To deliver solid Oracle ERP Application solutions using Functional/Business analysis expertise, coaching and mentoring as Oracle Functional Consultant/Oracle Business Analyst. This includes OM, Inventory, PO, Shipping, O2C, P2P, BOM, WIP, AP, AR, GL, Quality, Testing, Mapping, Design, Documentation, Analysis, Enhancements, and RICEW components, as required, for Commercial / Federal applications.
- Over 11+ years of experience in Oracle E Business Modules, Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Order Management, Oracle discrete Manufacturing environment, Istore, Iprocurement, Advanced Pricing, Account Payables, Service Contracts, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Bill of Materials, Work in process, Global Trade management (GTM), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM).
- Functional experience in Order to Cash (O2C), Purchasing Domain (P2P), Supply chain. Handled Process and Discrete manufacturing.
- Good working knowledge in Oracle AIM Methodology and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge in developing and writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using manual testing tool HP Quality Center to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved on several Upgrade Projects, Enhancement and Support, which involved giving Production support by interacting with user for, trouble tickets and establishing the process to be followed.
- Extensive experience in conducting sessions for users to give them knowledge about how the system works.
- Excellent communication skills with leadership qualities & open to innovative ideas to develop a creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Strong aptitude to learn and acquire new skill and Self Confident and ability to work independently as well as in a group.
- Collaborate well with project management, business analysts and department management teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with cross - functional business groups, as well as technical specialists.
Oracle Applications Modules: GL, AP, AR, FA, Inventory, Project, I-procurement, I-supplier, Purchasing and Order Management
Oracle Application Releases: 220.127.116.11 and R12
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: Oracle 11g/9i/8i/8/7.x, MS Access, MS SQL Server
Oracle Tools: SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, Discoverer, Toad.
Version Control Tools: PVCS.
Instance Migration Tools: Kintana
Other Tools: SQL Navigator, Toad, Data Loader
Methodologies: Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM).
Productivity Applications: MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
- Functional Consultant with hands on experience in the Order to Cash (OTC) modules: OM, Inventory, Warehouse, Purchasing, Receiving and module integrations with OM, AR, INV, WIP, BOM, WMS, Procure to Pay cycle within the EBS System.
- Interacted with the Business users, and SMEs to get functional requirements.
- Created MD50 functional documents for Commodity Manager, ASN, Aging Report, FTZ, Demand and Useage Report, PO Receipt Report.
- Modified the ASN report received from the supplier to include 4 new columns such as Country of Origin, Bar Code Label, Freight Terms and Buyer. Demand and Useage report to include input parameters such as Demand Date, Useage Date, and Multiple Organization. Po receipt report to include CVMI column, iSupplier portal.
- Worked closely with business on testing Shipment file, Admissions, Physical inventory for the Foreign Trade Zone project, different Sourcing rule scenarios, OSP.
- Key setups like Flex fields, Organization, Inventory Parameters, UOM, Sub inventory, stock locator, Item Attribute control, Item Template and Transaction Type.
- As a Functional consultant responsible for creating multiple conversions to support client's migration from a legacy system to Oracle ERP suite of applications including WIP, BOM, Purchasing, Inventory, and Order Management.
- Imported Bills and Routings through BOM Interfaces.
- Developed Work Order Interface to import discrete job information into oracle apps base tables.
- Established an Item Category and Item Cataloging for their products.
- Defined a ABC Analysis and Cycle Count
- Established Customer Item and Customer Item Cross
- Involved is defect resolution process and solved the defects within defined SLA.
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans, Test scenarios. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles UAT testing and then moving to production.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order to Cash Cycle version 12.2.6, Procure to Pay, Order Management, Inventory, WIP, BOM, ASCP, Manufacturing
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Interacted with the Business users, and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Arrow Business Processes such as Back to Back cycle, Dropship Wrapper, Pick ship cycle, Modifier upload, Create & Update Price Lists, Quote to Cash cycle, Service Contracts, Trade sphere, Vertex tax For SO in EBS, WMS integration with EBS, Sales and Marketing
- Involved thoroughly in the technical upgrade project from 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.6. version
- Conducted CRP0 sessions for Inventory, Purchasing, Receivables, Payables modules.
- Conducted CRP1 sessions which highlights the customization in Back to Back order cycle, Drop ship cycle, Service Contracts, Sales Order header and line level zoom form, Quote Header and line level Zoom form
- Did the delta setups and created BR100 documents for SCM and Finance modules
- Involved thoroughly in SIT (Smoke testing, Sanity check and Integration testing) for SCM and finance domain such as Drop Ship cycle, Back to Back, Quote to Order EBS, ATO cycle, B2B EDI. Created Order from MWS Quote and progressed it to closure, Service Contract to Order cycle, International order creation and integration to Trade sphere, Integration of sales order with WMS, Creating modifier through template and manually, Modifier application on sales order lines, RMA flow, Create & Update Price Lists
- Checked if the migrated data to R12 is working properly
- Involved is defect resolution process and solved the defects within defined SLA
- Encountered various issues while testing and fixed it such as Bill to, ship to address not active, RMA not getting processed because of few line level modifiers are archived, duplicate record exist for a particular price list and item,, Drop Ship PO not getting created, Back to back order PO not getting created, Quote not getting created successfully in EBS
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans, Test scenarios. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles (SIT, UAT testing)
- Worked on 850 EDI which generates the Purchase Order for EDI enabled supplier also the
- Worked closely with the implementation partner to create a detailed cut over plan
- Trained the super user
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Quote to Cash Cycle version 12.2.6, Procure to Pay, Order Management, Inventory, WIP, BOM, ASCP, WMS, EDI
Oracle Implementation Lead and tester
Confidential, San Clamente, CA
- Gathered User requirements, Functional requirements interacted with the Business users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the ICU Business Processes.
- Worked as a lead in R12 implementation, integrations and complex solutions for rollouts in 4 countries (Canada, Latin America, Spain and US) wherein Confidential is acquiring Hospira Infusion Systems.
- Created Test Scripts, SRS documents, Validation Plan, Risk Assessment and FDA document.
- Determined GxP impacted scenarios and rated them as Medium, Low risk after conducting sessions with the business. Medium risk scenarios were scripted for testing in UAT.
- Reviewed the BR100 for Order Management Inventory and OPM worked closely with the implementation partner to configure the GSIT and UAT environments.
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles (Unit Testing, End to End Testing, GSIT, UAT, testing). Conducted Kick off meeting to communicate to all the business testers about the prerequisite the sequence in which the test cases will be executed, Testing evidence, Testing signature, Steps must be completed before EBS users can begin testing before the Go-Live.
- Tested Standard Sales order for List Price, Credit Limit, Backorder, Order on Hold, iHold, Product on Inspection, Assigning different Lots, Product on allocation hold, No price in system for item, Manual override of price in the system, Samples, Pump, Standard Order - Consumable - Hold invoicing until customer acceptance in Chile/Peru and EDI process, tested the AP invoices by validating and then paying it.
- Tested RMA for Consumable Items, Pumps, and Spare parts, Drop Ship cycle from manufacturing sites, Cycle count, Sub inventory transfer, Miscellaneous Issue, Miscellaneous Receipt, Receiving Receipts.
- Worked on Screening DEA License, Customer Pharma License, Warehouse license, Denied Party list, Good and bad Supplier, Party name and Address in Global Trade Management system.
- Complete understanding of global B2B process.
- Worked on EDI (940,945,856,846,947,850,855,810) functionality testing and issues regarding the same.
- Work on key processes and elements including planning and scheduling, inventory replenishment, purchase order processes, requisition/PO approval process, internal order/sales order process (IR/ISO). Well versed with the Complete Supply Chain Planning Overview, Replenishment process, Consumables Imported process, created WIP discrete jobs for Over labelling items.
- Exceptional understanding of cross-functional areas such as Order Fulfilment, Logistics, Inventory, Procurement functions and 3PL.
- Worked completely on Order to Cash Cycle and solved the issues pertaining while executing the cycle.
- Supported business in UAT and Go-live. Resolved Issues faced during UAT.
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change. Engaged with Client stakeholders to report project status, control risks and build mitigation plans.
- Assist end users with day to day applications troubleshooting and end user questions.
- Participate in 24/7 department on-call program.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order to Cash Cycle version 12.2.4, Procure to Pay, Order Management, EDI, Inventory, WIP, BOM, ASCP, Accounts Payables, Demantra, GTM and Manufacturing.
Oracle Functional Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Played multiple roles in the project including that of a business analyst, process lead and release management to support global business solutions for client.
- Perform Application Support for ERP enabled Businesses within agreed SLAs. This involves investigating PI and P2 tickets for floor planning and settlement areas.
- Monitored B2B processes on weekly basis.
- Responsible for fixing all the AR Auto invoice errors and AP invoices which gets rejected and on hold.
- Work closely with internal/external customers to resolve billing issues/disputes with excellent customer service.
- Troubleshooting and fixing the issues in Order management application -Tax code, Customer credit check, Backordering, Return Material Authorization Issues Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall design and test objectives.
- Created material for users on the use of the business applications. ther Junior Consultants on various modules and functional setups in Oracle ERP.
- Partner with various accounting divisions for analysis and any re-class entries for AR transactions to ensure accuracy of Confidential / Manheim financial records.
- Worked on the supporting Business to Business (B2B) processes and Customer which are Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) enabled.
- Worked on giving functional inputs for creating metrics like Inventory, Returns, On time delivery, Forecast, Quality, Spend and Cost.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customer
- Partner with NextGear for all Manheim inter-company adjustments via Oracle AR.
- Responsible for unwinding Floorplan transactions, when vehicles settled via floorplan in error for all Manheim Auto Auctions
- Analysis of outstanding Accounts Receivable, weekly/ monthly trend reporting to leadership.
- Analysis of manual processes/ procedures to identify key technology/ process enhancements for Gavel2Gate project team.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order Management, Accounts receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing modules version 12.1.3.
Oracle Supply Chain Functional
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Confidential technologies acquired Motorola in 2014 with an agreement stating we need to convert all the components from Motorola environment (Trilogy) to Confidential environment (Merlin). Conducted meeting with stakeholders to understand the AS-IS process.
- Recommended the TO-BE process along with the solution.
- Worked on setup the Order Management, Inventory modules and document the corresponding BR100.
- Created MD50s for Decommissioning project of Motorola.
- Recommended APIs to cancel Purchase orders, Sales orders, requisitions.
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS applications and SDLC in general.
- Good documentation skills (gathering business requirements, writing functional and technical design documents).
- Key Liaison between Business and IT for successful delivery of projects and accountable for operational support.
- Provides input to business leader ship team on prioritization within the IT portfolio.
- Cross functional view of functional initiatives.
- Worked on EDI functionalities between inventory and 3PL and AP.
- Manage projects with varying degrees of complexity, provide production support to the business users and system processes, and ensure high level of IT service.
- Recommended manual methods to delete the sourcing rules attached to the sourcing assignment and Internal Requisition.
- Coordinating with offshore development team in API development-Unit test
- Created test scenarios, test plan and test cases.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order Management, Purchasing and Account Payables modules version 12.1.3.
Oracle Supply Chain Consultant
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Review business process and determine the requirement. Examine those requirements and determine the Oracle prerequisites.
- Map requirement to Oracle Application and determine the gaps.
- Prepare AS IS and TO BE process documents.
- Train users on how to use Oracle Applications.
- Perform all the Organization setups for Inventory, Order management and Purchasing Modules And documented the corresponding BR100.
- Worked on creating the data load in all the instance including production for Item Category, On hand inventory and BPA for Tyler, Vidalia, Trenton and Forth Smith.
- Live Production support for PO and Inventory.
- Moved the code through PPM to higher instance.
- Developed an inbound interface (loading data into staging table) and outbound interface (Truck load details are sent to third party system which stores the inventory for IR) using XML data along with Mapping of fields between Oracle and NASS (third party system).
- Developed inbound interface for asset migration.
- Acted liaison between IT implementation team and Business Super Users.
- Involved in the punch out process functionality of iProcurement.
- Creation of Queries to Data extraction.
- Worked on different EDI functionalities which involved 3PL and Solved EDI regarding issues.
- Documentation - Preparation of MD50, testing and filling up the unit test plan for the above interfaces.
- Worked on resolving the rejected and on hold invoices in Accounts payables.
- Create a clear plan for multiple phases if system integration testing so that all the P2P and O2C flows are tested end to end.
- Creation of test scripts, test cases and unit testing of the interface.
- Postproduction support for the above interfaces and resolved issues related to them.
- Conducted CRP and UAT sessions with business users.
- Conducted kick off/CRP
- Integration testing with internal and external modules/applications.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Inventory, Purchasing, Fixed Asset, iProcurement and Account Payables modules version 12.1.3. Data Base 11G, Serena Dimensions Version Control (PVCS), Kintana Migration Tool (PPM).
Oracle Supply Chain Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implement new COA structure as decided by Air Liquide for their operations in Singapore, Taiwan, China and Malaysia. SCM (Purchasing, Inventory), finance (Account Payables, General Ledger), I-Procurement, Cash Management will be used.
- Providing estimation for the different phases of SDLC cycle.
- Requirement gathering and system analysis of Air Liquide system.
- Capturing functional/technical details of Oracle Applications R12.1.1 ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and documenting the same.
- Conversion of Master and Transaction data using Open Interfaces/ API. (Master Item conversions, Item category, Item On hand and AP Invoices).
- Worked on EDI Mapping and functionalities.
- Identifying existing Customized Oracle Reports Components of Inventory (Material balance, Report Stock in stock out, Summary of material balance, Inventory transfer, Goods issued) and Account Payables and accordingly did the changes based on COA Impact (Chart of Account) in those Reports.
- Preparing Migration Cut over Plans, integration test plan/test cases for Oracle applications.
- Made required changes to the Reports as per the change in COA.
- Documentation - Preparation of MD75, testing and filling up the unit test plan for the above-recommended issues.
- Provide end-to-end customer support which includes issue identification, implementing the fix in test instance, unit testing, following up with users for UAT approvals.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS GL, AP, Purchasing, IProcurement and Cash management modules version 12.1.3. Data Base 10G.
Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Documented functional testing (Rifle shot testing) and tested it for all the modules (AP and AR) in each instance ( CORP, UK, CMS).
- Documented the high-level architecture diagram, which shows the integration of all the modules in CMS.
- Documented the setup and patch changes for CMS.
- Recognized all the application forms and reports, which were impacted due to extended patches in CMS, UK and CORP instance.
- Document requirements and actively participate in design, configuration and testing of Oracle implementation and its integration with other projects while providing support to the existing Release 11i implementation and in the near future - Upgrade to R12.
- Tested all the application forms and reports after the extended patches were applied in all the instance.
- Tested the Confidential AP Invoice Interface, EFX AP Spend Extract Reports in AP module
- Tested the Customer Extract interface in AR module.
- Tested the Confidential PO interface interface in PO module.
- Testing evidences were captured and saved, example: Output and Log file for each program was saved in all the iterations.
- The performance benchmark provided by the client was matched to the performance of the program run in the upgraded instance and it was almost the same.
- Traceability matrix was maintained which acts as single source of truth for all the components.
- Issue tracker was maintained to capture the issues encountered during the testing and resolution was recorded against it.
- Consolidated status report is send to the client every day before the daily call.
- Preparing Migration Cut over Plans, integration test plan/test cases for Oracle applications.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS AR, AP, PO in 11i (22.214.171.124) version, Oracle 9i, Oracle 11g, Oracle Report Builder (6i), Version Control (PVCS).
Oracle Functional Consultant
Confidential, San Jose
- Involved in pilot study of project, provided the detail input for performance tuning /Load testing and created Deep Dive Reports.
- Involved with the following Cisco Ordering tools: Change Order Tool, UnDispatch Tool, Notifications tools, Status Tool.
- Conducting internal meetings, customer meetings and quarterly steering committee meetings for business users in products and front office.
- Interacted with the application team to understand the whole functionality and gather the required details such as scope of the project, data load user load, databases impacted, upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Completely responsible in determining if the project was assigned for Performance Tuning or Load testing.
- Created an ATO (Assemble to Order) sample Order that gets successfully created, booked, pick released, Ship Confirmed and invoiced.
- Assisted the development team to generate load of 5000 order lines after creating a sample order for both QTC/BV instance to see the performance of Replicate Cycle update program (running in SJ) as well as Cycle update program (running in QTC/BV).
- Suggested the criticality of executing the concurrent program under the estimated SLA for maintaining the order statuses in sync between QTC/BV and SJ Prod.
- Tracking communications and issue log and ensuring timely issue resolution.
- Involved in back end testing writing SQL queries in TOAD against Oracle database to extract information about specific tables to know the order status and recommended changes to the PL/SQL code.
- Involved in adding new descriptive flex fields in Order Entry to capture additional data.
- Involved in a lot of stress testing to find out the performance of the Order Management as to whether it could handle load of 5000 orders within the SLA.
- Well versed with the complete Cisco Order to Cash Process.
- Designed and developed the Business plan, execution plan and test cases.
- Designed and developed Use Cases for creating, booking, dispatching, pack out, pick release and ship confirm.
- Enhancements to the EDI 820 process, which transfers the formatted output, file to the bank.
- Involved in upgrade project of account payables to R12 for some of the banks. Incorporated the PPP (payment process profile) functionality.
- Worked on Performance Tuning of SQL queries using EXPLAIN PLAN utility.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS OM, AP, O2C in 11i (126.96.36.199) version, Data Base 9i.
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Production, Release, Support and Upgrade) for a couple of interfaces between SE system and Oracle system.
- Prepared System Required Documents (SRD) based on Business required Documents (BRD).
- Interacted with Business users as well as Functional Lead to understand the AS-IS process and suggested on the TO-BE process (Gap Analysis).
- Documented the high-level business flow for integration between SE, Oracle and Biztalk.
- Maintained end-to-end ownership of the product and process improvement, as well as fostering strong customer/business unit relationships.
- Sat with the business in deciding the sequence of interfaces like Auto invoice, Credit Memo, Receipt’s, 1099S, GL interface.
- Performed various Data mapping exercise between SE columns and Oracle columns worked as a system analyst to identity the columns in SE (source system), mapped them to the Oracle columns for the Auto invoice standard program, and documented in Microsoft Visio.
- Created PL/SQL packages to load the Invoices created in Service Engine (a Legacy System) to Oracle Accounts Receivables using the Auto Invoice Import Program.
- Worked on Interfacing all the Credit Memos entered in Service Engine and applying them to the proper invoices in Oracle Receivables by creating PL/SQL packages and registered them as concurrent program.
- Used Biztalk, PL/SQL procedures to facilitate data import to staging tables, interface tables and then to base tables.
- Created SQL Server procedures to get the existing receipts in SE.
- Developed 1099-S interface from SE to ETRS for each transferee file with Home sale service in which the property has been acquired during the tax year 2008.
- Developed Logical and Physical data modelling using Microsoft Visio 2003 for the Proceeds and GL Journal Entry process.
- Involved in creating a scripts in SQL Server database in Order to extract data of all the Invoices, customer, supplier information.
- Involved with Integration Team and worked in loading the Legacy data into Oracle Staging Tables using BizTalk.
- Coordinated with the QA team in preparing test scripts, test scenarios and conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to confirm adherence to the formulated Business Requirements.
- Set up the email option to receive emails when the concurrent program is run.
- Used Mercury Quality Center to move the scripts to QA, STAG and PROD environment.
- Maintained the application versions using PVCS.
- Conducted meeting with business and functional teams to setup 2 ways, 3 way and 4 way invoice matching process.
- Assisted the PM in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and presented project related presentations.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, General Ledger in 11i (188.8.131.52) version, Data Base 9i, SQL Server 2005, Biz Talk, Service Engine, PVCS, Mercury Quality Center 9.0.