Seeking the role of Oracle Cloud Fusion Apps Techno - Functional member.
- 4+ years of experience on leading SaaS Software in Techno-Functional role, Managed end -to end designing, developing and deploying enhancements and projects in the area of Finance, Expenses, Procurement, Time and Labor, Projects, Human Resource and System Administration.
- Extensive hands-on development experience and proficiency in SQL, Oracle Workflow, BI publisher, AME, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports.
- Extensive functional knowledge of Oracle Cloud Fusion Apps R13 (Procurement, Expense, Purchasing, Payables, Payments, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Subledger Accounting, XML Gateway, System Administration.
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise, analyze business requirement, identify risks, and collaborate with functional team (Offshore teams) and business users, to deliver flexible, innovative, cost effective solutions while meeting business needs.
- Evaluate 3rd party tools for security, scalability and fit.
Enterprise Business Applications: Oracle Fusion Cloud Apps(R11-13), Service-now, Salesforce, OKTA, Oracle Security Management.
Oracle Fusion Cloud Modules:: Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle time and labor (OTL), Absence Management, Procurement, PPM (Project Portfolio Management), Contract Management, AP, AR and GL.
Oracle Tools: OTBI, BI Publisher, SOAP UI, REST API, POSTMAN, HDL data loader, HCM Extract, BPM Workflow, Security Management.
Languages: SQL, HTML5, CSS, Python, jQuery.
Other Tools: AWS, Service-now, Deltek Costpoint, WordPress, GitHub, Google Suite, GIMP, XSplit, Game Capture, Livestream Studio.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Oracle Cloud Applications Techno-Functional Analyst
- Responsible for complete end-to-end implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud, Finance modules and Service-now, OKTA and Salesforce.
- Managed migration and conversion of data from the legacy System to Oracle Fusion.
- Configured the Employee Directory for organization chart and Talent Profile (Skills and qualification).
- Strong technical skills in OTBI Reporting, BI Publisher, Hyperion FRS Reporting, Approval rules, Web-Services (SOAP/REST), WebLogic, ADF, User Provisioning and Custom Role Creation in Oracle Fusion.
- Created custom roles and Implemented the BI Publisher reports security based on the segregation of duties.
- Implemented the Geography location structure for Expense reports and Accounts Payable Invoice Image Scanner to automate the supplier invoice creation.
- Configured the Workflow rules for the HCM, OTL, Expense and Procurement modules.
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
- Developed data sets for analysis using IBM Showcase query database and analytic tools.
- Developed reports interactive dashboards and internal procedures.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining business & financial reports and IT work/databases which was required to support the various lines of business and specific projects.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Responsible for continual process improvement to enhance data accuracy and integrity.
- Developed and implemented easy to maintain report specifications and reports.
- Worked on Data sources includes Oracle tables, Excel spreadsheets, and various flat file formats.