrated R12 Component Replacement in a Hierarchical configuration in Oracle Install Base with direct integration from Order Management.
- Worked closely with the Oracle Financial Systems Manager and the Web Services Conversion Developer on required Oracle Install Base configuration instance activities during the duration of this engagement. Proposed high level Oracle Solution recommendations for any identified Gaps, and recommendations for needed tasks to meet business requirements.
- Advised on the existing and proposed process system analysis design for Oracle Install Base and future use of other Oracle Depot Repair and Oracle Service Contracts modules.
Oracle Install Base SME - Oracle E-Business Suite
Confidential, Schenectady, NY
- Under the direction of the CSS Project Manager, served as an Oracle CRM SME for the GE R12 Install Base and Field Service Oracle Upgrade Solution Assessment project.
- Performed an assessment on the integration of Oracle Field Service, Oracle Install Base, and Oracle Depot Repair to be used with ServiceMax for cloud based Field Service Integration.
- Worked with the GE PMO on needed Oracle Solution activities during the duration of this engagement on CRM requested project tasks. Proposed high level Oracle Solution recommendations for any identified Gaps, and recommendations for needed tasks to meet business requirements.
- Advised on existing and proposed process system design for Install Base and Field Service modules.
- Executed active leadership and implementation coordination over a 3 week testing cycle of improved process and system design
- Advised on Install Base (IB) and Service Management Fulfillment (SFM) setup configuration changes.
- Performed a critical path patch analysis for IB and SFM regarding highly recommended Oracle patches for production Go Live.
- Provided consulting advice for Install Base Data Conversion approach, Install Base Interface customizations, and Install Base and SFM architecture.
- Addressed functional and technical questions regarding Install Base and SFM background processing.
- Created and presented a PowerPoint presentation on IB and SFM Best Practices for troubleshooting and for proper implementation configuration setup.
Oracle CRM Apps Lead
Confidential, Ft. Wright, KY
- Responsible for implementing Oracle R12 TeleSales, Inbound Telephony, and Universal Work Queue. Client is in the Pharmacy and Facility business with long term care patients. It was a project that has complex business processes and higher than average software enhancements.
- Configured and provided a demonstration for R12 12.1.3 Oracle TeleSales with Inbound Telephony for integrating Oracle “Screen Pops” for answering inbound calls for Oracle Advanced Collections integration.
- Responsible for driving Global Design workshops, configuration of the applications to support Solution Development Labs (SDL) and document solution requirements process flows and application configuration.
- Provided design and document Functional Specification (MD.050) for custom integration points, application extensions, reports and Workflows identified during Global Design efforts.
- Collaborated with the Technical team in the development of Technical Specifications documentation (MD.070).
- Worked several enhancements into the CRM applications using APIs, including workflows, flexfields, and custom tables to store data.
- Worked with CISCO CAD functionality for inbound and outbound communications integrated with the Oracle Telesales Module for Direct Computer Telephony Integration for Oracle Screen Pop up phone window capability.
- Configured Oracle Forms personalization for Menu call outs to other custom Oracle ADF screens. Integrated data elements of TCA with custom applications for addressing solutions based on Order to Cash management requirements.
- Successfully configured UAT sessions with R12 12.1.3 Oracle TeleSales, Oracle Advanced Collections, and Inbound Telephony.
- Integrated data elements of TCA with custom applications for addressing solutions based on the business requirements.
- Configured and documented BR100 set up steps for Oracle TeleSales, Oracle Inbound Telephony, and Universal Work Queue.
Oracle Depot Repair SME
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Configured and provided a demonstration for R12 12.1.3 Oracle Field Service, Autonomous Scheduler, Oracle Depot Repair, Advance Scheduler, and Dispatch Center.
- Configured and provided a demonstration for R12 12.1.3 for Oracle Field Service with GPS to Trimble Navigation integration components.
- Configured R12 Service Level Coverage Templates for Service Contracts integration with Oracle Field Service Delivery times.
- Implemented R12 Counters set up for Installed Base and Service Contracts.
- Successfully configured a CRP2 session with R12 12.0.6 Oracle Teleservice, Oracle Territory Manager, and Oracle Mobile Field Service.
- Created and wrote MD050 documentation for custom Installed Base Updates.
- Created Visio repair processing slides for complex legacy to Oracle integration repair for local service centers and central distribution repair centers.
- Created and wrote BP080 related to overall Service to Repair processing flows.
- Configured and documented BR100 set up steps for Install Base, Teleservice, Oracle Field Service, Oracle Mobile Field Service, and Oracle Depot Repair.
Oracle CRM Sales and Oracle Marketing Consultant
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Successfully Implemented 11.5.10 Oracle Sales (ASN), Quoting, and Oracle Marketing. Configured and provided a product demonstration regarding the streamlined functionality for the creation and management of leads, opportunities, and quoting in Oracle Sales.
- Team lead in an Oracle Release 11.5.10 Sales, Quoting, and Oracle Marketing implementation for the Marine, Aviation, and Land service sector for World Fuel Global Services. As the Oracle CRM Sales, Quoting, and Marketing Solution Management Expert, provided solutions for high volume business requirements, wrote TE20 unit test scripts for User Acceptance testing, setup and documented in the BF160 CRM Sales, Quoting, and Marketing system application configuration.
- Conducted design workshops on the Oracle Marketing Campaign Execution, and Content Manager Functional and Technical Overview for the Marine, Aviation, and Land service sector for World Fuel Global Services.
- Configured the BF160.1 OMO Application setup for campaign results.
- Configured Advanced Product Catalog (APC) for allowing product category selection on Leads and Opportunities through the Product Hierarchy.
- Configured Oracle Sales for Handhelds for Outlook Calendar Synchronization for contacts, tasks, and appointments.
- Analyzed and reviewed TCA setup to maximize use in Oracle Sales for Data Quality Management (DQM) duplicate processing.
- Designed and incorporated Oracle Supplier data captured in TCA to leverage in Oracle Sales.
- Secured and modified heavy Oracle Application Framework personalization changes in Oracle Sales and configured Oracle Sales Coach.
- Setup out of box reports for Oracle Daily Business Intelligence for Oracle Sales.
- Created leads by importing them from Marketing Sales Campaign Tool.
- Managed implementation and configuration setup for rolling out the Oracle Sales product internally to 3 different large WFS Global divisions.
- Implemented 11.5.10 Oracle Customers Online (OCO) and configured heavy volume extended attribute page field functionality for large corporate business divisions using OCO.
- Implemented Data Quality Management duplicates checking in the Oracle Customers Online application.
- Configured Data Sharing and Security (DSS) for relationship and classification security for Oracle Customers Online.
- Analyzed and reviewed TCA setup to maximize use in Oracle Customers Online.
- Designed and incorporated Oracle Supplier data capture in the extensible attribute configuration for Oracle Customers Online.
- Secured and modified Oracle Application Framework for personalization changes in Oracle Customers Online.
- Setup out of box reports for Oracle Customers Online.
- Managed and resolved production support issues for Oracle Customers Online.
- Managed implementation and configuration set up for rolling out the OCO product internally to 3 different large WFS divisions.
Oracle Depot Repair SME / Installed Base SME
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- Identified in collaboration with designated Carter Chambers customer service representatives, all business requirements necessary to ensure a successful Oracle Installed Base Implementation deliverable.
- Managed the functional configuration of the Oracle Installed Base and Oracle Depot Repair project and provided status updates with open communication to the functional team, technical development team, Project Senior Manager, Engagement Partner, and Carter Chambers executives.
- Worked with Carter Chambers and Lucidity Consulting Group project team members to successfully complete the deliverables related to the configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle Depot Repair and Oracle Installed Base integration issues.
- Delivered functional requirements analysis for Oracle Installed Base; wrote MD50 Extended Attribute design documents; wrote BR100 application setup for Oracle Installed Base; and wrote CV40 Conversion, testing, and delivery documentation.
- Assisted with the resolution of Oracle Quality Plan configuration in Oracle Depot Repair, to comply with Extended Attribute design mapping of Oracle Installed Base for adhering to business elements delivery.
- Conducted and led weekly meetings with Carter Chambers and Lucidity Development team with regards to status updates for ongoing custom extensions that were in various development life-cycles and testing stages.
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Dulles, VA
- Provided post production CRM consulting configuration support for a heavily customized TeleService, Installed Base, iSupport, and Email Center setup on an 11.5.10 Global Oracle Production environment. Provided end user VeriSign companywide CRM configuration troubleshooting support and VeriSign MIS Global help desk configuration support for a designated queue with assigned Oracle Service Requests and Tasks.
- Implemented and configured custom development global extensions and enhancements for a heavily complex customized Service Request and Task based CRM routing system for TeleService and iSupport. Configured, maintained, and provided enhancement changes to a large production customization for a MIS Global Service Request helpdesk.
- Created, configured, and administered workflow approval notifications regarding Service Request and Task routing statuses for TeleService Service Requests and Tasks assignments.
- Directly gathered business requirements from the end client and assisted with designing and writing technical functional specification documents that were presented to an off-shore development team for custom coding.
- Provided complex sql query reports to VeriSign managers regarding global group queue assignment setup and modifications for UWQ views. Maintained and administered Global queue changes regarding employee and resource group assignment changes.
- Configured and provided testing results on various test instances to an off shore development team regarding custom development testing results for projects in progress, completed, or that required testing or clarification.
- Conducted and led meetings with end client and off-shore development teams with regards to status updates for ongoing projects that were in various development life-cycles and stages.
- Maintained and administered contingent workers in Oracle Human Resource for temporary workers and independent contractors. Administered and configured contingent workers in Oracle HR regarding setup and CRM configuration.
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Configured and implemented Oracle Daily Business Intelligence CRM for Customer Support, Depot Repair, and Service Contracts into an Oracle Release 12.03 client environment on 10gR3.
- Reviewed and analyzed the setup of the R12 Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) module. The PLM supports a hierarchical product catalog that enables expanded functionality and alignment among the Oracle Sales, Marketing and DBI products.
- Implemented Oracle Email Center R12 for managing a comprehensive solution for managing high volumes of inbound email. Assisted with the implementation of Oracle TeleService R12 for supporting email center integration with the HTML Agent Dashboard and Oracle Customer Interaction History.
- Implemented Oracle iSupport R12 per Vocollect’s business requirements for empowering Partners and Customers by providing enhanced online self-service.
- Conducted extensive product implementation and functionality scope analysis on R12 Oracle Customers Online, Oracle Partners Online, and Oracle Marketing Online to address iSupport questions regarding the use of TCA with contacts on parties and related parties. Implemented Installed Base Application integration configuration for organization profiles extensions for Oracle Customers Online and Oracle Partners Online.
- Implemented Oracle Installed Base on Oracle Release 12 and documented specific functional set up documents in a BR100 document with regards to the latest configuration recommendations.
- Implemented and resolved client configuration issues regarding an in-house implementation of Oracle Daily Business Intelligence (DBI) v7.3 for Financials, Payables, and Receivables modules into an Oracle 126.96.36.199 production environment.
- Configured and implemented Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE); Answers and Dashboards, on Oracle Release 12. Conducted business analysis on the implementation of Oracle Fusion Intelligence for the E-Business Suite on Oracle Release 12.
- Performed integration testing between R12 Service Contracts and Installed Base. Setup DBI for Service Contracts and performed troubleshooting analysis regarding Service Contract data for reporting purposes. Configured and set up Oracle Service Fulfillment Manager Event Queue for Service Contracts and Installed Base transactions.
- Utilized Oracle Metalink to research Oracle issues and manage SRs/TARs for critical functional issue resolutions.
- Prepared gap analysis regarding the client’s current Financials reporting data that is reported on through custom legacy systems which would be subsequently retired for in corporation into Oracle’s Daily Business Intelligence and Oracle Daily Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition for Financials production reporting.
- Managed and conducted an Oracle Release 12 Daily Business Intelligence upgrade based on an Oracle 188.8.131.52 DBI production environment.
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Configured and implemented Oracle Service Contracts and Oracle Depot Repair into multiple Oracle 184.108.40.206 client environments on 10gR2.
- Addressed and resolved functional issues related to gap assessment, custom development, and seeded Oracle business flows.
- Maintained and updated BR100 modifications with regards to configuration changes and the latest documentation updates included after UAT2 client feedback.
- Completed Oracle TeleService and Oracle Installed Base functional set ups and updated specific functional documents with regards to the latest configuration recommendations.
- Implemented Oracle Advanced Pricing for Price list and modifier set up. Configured Header, Lines, and Sub lines pricing discounts for Oracle Service Contracts.
- Identified and Mapped existing business process flows to Oracle out of box Functionality and suggested customization solutions where needed.
- Utilized Oracle Metalink to research Oracle issues and manage SRs/TARs for critical functional issue resolutions.
Oracle Financials Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Configured security reporting and implemented Oracle Daily Business Intelligence (DBI) v7.3 for Financials, Payables, and Receivables module into an Oracle 220.127.116.11 client environment.
- Integrated the appropriate financials reporting functionality and security into Oracle Daily Business Intelligence (DBI) to include Financials, Payables, and Receivables Reporting.
- Identified and collaborated with the customer regarding all financial reporting business elements necessary to ensure timely deliverables of Oracle (DBI) reporting.
- Provided open communication with the functional team, technical team, Project Manager, Engagement Partner, and client regarding Oracle (DBI) deliverables.
- Replaced the client’s custom built Financial View dashboard reporting package with Oracle (DBI) reporting functionality.
- Prepared gap analysis regarding the client’s current Oracle FSG report data that is stored in custom tables and reported on through a custom interface which would be subsequently retired for in corporation into Oracle’s Daily Business Intelligence environment.
- Reported weekly project status updates to the client and Engagement Partner regarding (DBI) implementation progress.
- Provided technical and functional (DBI) knowledge transfer and mentoring to the client.
- Created, updated, and maintained BR100 (configuration documentation) for Oracle (DBI).
- Successfully demonstrated Oracle (DBI) product functionality to Executive Level Client Management.
Oracle Functional CRM Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Gathered DeKalb County Departmental Business scenario requirements and analysis for the 311 Oracle Citizen Help Center TeleService and Oracle Knowledge Base Phase Three Roll Out.
- Consolidated Business requirements mapping to Oracle Application functionalities for rolling out to the Oracle TeleService production system with 12 pilot departments.
- Identified gaps in business flows and identified Oracle solutions for business flows.
- Demonstrated Oracle Application 11.5.10 Citizen Interaction Center, Oracle TeleService, and Oracle Knowledge Base functionality. Provided as required.
- Configured 11.5.10 Oracle TeleService and Oracle Knowledge Base to provide a standardized and consistent method of handling customer service responses.
- Used AIM (Application Implementation) methodology to write solution design documents (MD 50, 70) for gaps and interfaces to the client’s legacy system.
- Updated and maintained BR100 (configuration documentation).
- Wrote Test scripts for Unit, System, and Integration testing.
- Prepared and conducted multiple CRPs (Conference Room Pilots) independently as an Oracle CRM Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Effectively communicated and managed the Users’ expectations for system solution designs and Oracle application configuration.
Oracle Senior CRM Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Implemented 18.104.22.168 Oracle Accelerator for Oracle E-Business Suite Special Edition 11i.10 for Oracle Installed Base, Oracle TeleService, Oracle Field Service, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory and Oracle Daily Business Intelligence.
- Configured 11.5.10 Oracle Service Charges and Oracle Contact Center functionality in Oracle TeleService for creating and processing returned material authorizations (RMA’s) receipts, shipping, and billing. Provided a demonstration on all Oracle Service Request to Resolution for Oracle TeleService CRM functionality.
- Configured Oracle Order Management for setting up line types, defaulting rules, and Oracle Workflow processes assigned to the different line types and headers used in RMA processing.
- Configured and assisted as a functional resource for Oracle Daily Business Intelligence modules. Demonstrated how Daily Business Intelligence could satisfy an overall reporting strategy for standard reports after understanding the client’s reporting & analysis requirements.
- Configured Oracle Inventory and Oracle Installed Base for item instance life-cycle tracking and for processing service enabled billing and charges for return order (RMA’s) processing. Set up Oracle Inventory for serialized item instance tracking as well.
- Implemented Oracle Service Fulfillment Manager for automating the (SFM) event queue for communicating transactional updates from Oracle Order Management to Oracle Inventory to Oracle Installed Base item instance creation records.
- Implemented 11.5.10 Universal Work Queue for displaying Tasks and for viewing Service Request escalations integrated with Oracle TeleService escalation workflow functionality.
- Explained Oracle CRM 11.5.10 Functional Business system processes and provided Oracle technical expertise on the life-cycle of the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Configured Oracle Field Service and Mobile Field Service applications for demonstration purposes and assessment.
Oracle Senior CRM Technical Consultant
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Configured the Basic Integration Level for an Oracle Telephony Adapter ‘Software Development Kit’ (SDK) implementation 11.5.9. This Oracle SDK methodology is used to integrate PBX, ACD, and Middleware platforms not directly certified by Oracle Development.
- Provided configuration advice for achieving an ANI and DNIS Oracle 11.5.9 TeleService screen pop through Oracle SDK integration testing.
- Conducted Oracle SDK verification tests with an architecture consisting of a Shortel T1 box and an EasyRun EPICCenter Middleware platform.
- Documented the Oracle SDK Basic Integration level architecture, and E-Business integration touch points with the Universal Work Queue Client, and other Oracle dependency installation prerequisites.
- Coordinated test bed configuration set up with Keste Consulting, to identify the optimal integration functionality for achieving a successful client-based strategy. This integration was performed with client-side third-party software, and was installed on each agent desktop machine.
- Provided on-site triage troubleshooting expertise for debugging the Oracle SDK error messages regarding HTTP call out requests and HTTP event processing.
- Remotely managed and communicated project testing strategies in conjunction with middleware installation, configuration, and testing with the Oracle SDK.